• Nepal & WSF - info & discussion

  • Re: [Nepal & WSF - info & discussion > Tunis 2015] World Social Forum Extended program in Nepal

    from ganeshbikal on Mar 16, 2015 05:17 PM
    Dear sir,
    Namaste.
    Thank you very much for this invitation. Sorry I am out of ktm till tomorrow evening. Best wishes for the programme.
    Ganesh Bk

    Sent from Samsung tabletNAFAN Nepal <nafannepal8@...> wrote:Dear All,
    NAFAN, FEWUN and SADED Nepal are going to organize consultation
    program on "WSF extended program" in Nepal in the following date, time
    and venue so that I would like to request you all to participate in
    the consultation;

    Date; 17th March 2015
    Time; 11 am
    Venue; NAFAN office, Anamnagar

    Contact; 4102819/9804237791

    --
    *Bhola Bhattarai*
    Chairperson

    National Coordinator
    Initiative for Equality - a Global Network of activists and academics
    working on issues related to social, economic and political equality;

    skype;  bhola-bhattarai

    --
    Archive: http://openfsm.net/projects/nepal-and-wsf/lists/nepal-and-wsf-discussion/archive/2015/03/1426503201794

  • Re: Re: [Nepal & WSF - info & discussion > Tunis 2015] World Social Forum Extended program in Nepal

    from sadhana on Mar 17, 2015 03:39 AM
    Dear sir

    Thank you very much for invitation. Sorry sir, I have a class at that time.

    see you next time

    Regards
    sadhana Pradhanang

    On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 4:31 AM, ganeshbikal <ganeshbikal@...> wrote:

    > Dear sir,
    > Namaste.
    > Thank you very much for this invitation. Sorry I am out of ktm till
    > tomorrow evening. Best wishes for the programme.
    > Ganesh Bk
    >

    > Sent from Samsung tablet
    >
    > NAFAN Nepal <nafannepal8@...> wrote:
    > Dear All,
    > NAFAN, FEWUN and SADED Nepal are going to organize consultation
    > program on "WSF extended program" in Nepal in the following date, time
    > and venue so that I would like to request you all to participate in
    > the consultation;
    >
    > Date; 17th March 2015
    > Time; 11 am
    > Venue; NAFAN office, Anamnagar
    >
    > Contact; 4102819/9804237791
    >
    > --
    > *Bhola Bhattarai*
    > Chairperson
    > National Forum for Advocacy Nepal (NAFAN)
    > Nagarjun Galli Anamnagar, Kathmandu, Nepal.
    > Telephone: 977-1-4102819
    > Mobile: 00977-9851074770/9804237991
    > Email; nafannepal8@..., nafannepal8@...
    > Website: nafan.org.np
    >
    > National Coordinator
    > Initiative for Equality - a Global Network of activists and academics
    > working on issues related to social, economic and political equality;
    >
    > skype;  bhola-bhattarai
    >

    > --
    > Archive:
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/nepal-and-wsf/lists/nepal-and-wsf-discussion/archive/2015/03/1426503201794