• Mid2014 IC preparation wg/gt

Participation from USA

de parte de facilit OpenFSM on 2014-04-03 15:19
Welcome Jennifer

This is the mailing list of the group initiated in Casablanca about the possibility ( or not...)  to set up, and prepare an IC meeting mid 2014
 ( see : http://openfsm.net/projects/wsfic_fsmci/casa13-report-en/#18-6 )

More info:
http://openfsm.net/projects/newci/newci-mid2014ic-page

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jennifer
Date: 2014-04-03 15:23 GMT+02:00
Subject: Re: [Wsfic_fsmci] progress of exchanges about next ic location ?

Hi everyone

I also am wondering about this. Us Social Forum organizers would like to know to see if we can attend. Is there any further information?

I have looked on open FSM but dont see anything, but maybe I dont understand it right.

I am willing to be on a team to help, if that is helpful.

Thanks
Jennifer Cox
US Social Forum International Committee
Regresar a vista por datas: Filado ou plano