• Nepal & WSF - info & discussion

  • Nepal Social Forum 2017 Consultation meeting - livestreaming a Whatsapp group

    from extension@... on Dec 15, 2017 10:45 AM
    Hello everyone

    About Tomorrow 15th december  meeting consultation for nepal social
    forum early march
    Like in september  there could be live streaming and inclusion of remote
    participants
    http://openfsm.net/projects/nepal-and-wsf/nepalandwsf-act437-nepalsfconsultation-meeting-kathmandu-december
    JOIN IN whatsapp room about nepal SF 437
    https://chat.whatsapp.com/51VCNWh6E0QJRaO4ZrgN4W
    http://openfsm.net/projects/nepal-and-wsf/nepalandwsf-act397-south-asia-wsf-preparatory-meeting-september
    (thanks to Indra)

    Also join the whatsapp room  "Nepal and Dynex1WSF" for day to day
    contacts about wsf
    https://chat.whatsapp.com/LDR2U8UF0qx9dioWeTcDsA
    see the context here  http://openfsm.net/projects/nepal-and-wsf

    Aslo you can find some news in english about wsf in brasil in march
    http://openfsm.net/projects/prepa-fsm2018-intl/prepafsm2018intlindex

    Also some of you have join the CIPS WSF group here :
    http://openfsm.net/projects/gips-fsm/gips-invitation-oct17/#EN

    Dynex1WSF support team
    Pierre