• Nepal & WSF - info & discussion

Re: Nepal Social Forum 2017 Consultation meeting

de parte de Bhola Bhattarai on 2017-12-15 10:45
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for invitation. I will be there at 3 pm.

Bhola Bhattarai

--
*Bhola Bhattarai*

Kageshori Manahar Municipality-13, Suncity, Pepsicola,

Kathmandu, Nepal.

Mobile: 00977-9851074770/9804237991
Email; nafannepal8@...,
Website: nafan.org.np

skype;  bhola-bhattarai
Regresar a vista por datas: Filado ou plano