• USA & WSF

Re: possibility of extended participation from the US in iraq social forum 26-28 sept 2013

de parte de Openfsm Support on 2013-08-08 08:59
Good news Marlyn

Thanks for having filled up the  extended participation form
http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/isf-extended-participation-invitation

We will get in contact by mail and  look forward to getting in touch with
you on Skype to prepare your participation in contact with iraqi
organizations

Isf extension team

2013/8/4 Marlyn Tadros <marlyntadros@...>

> Hello,
> Yes for sure. I could participate via teleconferencing.
> All the best
> Marlyn Tadros
> Virtual Activism
>

> On Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 4:28 AM, facilit OpenFSM <facilitfsm@...>wrote:
>
>> To whom it may be of interest
>>
>> A qroup of iraqi civil society organizations is proposing  a social forum
>> event end of september - 26 - 28th in Baghdad
>>
>> http://www.iraqicivilsociety.org/iraqi-social-forum/iraqi-social-forum-an-international-call-for-participants
>>
>> Your organization may be interested by an extended participation from
>> bangladesh (organiation of solidarity activity in bangladesh- with or
>> without tele intervention from iraq - tele exchange with a group in baghdad
>> - tele participation in an activity held in baghdad)
>>
>> In this case, fill the form that is linked at the bottom of the
>> participation call
>>
>> http://www.iraqicivilsociety.org/extended-iraqi-social-forum-registration-form
>>
>> Iraqi Social Forum Extension Team will get back to you by email
>>
>> Isf extension team
>>

>> --
>> Archive:
>> http://openfsm.net/projects/usa/lists/usa-discussion/archive/2013/08/1375604916764

> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1375620834652<http://openfsm.net/projects/usa/lists/usa-discussion/archive/2013/08/1375620834652>

Regresar a vista por datas: Filado ou plano