• Mid2014 IC preparation wg/gt

  • Participation from USA

    from facilitfsm on Apr 03, 2014 03:19 PM
    Welcome Jennifer

    This is the mailing list of the group initiated in Casablanca about the possibility ( or not...)  to set up, and prepare an IC meeting mid 2014
     ( see : http://openfsm.net/projects/wsfic_fsmci/casa13-report-en/#18-6 )

    More info:
    http://openfsm.net/projects/newci/newci-mid2014ic-page

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: Jennifer
    Date: 2014-04-03 15:23 GMT+02:00
    Subject: Re: [Wsfic_fsmci] progress of exchanges about next ic location ?

    Hi everyone

    I also am wondering about this. Us Social Forum organizers would like to know to see if we can attend. Is there any further information?

    I have looked on open FSM but dont see anything, but maybe I dont understand it right.

    I am willing to be on a team to help, if that is helpful.

    Thanks
    Jennifer Cox
    US Social Forum International Committee