• Nepal & WSF - info & discussion

  • commenting perspectives for WSF 2016 participation in /from Nepal

    from extension@... on May 30, 2016 01:37 PM
    Dear Nepal WSF Comrades
    Greetings from the extension dynamics support team based in montreal

    1/ Good to hear from you, and your current meeting plans
    When you have set a date we will try to participate remotely through
    skype somehow

    2/ Also we want to encourage everyone in the list to register as wsf
    process participant in the wsf 2016 website going or not going to
    montreal

    so far  as the coutnry page here shows, in the nepal line
    http://openfsm.net/projects/extensionfsm2016/extension16-cercles-implication
      that
    -there are 50 people registered and that is encouraging  (nb link on the
    right side)
    -but only 3 organisations  ( orgs link on the left side of the line)

    regarding extension dynamics the progress is quite modest
    http://openfsm.net/projects/nepal-and-wsf/nepalandwsf-welcome-circle-wsf-2016
    only one activity to date  and scheduled DURING the montreal event days
    ..

    3/ BEFORE AND AFTER MONTREAL EVENT we recomend nepali organizations that
    consider themselves as participant in wsf process as described by its
    charter to make themselves visible (going or not to montreal) and
    develop international contacts in skype and through de wsf website by
    placing  as wsf activities (semi)public meetings that they have already
    planned in nepal on their work/struggles issues

    You can see by the page
    http://openfsm.net/projects/extensionfsm2016/extension16-cercles-implication
      that other countries have developped that to a significant scale and we
    have now 88 actitivities before and after the event
    You can usefully browse the kenya welcome page link in the kenya line
    http://openfsm.net/projects/kenya-and-wsf/kenyaanwsf-welcome-circle-wsf-2016

    4/ IMPORTANT here are the steps for full participation that we recommend
      that each participant considers
    http://openfsm.net/projects/wsf-extended/sfextension-steps-for-full-participation-in-wsf-process-extension-dynamics

    A1 A2 A3  S1  are personnel steps
    A4 and S2 S3 S4 S5 S6 are steps in the name of organisations

    5/ DURING THE EVENT IN MONTREAL we recomend to organize teleconference
    activities with montreal and wsf cafe in nepal if some people are
    willing to volunteer as extension volunteer in nepal - for helping
    organisations about teleconferences and wsf cafe during the event they
    are welcome to read and fill the form here and we will contact them
    http://openfsm.net/projects/extensionfsm2016/extension16-invitation-volontaires-en

    6/ we are looking forward to see you taking thE FULL ¨PARTICIPATION
    STEPS mentionned in item 4  and see the list of activies before wsf
    event and after develop in
    http://openfsm.net/projects/nepal-and-wsf/nepalandwsf-welcome-circle-wsf-2016

    Nepal can contribute significantly moren we are suren  and also help to
    develop a dynamics in  india  because so farinda despite delhi meeting
    in march  things are not visibly moving
    http://openfsm.net/projects/india-and-wsf/indiaandwsf-participation-table-towards-extension-dynamics-and-june-convention

    looking forward to read you in the nepali circle  ( take step A1 A2 )
    see you participating in other coutnries activiteis (take step A3)  list
    of 88 activities so far
    http://openfsm.net/projects/extensionfsm2016/extension16-vues-sur-la-dynamique-dextension-fsm2016
    and in the wsf website  (take step S1 and S2)
    and we will happily promote  in other parts of the world  activities
    that you will hold in nepal ( take steps A4 then S3)

    7/ you can reach us at  extension@...  and on skype
    prepafsm2016.mobilisation
    Extension support team

    Dear Nepal WSF Comrades

    As you know some of our comrades have shown their interest to take part
    in the Montreal WSF 2016. I hove some of us will organise some events in
    Kathmandu and elsewhere during the time of Montreal WSF and some of us
    will attend it in Montreal, Canada. It will be good to enlist the names
    of those who have planned to go to Montreal (with travel grants or self
    funding), and put the list in Nepal Social Forum Website
    http://nepalsocialforum.org

    Also let us discuss a suitable date to meet and discuss about WSF events
    and processes of Montreal, Kathmandu, Nepal and South Asia

    Uddhab

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: commenting perspectives for WSF 2016 participation in /from Nepal

    from Sarojdillu Vishwakarma on Jun 01, 2016 05:47 PM
    Thanks for the information. We have registered organizationally and got the
    invitation letters. But no idea how we may get the visa. If we will get
    visa of Montreal, we will inform our flight and program schedule of
    Montreal....

    Dil Bishwkarma
    Nepal

    On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 6:01 AM, <extension@...> wrote:

> [...]
    >
    > As you know some of our comrades have shown their interest to take part in
    > the Montreal WSF 2016. I hove some of us will organise some events in
    > Kathmandu and elsewhere during the time of Montreal WSF and some of us will
    > attend it in Montreal, Canada. It will be good to enlist the names of those
    > who have planned to go to Montreal (with travel grants or self funding),
    > and put the list in Nepal Social Forum Website http://nepalsocialforum.org
    >
    > Also let us discuss a suitable date to meet and discuss about WSF events
    > and processes of Montreal, Kathmandu, Nepal and South Asia
    >
    > Uddhab
    >

    > --
    > Archive:
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/nepal-and-wsf/lists/nepal-and-wsf-discussion/archive/2016/05/1464615464394

  • Re: commenting perspectives for WSF 2016 participation in /from Nepal

    from extension@... on May 31, 2016 09:41 AM
    Hello Sunil and everyone

    thanks for your question
    as a person you can come anytime in montreal
    you can register anytime in the webste as wsf process participant coming
    or not to montreal  step S1
    for organisation you can regsiter anytime in the website  step  S2
    for activities  held by your organisation in montreal there is a
    deadline which is tomorrow -maybe will be extended   step S3
    for activities held by your organisation  in nepal, any day of 2016  no
    deadline , possible untill 31st december 2016  step A4 S3

    check your participation steps  :-)
    http://openfsm.net/projects/wsf-extended/sfextension-steps-for-full-participation-in-wsf-process-extension-dynamics

    support team