• Nepal & WSF - info & discussion

  • Re: [climate justice now!] Invitation : "In search of connected pathways to Ecological Democracy / SWARAJ

    from NAFAN Nepal on Mar 25, 2015 04:36 AM
    Bhola Bhattarai
    Nepal

    --
    *Bhola Bhattarai*
    Chairperson

    National Coordinator
    Initiative for Equality - a Global Network of activists and academics
    working on issues related to social, economic and political equality;

    skype;  bhola-bhattarai