• Nepal & WSF - info & discussion

  • Shall we meet?

    from uddhab on May 28, 2016 03:52 AM
    Dear Nepal WSF Comrades

    As you know some of our comrades have shown their interest to take part in
    the Montreal WSF 2016. I hove some of us will organise some events in
    Kathmandu and elsewhere during the time of Montreal WSF and some of us will
    attend it in Montreal, Canada. It will be good to enlist the names of those
    who have planned to go to Montreal (with travel grants or self funding),
    and put the list in Nepal Social Forum Website http://nepalsocialforum.org

    Also let us discuss a suitable date to meet and discuss about WSF events
    and processes of Montreal, Kathmandu, Nepal and South Asia.

    Regards
    Uddhab

    --
    Uddhab Pyakurel, PhD
    School of Arts, KATHMANDU UNIVERSITY, NEPAL.

    +977-9841566932 (Nepal)/+977-15535628
    Skype: uddhab.pyakurel1

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: Shall we meet?

    from Kapil Kafle on May 28, 2016 04:11 AM
    Dear Dr. Uddhab
    Many thanks for your initiation. I will be happy to be informed as the date
    and venue will be finalized shortly.
    Best
    Kapil

    Virus-free.
    <#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

    On Sat, May 28, 2016 at 9:06 AM, Uddhab Pyakurel <upyakurel@...>
    wrote:

    > Dear Nepal WSF Comrades
    >
    > As you know some of our comrades have shown their interest to take part in
    > the Montreal WSF 2016. I hove some of us will organise some events in
    > Kathmandu and elsewhere during the time of Montreal WSF and some of us will
    > attend it in Montreal, Canada. It will be good to enlist the names of those
    > who have planned to go to Montreal (with travel grants or self funding),
    > and put the list in Nepal Social Forum Website http://nepalsocialforum.org
    >
    > Also let us discuss a suitable date to meet and discuss about WSF events
    > and processes of Montreal, Kathmandu, Nepal and South Asia.
    >

    > Regards
    > Uddhab
    >
    > On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 8:39 AM, Uddhab Pyakurel <upyakurel@...>
    > wrote:
    >

    >> Dear All,
    >>  We would like to invite you all for:
    >>

    >> A Consultation and Review meeting on World Social Forum and possible
    >> future activities in Nepal.
    >>
    >> &
    >>
    >>  Discussion on Initiative for Equality
    >>

    >> Date: 17th February 2016 (Tomorrow)
    >> Time: 3 pm
    >> Venue: FEDEN office Bhirkutimandap kathmandu
    >>

    >> RSVP: 9851074770
    >>
    >> Bhola Bhattarai and Dr Indra Adhikari
    >>

    >> --
    >> Uddhab Pyakurel, PhD
    >> School of Arts, KATHMANDU UNIVERSITY, NEPAL.
    >>

    >> +977-9841566932 (Nepal)/+977-15535628
    >> Skype: uddhab.pyakurel1
    >>

    >> --
    >> Uddhab Pyakurel, PhD
    >> School of Arts, KATHMANDU UNIVERSITY, NEPAL.
    >>

    >> +977-9841566932 (Nepal)/+977-15535628
    >> Skype: uddhab.pyakurel1
    >>

    > --
    > Uddhab Pyakurel, PhD
    > School of Arts, KATHMANDU UNIVERSITY, NEPAL.
    >

    > +977-9841566932 (Nepal)/+977-15535628
    > Skype: uddhab.pyakurel1

    • Re: Shall we meet?

      from Sunil Pariyar on May 28, 2016 12:23 PM
      Thank you very much. Please let me know the date and time. I will be available.

      Sunil

      Date: 17th February 2016 (Tomorrow)
      Time: 3 pm
      Venue: FEDEN office Bhirkutimandap kathmandu

      RSVP: 9851074770Bhola Bhattarai and Dr Indra Adhikari

      --
      Uddhab Pyakurel, PhDSchool of Arts, KATHMANDU UNIVERSITY, NEPAL.

      +977-9841566932 (Nepal)/+977-15535628Skype: uddhab.pyakurel1

      --
      Uddhab Pyakurel, PhDSchool of Arts, KATHMANDU UNIVERSITY, NEPAL.

      +977-9841566932 (Nepal)/+977-15535628Skype: uddhab.pyakurel1

      --
      Uddhab Pyakurel, PhDSchool of Arts, KATHMANDU UNIVERSITY, NEPAL.

      +977-9841566932 (Nepal)/+977-15535628Skype: uddhab.pyakurel1

      • Re: Shall we meet?

        from naren khatiwada on May 28, 2016 01:21 PM
        Dear Uddhav Dai and all.Namaskar !First, I would like to give thanks to Uddhab dai for taking the initiation for meeting regarding wsf 2016. Concerning the meeting, I would like to purpose the date 2nd June 2016 from 2 to 3 PM at Youth Advocacy Nepal (YAN)'s office, Anamnagar. Could you  please suggest on this ?
        RegardsNaren KhatiwadaPresident Youth Advocacy Nepal (YAN)Cell number : 9849006100

        Date: 17th February 2016 (Tomorrow)
        Time: 3 pm
        Venue: FEDEN office Bhirkutimandap kathmandu

        RSVP: 9851074770Bhola Bhattarai and Dr Indra Adhikari

        --
        Uddhab Pyakurel, PhDSchool of Arts, KATHMANDU UNIVERSITY, NEPAL.

        +977-9841566932 (Nepal)/+977-15535628Skype: uddhab.pyakurel1

        --
        Uddhab Pyakurel, PhDSchool of Arts, KATHMANDU UNIVERSITY, NEPAL.

        +977-9841566932 (Nepal)/+977-15535628Skype: uddhab.pyakurel1

        --
        Uddhab Pyakurel, PhDSchool of Arts, KATHMANDU UNIVERSITY, NEPAL.

        +977-9841566932 (Nepal)/+977-15535628Skype: uddhab.pyakurel1

        • Re: Shall we meet?

          from NAFAN Nepal on May 30, 2016 06:39 PM
          Dear All,
          Proposed date, time and venue is fine for me. thank you Narenjee for
          hosting this meeting.

          Bhola

          On 28/05/2016, naren khatiwada <naren_0777@...> wrote:
          > Dear Uddhav Dai and all.Namaskar !First, I would like to give thanks to
          > Uddhab dai for taking the initiation for meeting regarding wsf 2016.
          > Concerning the meeting, I would like to purpose the date 2nd June 2016 from
          > 2 to 3 PM at Youth Advocacy Nepal (YAN)'s office, Anamnagar. Could you
          >  please suggest on this ?
          > RegardsNaren KhatiwadaPresident Youth Advocacy Nepal (YAN)Cell number :
          > 9849006100
          >
          >     On Saturday, May 28, 2016 5:37 PM, Sunil Pariyar <sunildanar@...>
          > wrote:
          >

          >  Thank you very much. Please let me know the date and time. I will be
          > available.
          >
          > Sunil
          >
          >     On Saturday, 28 May 2016, 9:26, Kapil Kafle <patrakarita.khoj@...>
          > wrote:
          >

          >  Dear Dr. Uddhab
          > Many thanks for your initiation. I will be happy to be informed as the date
          > and venue will be finalized shortly.
          > Best
          > Kapil

          > On Sat, May 28, 2016 at 9:06 AM, Uddhab Pyakurel <upyakurel@...>
          > wrote:
          >
          > Dear Nepal WSF Comrades
          > As you know some of our comrades have shown their interest to take part in
          > the Montreal WSF 2016. I hove some of us will organise some events in
          > Kathmandu and elsewhere during the time of Montreal WSF and some of us will
          > attend it in Montreal, Canada. It will be good to enlist the names of those
          > who have planned to go to Montreal (with travel grants or self funding), and
          > put the list in Nepal Social Forum Website http://nepalsocialforum.org
          > Also let us discuss a suitable date to meet and discuss about WSF events and
          > processes of Montreal, Kathmandu, Nepal and South Asia.
          >

          > RegardsUddhab
          > On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 8:39 AM, Uddhab Pyakurel <upyakurel@...>
          > wrote:
          >

          > Dear All,
          >  We would like to invite you all for:
          >
          > A Consultation and Review meeting on World Social Forum and possible future
          > activities in Nepal.& Discussion on Initiative for Equality
          >
          > Date: 17th February 2016 (Tomorrow)
          > Time: 3 pm
          > Venue: FEDEN office Bhirkutimandap kathmandu
          >

          > RSVP: 9851074770Bhola Bhattarai and Dr Indra Adhikari
          >

          > --
          > Uddhab Pyakurel, PhDSchool of Arts, KATHMANDU UNIVERSITY, NEPAL.
          >

          > +977-9841566932 (Nepal)/+977-15535628Skype: uddhab.pyakurel1
          >

          > --
          > Uddhab Pyakurel, PhDSchool of Arts, KATHMANDU UNIVERSITY, NEPAL.
          >

          > +977-9841566932 (Nepal)/+977-15535628Skype: uddhab.pyakurel1
          >

          > --
          > Uddhab Pyakurel, PhDSchool of Arts, KATHMANDU UNIVERSITY, NEPAL.
          >

          > +977-9841566932 (Nepal)/+977-15535628Skype: uddhab.pyakurel1

          --
          *Bhola Bhattarai*
          Chairperson
          National Forum for Advocacy Nepal (NAFAN)
          Kageshori Manahar Municipality-13,Pepsicola, Manahara Samaj, house no 14,
          Kathmandu, Nepal.
          Telephone: 977-1-4993220
          Mobile: 00977-9851074770/9804237991
          Email; nafannepal8@..., nafannepal8@...
          Website: nafan.org.np

          National Coordinator
          Initiative for Equality - a Global Network of activists and academics
          working on issues related to social, economic and political equality;

          skype;  bhola-bhattarai

        • Re: Shall we meet?

          from Bikash Thapa on May 30, 2016 06:56 AM
          Dear Udhav dai and all friends

          Date purpose by Naren bro would be better i think .if every one is ok with
          it we can meet in YAN office .Hope suggestion from others too.

          Bikash Thapa
          WASH Coordinator
          Unification Nepal,Gorkha
          Nepal Correspondent