• wef palestine expanded in anglophonia

  • News and tasks

    from pierre on Oct 12, 2010 10:24 AM
    News

    Welcome Tamara and Soraida on this list!
    Hoping you can help support operation of rooms in palestine for the distance encouters and help in finding partners in and out of the list here

    http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/list-of-wef-site-users
    (please go on looking for partners here! )

    other volunteers  or contacts interested in supporting will be included in the lists soon

    program status is :
    http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/expanded-activities-time-table-in-palestine

    Pending

    Chris  can you pls send Reid contacts

    Mais /Suha  can you pls give the  name of the activity and of person intervening in palestine that you want to be present during your distance encounter on 30th afternoon -

    Do those having activity on 30ht have preference about the west bank city they will be in ?

    Hilal   can you give signals  where are you ?

    Best
    Pierre

    Thread Outline:
  • Re : News and tasks

    from micheline.dupuis@... on Oct 12, 2010 11:19 AM
    J'ai pris note.

    Merci.

    Micheline
    > Welcome Tamara and Soraida on this list!
    > Hoping you can help support operation of rooms in palestine for
    > the distance encouters and help in finding partners in and out
    > of the list here
    >
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/list-of-wef-
    > site-users
    > (please go on looking for partners here! )
    >
    > other volunteers  or contacts interested in supporting will
    > be included in the lists soon
    >
    > program status is :
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/expanded-
    > activities-time-table-in-palestine
    >
    > Pending
    >
    > Chris  can you pls send Reid contacts
    >
    > Mais /Suha  can you pls give the  name of the activity
    > and of person intervening in palestine that you want to be
    > present during your distance encounter on 30th afternoon -
    >
    > Do those having activity on 30ht have preference about the west
    > bank city they will be in ?
    >
    > Hilal   can you give signals  where are you ?
    >
    > Best
    > Pierre
    >
    > --
    > Archive: http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-
    > process/lists/wefpalestine-expanded-in-

    • Raed contribution

      from pierre on Oct 12, 2010 11:59 PM
      hello Raed  from adelaide and palestine

      welcome in the list !

      You might help a lot in outreaching to  contacts  in palestine interested to
      participat in the various acitvities proposed here  according to their
      respective  topic and scope

      http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/expanded-activities-time-table-in-palestine

      among the people registered here  and beyond
      http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/list-of-wef-site-users
       ( regsiter in wef palestine site to be able to direct your self to these
      users

      your own personal network might be more effective!

      Thanks for help you can provide
      Best
      Pierre

  • Re: News and tasks

    from Adi Bhaduri on Oct 12, 2010 11:23 AM
    Hello,

    I am a potential participant from India.

    Can anyone please tell me about the contact person for the WEF in Jerusalem
    - which is also a venue? I need a visa to Israel and have to mention a
    contact name and number for Jerusalem,

    Please help,

    Thank you

    adi

    On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 3:54 PM, Pierre <pierregrg@...> wrote:

    > News
    >
    > Welcome Tamara and Soraida on this list!
    > Hoping you can help support operation of rooms in palestine for the
    > distance encouters and help in finding partners in and out of the list here
    >
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/list-of-wef-site-users
    > (please go on looking for partners here! )
    >
    > other volunteers  or contacts interested in supporting will be included in
    > the lists soon
    >
    > program status is :
    >
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/expanded-activities-time-table-in-palestine
    >
    > Pending
    >
    > Chris  can you pls send Reid contacts
    >
    > Mais /Suha  can you pls give the  name of the activity and of person
    > intervening in palestine that you want to be present during your distance
    > encounter on 30th afternoon -
    >
    > Do those having activity on 30ht have preference about the west bank city
    > they will be in ?
    >
    > Hilal   can you give signals  where are you ?
    >
    > Best
    > Pierre
    >
    > --
    > Archive:
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/lists/wefpalestine-expanded-in-anglophonia/archive/2010/10/1286879056177
    > questions.

  • Re: News and tasks

    from Mallory Knodel on Oct 12, 2010 12:17 PM
    Pierre, what is the status of the program?
    Thank you!
    -Mallory

    On 10/12/2010 12:24 PM, Pierre wrote:
    > News
    >
    > Welcome Tamara and Soraida on this list!
    > Hoping you can help support operation of rooms in palestine for the distance encouters and help in finding partners in and out of the list here
    >
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/list-of-wef-site-users
    > (please go on looking for partners here! )
    >
    > other volunteers  or contacts interested in supporting will be included in the lists soon
    >
    > program status is :
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/expanded-activities-time-table-in-palestine
    >
    > Pending
    >
    > Chris  can you pls send Reid contacts
    >
    > Mais /Suha  can you pls give the  name of the activity and of person intervening in palestine that you want to be present during your distance encounter on 30th afternoon -
    >
    > Do those having activity on 30ht have preference about the west bank city they will be in ?
    >
    > Hilal   can you give signals  where are you ?
    >
    > Best
    > Pierre
    >
    > --
    > Archive: http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/lists/wefpalestine-expanded-in-anglophonia/archive/2010/10/1286879056177

    --
    Mallory Knodel
    Technology Support :: World Education Forum in Palestine
    International Advisory Committee :: May First/People Link
    mallory@... :: +972.59.708.5189

    • Re: News and tasks

      from facilitfsm on Oct 12, 2010 12:43 PM
      Adi

      please direct yourself to the wef office
      you can call +97022973483  or write as per http://wef-palestine.org/node/424

      Mallory

      i will have a version sent  tonight or tomorrow early

      http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/expanded-activities-time-table-in-palestine

      Pierre

      • Re: News and tasks

        from Adi Bhaduri on Oct 12, 2010 12:45 PM
        Thank you, i did get in touch with them as well, (they took some time to get
        back so wrote to you too, was frantic :-))
        I did get the Jerusalem contact name and number

        Thank you again
        Kind regards

        Adi

        On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 6:08 PM, WEF Exp Team Pierre
        <facilitfsm@...>wrote:

        > Adi
        >
        > please direct yourself to the wef office
        > you can call +97022973483  or write as per
        > http://wef-palestine.org/node/424
        >

        > Mallory
        >
        > i will have a version sent  tonight or tomorrow early
        >

        > http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/expanded-activities-time-table-in-palestine
        >
        > Pierre
        >

        > --
        > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1286887439905<http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/lists/wefpalestine-expanded-in-anglophonia/archive/2010/10/1286887439905>

        > questions.

  • Re: News and tasks

    from FME_GAP on Oct 12, 2010 12:48 PM
    Good afernoon to all

    Thank you Pierre for the news.
    1- Answering to our preferences for a city in the West Bank: no preferences.
    2- We are still waiting for 3 partners answers.
    One of the contacts: Hala Tamimi seemed to say that it would be impossible to
    have our activity the 29th (here her message: «I am so sorry to inform you
    that 29th is our day off in the organization as it happens to be Friday. On
    the 30th we are busy with our activities at the WEF»).
    It sounds weird since WEF-P starts the 28th up to the 31th. I don't really
    understand, could it be only applicable to some places and not to others?

    Bye
    Ana for FME_GAP

    On Oct 12, 2010 10:24 AM, Pierre wrote:
    > News
    >
    > Welcome Tamara and Soraida on this list!
    > Hoping you can help support operation of rooms in palestine for the distance
    > encouters and help in finding partners in and out of the list here
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/list-of-wef-site-users
    > (please go on looking for partners here! )
    >
    > other volunteers  or contacts interested in supporting will be included in
    > the lists soon
    > program status is :
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/expanded-activities-time-table-in-palestine
    >
    > Pending
    >
    > Chris  can you pls send Reid contacts
    >
    > Mais /Suha  can you pls give the  name of the activity and of person
    > intervening in palestine that you want to be present during your distance
    > encounter on 30th afternoon -
    > Do those having activity on 30ht have preference about the west bank city
    > they will be in ?
    > Hilal   can you give signals  where are you ?
    >
    > Best
    > Pierre

    • Re: News and tasks

      from facilitfsm on Oct 13, 2010 09:04 PM
      Hello Ana, Raed,  Najwan

      Do not worry !, there will be many participants in ramallah on 29th ...

      and Raed from Australia but very connected in palestine, and Najwan from
      sharek youth organisation,  and other might help to circulate info about your
      activity and  on distance encounters in general  in their own networks in the
      coming two weeks

      your activity is " creating words"  scheduled at 18pm on 29th in ramallah