• Nepal & WSF - info & discussion

  • Fwd: [climate justice now!] events at World Social Forum and Florida employee 'punished for using phrase climate change'

    from NAFAN Nepal on Mar 22, 2015 10:47 AM
    Please find it
    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: Simone Lovera <simone@...>
    Date: 20 March 2015 at 20:29
    Subject: [climate justice now!] events at World Social Forum and Florida
    employee 'punished for using phrase climate change'
    To: GFC Members <gfcmembers@...>
    Cc: CJN! <cjn@...>

    Dear all,

    Apologies for cross-posting the article on the Florida employee, but this
    is so amazing that I felt you should all be aware of it!

    > http://gu.com/p/46nmx/sbl

    Anyhow, for those of you who do not think they are crazy to believe in
    climate change I am also forwarding the overview of the events GFC is
    co-organizing at the upcoming World Social Forum.
    I wish all the brave people who are going there (we should never bow for
    terror!) a very safe trip.
    Best wishes,

    Simone

    --
    *Bhola Bhattarai*
    Chairperson

    National Coordinator
    Initiative for Equality - a Global Network of activists and academics
    working on issues related to social, economic and political equality;

    skype;  bhola-bhattarai