• SASF Ext Info BdP

  • extended participation from bangladesh into iraqi social forum

    from facilitfsm on Aug 03, 2013 09:09 AM
    To whom it may be of interest

    A qroup of iraqi civil society organizations is proposing  a social forum event end of september - 26 - 28th
    http://www.iraqicivilsociety.org/iraqi-social-forum/iraqi-social-forum-an-international-call-for-participants

    You may be interested by an extended participation from bangladesh (organiation of solidarity activity in bangladesh- with or without tele intervention from iraq - tele exchange with a group in baghdad - tele participation in an activity held in baghdad)

    In this case fill the form that is linked at the bottom of the participation call
    http://www.iraqicivilsociety.org/extended-iraqi-social-forum-registration-form

    Iraqi Social Forum Extension Team will get back to you by email

    Isf extension team

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: extended participation from bangladesh into iraqi social forum

    from facilitfsm on Aug 11, 2013 11:27 AM
    Hello

    Organizations intending to participate in extended social forum iraq are
    welcome to fill

    On Aug 03, 2013 09:09 AM, facilit OpenFSM wrote:
    > To whom it may be of interest
    >
    > A qroup of iraqi civil society organizations is proposing  a social forum
    > event end of september - 26 - 28th
    >

    > http://www.iraqicivilsociety.org/iraqi-social-forum/iraqi-social-forum-an-international-call-for-participants
    >  You may be interested by an extended participation from bangladesh
    > (organiation of solidarity activity in bangladesh- with or without tele
    > intervention from iraq - tele exchange with a group in baghdad - tele
    > participation in an activity held in baghdad)
    > In this case fill the form that is linked at the bottom of the participation
    > call
    >

    > http://www.iraqicivilsociety.org/extended-iraqi-social-forum-registration-form
    >   Iraqi Social Forum Extension Team will get back to you by email
    > Isf extension team

  • Re: extended participation from bangladesh into iraqi social forum

    from Tapon Ruram on Aug 04, 2013 11:05 AM
    This is very short time for taking preparation. But it will be a good social forum event, we will always support the people of Iraqi and those are raising their voice and working for democracy, social justice, and against the war and corruption.

    Tapon Ruram
    Executive Director
    Sancred Welfare Foundation (SWF)
    www.sancred.org
    Bangladesh

    ________________________________

    --
    Archive: http://openfsm.net/projects/sasf-bangladesh-extended/lists/sasf-ext-info-bdp/archive/2013/08/1375520966382

    • Re: extended participation from bangladesh into iraqi social forum

      from facilitfsm on Aug 08, 2013 09:05 AM
      Hello

      Dear friends,
      preparations for the Iraqi Social Forum are ongoing despite the
      difficulties in Iraq.
      *For international participants*, there are so far 19 persons registered to
      participate in the forum : 5 form Italy , 5 from Tunis , and one from:
      Palestine, India, Pakistan , Bangladesh, Zambia , Nigeria , Belgium, France
      , Croatia. We have very good number form the “global south and Italy ”,
      what about the rest?

      *The deadline for registration has been extended to 15 August*. Please
      forward widely this call to your networks:
      http://www.iraqicivilsociety.org/iraqi-social-forum/iraqi-social-forum-an-international-call-for-participants
      ****
      ** **

      *For extended activities*, we have already 18 very interesting proposals
      from Egypt, Tunisia, Pakistan, Norway, Italy. Organizing extended
      activities is a very good way to promote the Iraqi Social Forum and
      increase the visibility of the event. Please consider organizing one such
      activity in your country:  http://www.iraqicivilsociety.org/
      extended-iraqi-social-forum-registration-form

      Another Iraq is possible!

      As of august 6th - we have not received  announcement of extended
      participation from bangla organizations

      it is just filling up a simple form and we get back in contact with you
      the internet tool used  for remote intercommunication with baghdad can be
      Skype in most cases

      http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/isf-extended-participation-invitation,

      isf extension team

        from gus@... on Aug 08, 2013 09:58 AM
        Quoting Openfsm Support <facilitfsm@...>:

        > Hello
        >
        > Dear friends,
        > preparations for the Iraqi Social Forum are ongoing despite the
        > difficulties in Iraq.
        > *For international participants*, there are so far 19 persons registered to
        > participate in the forum : 5 form Italy , 5 from Tunis , and one from:
        > Palestine, India, Pakistan , Bangladesh, Zambia , Nigeria , Belgium, France
        > , Croatia. We have very good number form the “global south and Italy ”,
        > what about the rest?
        >
        > *The deadline for registration has been extended to 15 August*. Please
        > forward widely this call to your networks:

        http://www.iraqicivilsociety.org/iraqi-social-forum/iraqi-social-forum-an-international-call-for-participants
        > ****
        > ** **
        >
        > *For extended activities*, we have already 18 very interesting proposals
        > from Egypt, Tunisia, Pakistan, Norway, Italy. Organizing extended
        > activities is a very good way to promote the Iraqi Social Forum and
        > increase the visibility of the event. Please consider organizing one such
        > activity in your country:  http://www.iraqicivilsociety.org/
        > extended-iraqi-social-forum-registration-form
        >
        > Another Iraq is possible!
        >

        > As of august 6th - we have not received  announcement of extended
        > participation from bangla organizations
        >
        > it is just filling up a simple form and we get back in contact with you
        > the internet tool used  for remote intercommunication with baghdad can be
        > Skype in most cases

        http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/isf-extended-participation-invitation,

        > isf extension team
        >

        > 2013/8/4 a.sattar bhuiyan  (gus@...)
        >
        > > Thank you very much for giving opportunity for preparation.It will be a good
        > > social forum event, we will always support the people of Iraqi and those
        > > are raising their voice and working for democracy, social justice, and
        > > against the war and corruption.
        > >
        > > A. Sattar Bhuiyan
        > > Executive Director
        > > Gano unnayan Sangstha(GUS)
        > > gus@...
        > > Bangladesh
        > >

        > >   ------------------------------

        http://openfsm.net/projects/sasf-bangladesh-extended/lists/sasf-ext-info-bdp/archive/2013/08/1375952750203

        This mail sent through bangla.net, The  First Online Internet Service Provider
        in Bangladesh

        • Re: extended participation from bangladesh into iraqi social forum

          from gus@... on Aug 11, 2013 04:05 PM
          Quoting gus@...:

          http://openfsm.net/projects/sasf-bangladesh-extended/lists/sasf-ext-info-bdp/archive/2013/08/1375955887829

          This mail sent through bangla.net, The  First Online Internet Service Provider
          in Bangladesh

        • Re: extended participation from bangladesh into iraqi social forum

          from gus@... on Aug 11, 2013 04:05 PM
          Quoting gus@...:

          > Quoting Openfsm Support <facilitfsm@...>:
          >
          > > Hello
          > >
          > > Dear friends,
          > > preparations for the Iraqi Social Forum are ongoing despite the
          > > difficulties in Iraq.
          > > *For international participants*, there are so far 19 persons registered to
          > > participate in the forum : 5 form Italy , 5 from Tunis , and one from:
          > > Palestine, India, Pakistan , Bangladesh, Zambia , Nigeria , Belgium, France
          > > , Croatia. We have very good number form the “global south and Italy ”,
          > > what about the rest?
          > >
          > > *The deadline for registration has been extended to 15 August*. Please
          > > forward widely this call to your networks:

          http://www.iraqicivilsociety.org/iraqi-social-forum/iraqi-social-forum-an-international-call-for-participants
          > > ****
          > > ** **
          > >
          > > *For extended activities*, we have already 18 very interesting proposals
          > > from Egypt, Tunisia, Pakistan, Norway, Italy. Organizing extended
          > > activities is a very good way to promote the Iraqi Social Forum and
          > > increase the visibility of the event. Please consider organizing one such
          > > activity in your country:  http://www.iraqicivilsociety.org/
          > > extended-iraqi-social-forum-registration-form
          > >
          > > Another Iraq is possible!
          > >

          > > As of august 6th - we have not received  announcement of extended
          > > participation from bangla organizations
          > >
          > > it is just filling up a simple form and we get back in contact with you
          > > the internet tool used  for remote intercommunication with baghdad can be
          > > Skype in most cases

          http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/isf-extended-participation-invitation,

          > > isf extension team
          > >

          > > 2013/8/4 a.sattar bhuiyan  (gus@...)
          > >
          > > > Thank you very much for giving opportunity for preparation.It will be a
          > good
          > > > social forum event, we will always support the people of Iraqi and those
          > > > are raising their voice and working for democracy, social justice, and
          > > > against the war and corruption.
          > > >
          > > > A. Sattar Bhuiyan
          > > > Executive Director
          > > > Gano unnayan Sangstha(GUS)
          > > > gus@...
          > > > Bangladesh
          > > >

          > > >   ------------------------------

          from Uttam Das on Aug 09, 2013 01:24 PM

          Dear Sir,
          Greetings from DHRUBA, a local
          ngo working for the Dalit community in Bangladesh. The people for whom we
          committed to do something really should be done by us for we know the real
          story for those people. The dalit community as known in the society ( Rishi,
          Caora, Hazam, Bede, Munda, Horijan, Sweeper,Behara, Jele, etc) are so much
          neglected in the society. They are facing the human rights violation every now
          and them. These so called societies are deprived of different opportunities in
          the societies and they are now the victim to the upper class society.
          We are trying in different ways
          to find the donors to help our Dalit Community. Now we are helping 125 girls
          for their higher education. We think we should do many more things and you can
          expand your hand to do something for the mentioned community.
          Please visit our dalit community
          and our working areas in the south east side in Bangladesh specially in the
          Khulna Division. Hope that you should consider our appeal and oblige thereby.

          Thanks

          Mr. Uttam Das
          Chief Executive
          DHRUBA
          Khalishpur, Khulna-9000
          Phone : 01711579722
          www.dhrubabd.org

          ________________________________
          > preparations for the Iraqi Social Forum are ongoing despite the
          > difficulties in Iraq.
          > *For international participants*, there are so far 19 persons registered to
          > participate in the forum : 5 form Italy , 5 from Tunis , and one from:
          > Palestine, India, Pakistan , Bangladesh, Zambia , Nigeria , Belgium, France
          > , Croatia. We have very good number form the “global south and Italy ”,
          > what about the rest?
          >
          > *The deadline for registration has been extended to 15 August*. Please
          > forward widely this call to your networks:

          http://www.iraqicivilsociety.org/iraqi-social-forum/iraqi-social-forum-an-international-call-for-participants
          > ****
          > ** **
          >
          > *For extended activities*, we have already 18 very interesting proposals
          > from Egypt, Tunisia, Pakistan, Norway, Italy. Organizing extended
          > activities is a very good way to promote the Iraqi Social Forum and
          > increase the visibility of the event. Please consider organizing one such
          > activity in your country:  http://www.iraqicivilsociety.org/
          > extended-iraqi-social-forum-registration-form
          >
          > Another Iraq is possible!
          >

          > As of august 6th - we have not received  announcement of extended
          > participation from bangla organizations
          >
          > it is just filling up a simple form and we get back in contact with you
          > the internet tool used  for remote intercommunication with baghdad can be
          > Skype in most cases

          http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/isf-extended-participation-invitation,

          > isf extension team
          >

          > 2013/8/4 a.sattar bhuiyan  (gus@...)
          >
          > > Thank you very much for giving opportunity for preparation.It will be a good
          > > social forum event, we will always support the people of Iraqi and those
          > > are raising their voice and working for democracy, social justice, and
          > > against the war and corruption.
          > >
          > > A. Sattar Bhuiyan
          > > Executive Director
          > > Gano unnayan Sangstha(GUS)
          > > gus@...
          > > Bangladesh
          > >

          > >   ------------------------------

            from Bal Samaj Nepal on Aug 11, 2013 09:03 AM
            Dear Uttam Jee
            Namaskar

            Thanks for your massage.

            Sita Poudyal
            President
            Child Society Nepal.

            On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 7:00 PM, Uttam Das <uttam_das2006@...> wrote:

            > Dear Sir,
            > Greetings from DHRUBA, a local ngo working for the Dalit community in
            > Bangladesh. The people for whom we committed to do something really should
            > be done by us for we know the real story for those people. The dalit
            > community as known in the society ( Rishi, Caora, Hazam, Bede, Munda,
            > Horijan, Sweeper,Behara, Jele, etc) are so much neglected in the society.
            > They are facing the human rights violation every now and them. These so
            > called societies are deprived of different opportunities in the societies
            > and they are now the victim to the upper class society.
            > We are trying in different ways to find the donors to help our Dalit
            > Community. Now we are helping 125 girls for their higher education. We
            > think we should do many more things and you can expand your hand to do
            > something for the mentioned community.
            > Please visit our dalit community and our working areas in the south east
            > side in Bangladesh specially in the Khulna Division. Hope that you should
            > consider our appeal and oblige thereby.
            >

            > Thanks
            >
            > Mr. Uttam Das
            > Chief Executive
            > DHRUBA
            > Khalishpur, Khulna-9000
            > Phone : 01711579722
            > www.dhrubabd.org
            >

            >   ------------------------------

            *Child Society Nepal*
            *Biratnagar-16 ,Nepal
            Phone No. 00977-021-470390
            Email : balsamaj@...
            URL :*

            • Re: extended participation from bangladesh into iraqi social forum

              from Uttam Das on Aug 11, 2013 05:32 PM

              thanks a lot

              Mr. Uttam Das
              Chief Executive
              DHRUBA
              Khalishpur, Khulna-9000
              Phone : 01711579722
              www.dhrubabd.org

              ________________________________
              ngo working for the Dalit community in Bangladesh. The people for whom we
              committed to do something really should be done by us for we know the real
              story for those people. The dalit community as known in the society ( Rishi,
              Caora, Hazam, Bede, Munda, Horijan, Sweeper,Behara, Jele, etc) are so much
              neglected in the society. They are facing the human rights violation every now
              and them. These so called societies are deprived of different opportunities in
              the societies and they are now the victim to the upper class society.
              >We are trying in different ways
              to find the donors to help our Dalit Community. Now we are helping 125 girls
              for their higher education. We think we should do many more things and you can
              expand your hand to do something for the mentioned community.
              >Please visit our dalit community
              and our working areas in the south east side in Bangladesh specially in the
              Khulna Division. Hope that you should consider our appeal and oblige thereby.

              >Thanks
              >
              >Mr. Uttam Das
              >Chief Executive
              >DHRUBA
              >Khalishpur, Khulna-9000
              >Phone : 01711579722
              >www.dhrubabd.org
              >

              >________________________________

              Child Society Nepal
              Biratnagar-16 ,Nepal
              Phone No. 00977-021-470390
              Email : balsamaj@...

              --
              Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1376211804917

              • Re: extended participation from bangladesh into iraqi social forum

                from Pdap Dhaka on Aug 12, 2013 06:34 AM
                Dear Uttam Da,

                It is good to hear that you are working with Dalit group.
                I like to know more about it. Could you please send your organizational profile through this email?

                Best regards,

                Quazi Baby
                Executive Director
                PDAP