• Nepal & WSF - info & discussion

Re: Nepal Social Forum 2017 Consultation meeting

from Kapil Shrestha on Dec 15, 2017 10:45 AM
Dear Uddhav and friends,

A great many thanks for invitation. However, since I'm in Jhapa at moment
on some human rights elated mission, I deeply regret that I may not be able
to participate in meeting.

Warm hugs and regards.

Kapil Shrestha

Return to date view: threaded or flat