From: Bal Samaj Nepal <balsamaj@gmail.com>
To: SASF-ext-info-BDP@lists.openfsm.net
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2013 2:53 PM
Subject: Re: [SASF Ext Info BdP] extended participation from bangladesh into iraqi social forum

Dear Uttam Jee
Namaskar

Thanks for your massage.

Sita Poudyal
President
Child Society Nepal.

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 7:00 PM, Uttam Das <uttam_das2006@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear Sir,
Greetings from DHRUBA, a local ngo working for the Dalit community in Bangladesh. The people for whom we committed to do something really should be done by us for we know the real story for those people. The dalit community as known in the society ( Rishi, Caora, Hazam, Bede, Munda, Horijan, Sweeper,Behara, Jele, etc) are so much neglected in the society. They are facing the human rights violation every now and them. These so called societies are deprived of different opportunities in the societies and they are now the victim to the upper class society.
We are trying in different ways to find the donors to help our Dalit Community. Now we are helping 125 girls for their higher education. We think we should do many more things and you can expand your hand to do something for the mentioned community.
Please visit our dalit community and our working areas in the south east side in Bangladesh specially in the Khulna Division. Hope that you should consider our appeal and oblige thereby.

Thanks

Mr. Uttam Das
Chief Executive
DHRUBA