• Sfex Intercom 2013 Discussion

july 1-4 Sharing moments of video stream + chat room participation to ESF2010 in Istanbul

de parte de Social forum extended initaitive en 02/07/2010 07:34
Hello

the program of ESF is available here
http://esfistanbul.org/

Chris will be giving news about the video streaming + chat  participation
initaitive
contact his skype for being included : chris-wlms

Pierre

2010/7/1 Social Forum Extended <pierregrg@...>

> hello,
>
> People willing to share some moments  chatting while watching some video
> live stream from some activities in Istanbul are welcome to contact
> Chris <http://openfsm.net/people/chris/profile> (  who is presently in
> Australia)  (chris-wlms on skype ) and  they will be shown into a chat
> room,  and given more information
>
> If other people in our sfex and club- belem expanded list have first hand
> information about video channels from istanbul, ( some may be on
> www.wsftv.net, some on ustream.tv livestream etc..)   and above all have
> chat contact (*) with people attending activities in istanbul , please share
> them on these lists !
>
> we are learning together ....
>
> (*)Chat is the simple way to  transform a "TV like "streaming into a
> "Participatory" streaming ....
>
> Pierre
>
> see last sfex initiative information here : EN ES
> http://openfsm.net/projects/sfexintercom/sfexreport-april10.
> see phots of mexico expanded video meeting room and forum here
> http://openfsm.net/projects/fsmmexx/project-home
>

>> Subject: European Social Forum 2010 Workshop #79: Online discussion
>> opportunity
>> pierre
>>
>> One of the main ESF2010 workshops is being offered for a structured
>> real-time
>> discussion tomorrow.  The Istanbul organisation has confirmed details
>> today
>>
>> It is listed in the Programme as Workshop #79.
>> 2010: European year for combating poverty and social exclusion, UN year of
>> biodiversity
>>
>> Timing is changed slightly: 9:30-12:30am (Istanbul time), 2nd July
>>
>> The sf-ex process that was discussed today can be used.  In the meantime,
>> we
>> will try to learn of the live video-streaming link, to focus the Expanded
>> discussion.
>>
>> Skype connections are available chris-wlms
>> Facebook and twitter too, details to follow.
>> OpenFSM will be asian-discussion-forum
>>
>> chris

Regresar a la vista por fechas: Hilado o llano