• SASF Ext Info BdP

Re: extended participation from bangladesh into iraqi social forum

de parte de Openfsm Support on 2013-08-08 09:05
Hello

Dear friends,
preparations for the Iraqi Social Forum are ongoing despite the
difficulties in Iraq.
*For international participants*, there are so far 19 persons registered to
participate in the forum : 5 form Italy , 5 from Tunis , and one from:
Palestine, India, Pakistan , Bangladesh, Zambia , Nigeria , Belgium, France
, Croatia. We have very good number form the “global south and Italy ”,
what about the rest?

*The deadline for registration has been extended to 15 August*. Please
forward widely this call to your networks:
http://www.iraqicivilsociety.org/iraqi-social-forum/iraqi-social-forum-an-international-call-for-participants
****
** **

*For extended activities*, we have already 18 very interesting proposals
from Egypt, Tunisia, Pakistan, Norway, Italy. Organizing extended
activities is a very good way to promote the Iraqi Social Forum and
increase the visibility of the event. Please consider organizing one such
activity in your country:  http://www.iraqicivilsociety.org/
extended-iraqi-social-forum-registration-form

Another Iraq is possible!

As of august 6th - we have not received  announcement of extended
participation from bangla organizations

it is just filling up a simple form and we get back in contact with you
the internet tool used  for remote intercommunication with baghdad can be
Skype in most cases

http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/isf-extended-participation-invitation,

isf extension team

2013/8/4 Tapon Ruram <swf_tapon@...>

> This is very short time for taking preparation. But it will be a good
> social forum event, we will always support the people of Iraqi and those
> are raising their voice and working for democracy, social justice, and
> against the war and corruption.
>
> Tapon Ruram
> Executive Director
> Sancred Welfare Foundation (SWF)
> www.sancred.org
> Bangladesh

Regresar a vista por datas: Filado ou plano