• wef palestine expanded in anglophonia

  • Starting of the list !

    from pierre on Sep 15, 2010 10:17 PM
    Hello there , in Australia , Brazil , Canada , France,  India,  Japan,
    Palestine, UK, USA........

    This is a first message on a
    list<http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/lists/wefpalestine-expanded-in-anglophonia/membership>gathering
    people who are active, or potentially active  around the extension
    of  world education forum in palestine

     So far the list of organisations
    registered<http://wef-palestine.org/organizations>in palestine site is
    here
    and the list of
    activities<wefpalestine-expanded-in-anglophonia@...>is
    here  and  also  displayed
    here <http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/commented-list>(
    not permanently updated )

    *The scope of the list is the mutual information  about organizing your
    respective expanded activities*

    Access to the list of english speaking area expanded
    activities<http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/zoom-on-english-speaking-expanded-activities>registered
    or about to be registered

    *Welcome!
    Also your first  inputs are welcome  about your plans/questions
     for organizing  local activities , distance encounters with palestine
    ( resting on the activities you may organize there) , distance participation
    to palestine activities*

    Pierre
    from social forum expanded
    initiative<http://openfsm.net/projects/sfexintercom/project-home>

      Adress of the list is
    wefpalestine-expanded-in-anglophonia@...

    You can post to this adress
    the list archives are visible
    here<http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/lists/wefpalestine-expanded-in-anglophonia/archive>,
    and also people can ask to subscribe  (or unsubscribe ..)  in that
    same
    page

    <http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/lists/wefpalestine-expanded-in-anglophonia/membership>

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: Starting of the list !

    from Luciano_Frontelle on Sep 16, 2010 06:55 AM
    Hello to all!
    I'm from Sorocaba that stays at the state od São Paulo in Brazil and I'm the
    Vice-President of the youth's city council. I've alredy participated of others
    expanded activities such as Belemex, EcoSolex and FSMexX
    We are going to do an expanded activity that intend to promote a debate of
    "what kind of education we want?" . This, for now, will envolve 3 student's
    organizations of universities , but we are talking with others to see if they
    will join us.
    We are looking for partners in palestina, someone to "be on the other side"
    talking with us.
    Hope to help in anything possible.
    Att. Luciano Frontelle