• wef palestine expanded in anglophonia

  • D-10 - your skype name! - Contact Hala & Ibrahim

    from facilitfsm on Oct 18, 2010 09:00 AM
    Hello

    10 days left before WEF!

    OUR COMMON CHAT ROOM IS OPEN
    Those who have made skype contact can see the “WefEpxandedChatRoom , it appears as a conversation   with more the 25 people in skype –
    Keep an eye on this skype chat room , that is where practical information will be given !
    Do not close it !  just reduce it and keep it open until the wef if over

    SEND US YOUR SKYPE NAME IF NOT DONE
    If you cannot find the chat room tell us on the list,
    if you have not been in skype contact with us , we cannot include you in the common chat room
    We need your skype name and  also the skype name you will use during the distance encounter to include it in the chat room
    Send it to us  on the list or in wef-expanded-team@...  !!! URGENT

    Those in this list who did not give they own skype name are: …
    29th  wef organisers in brazil spain,  Glasgow -  gaza campinas
    3Oth  - Almouquata  (Jordan other than Mais?) Angikar ( Bangladesh Hilal where are you) – Greece Elena

    INTRODUCING HALA  AND IBRAHIM
    Introducing Hala and Ibrahim from Teacher Creativity center  www.teachercc.org
    They are organizing with cooperation of other organisations  the support for  the distance encounter in rooms on 28th , 29th , 30th according to the program here
    http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/expanded-activities-time-table-in-palestine
    Thanks to them for doing this !
    They are on the list  and will introduce themselves
    THEIR SKYPE NAMES  and email ARE IN THE CONVERSATION ROOM
    You can find them at +97259850076

    SCHEDULE A SKYPE TEST THIS WEEK WITH HALA AND IBRAHIM
    Please contact Hala and Ibrahim !
    You can schedule a skype connection  test with them, today , tuesday, wednesday, thursday ( 9am-16pm Palestine time) and maybe saturday
    http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/time-diference-with-palestine
    It will be an occasiontalking with them ,it is very important to
    They might help you in finding contacts
    They  will give you the status of support  for your room  -( I-e who is going to take care of the room 1or  2 or  3 or 4  ( the columns of the program table) where your activity of distance encounter  is located –

    LET US MAKE THE BEST OF THE 10 DAYS BEFORE WEF
    Pierre

    Thread Outline:
  • 10 days before wef ( 2)

    from pierre on Oct 18, 2010 09:46 AM
    Resending this message , after  making sure Hala is on the list - sorry for
    double sending
    :-)
    Pierre

    > Hello
    >
    > 10 days left before WEF!
    >
    > OUR COMMON CHAT ROOM IS OPEN
    > Those who have made skype contact can see the “WefEpxandedChatRoom , it
    > appears as a conversation   with more the 25 people in skype – Keep an eye
    > on this skype chat room , that is where practical information will be given
    > !  Do not close it !  just reduce it and keep it open until the wef if
    > over
    > SEND US YOUR SKYPE NAME IF NOT DONE
    > If you cannot find the chat room tell us on the list,
    > if you have not been in skype contact with us , we cannot include you in the
    > common chat room   We need your skype name and  also the skype name you
    > will use during the distance encounter to include it in the chat room
    > Send it to us  on the list or in wef-expanded-team@...  !!!
    > URGENT
    > Those in this list who did not give they own skype name are: …
    > 29th  wef organisers in brazil spain,  Glasgow -  gaza campinas
    > 3Oth  - Almouquata  (Jordan other than Mais?) Angikar ( Bangladesh Hilal
    > where are you) – Greece Elena
    > INTRODUCING HALA  AND IBRAHIM
    > Introducing Hala and Ibrahim from Teacher Creativity center
    > www.teachercc.org They are organizing with cooperation of other
    > organisations  the support for  the distance encounter in rooms on 28th ,
    > 29th , 30th according to the program here
    >
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/expanded-activities-time-table-in-palestine
    > Thanks to them for doing this ! They are on the list  and will introduce
    > themselves THEIR SKYPE NAMES  and email ARE IN THE CONVERSATION ROOM
    > You can find them at +97259850076
    >
    > SCHEDULE A SKYPE TEST THIS WEEK WITH HALA AND IBRAHIM
    > Please contact Hala and Ibrahim !
    > You can schedule a skype connection  test with them, today , tuesday,
    > wednesday, thursday ( 9am-16pm Palestine time) and maybe saturday
    >
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/time-diference-with-palestine
    >  It will be an occasiontalking with them ,it is very important to  They
    > might help you in finding contacts They  will give you the status of
    > support  for your room  -( I-e who is going to take care of the room 1or  2
    > or  3 or 4  ( the columns of the program table) where your activity of
    > distance encounter  is located –
    > LET US MAKE THE BEST OF THE 10 DAYS BEFORE WEF
    > Pierre

  • Re: D-10 - your skype name! - Contact Hala & Ibrahim

    from halaqubbaj on Oct 18, 2010 12:32 PM
    Dear Pieere and all:
    We are all now out of time, and we need to move faster, and try to test the
    distance encounter rooms.

    Me and ibrahim are working to develop the encounter rooms , trying to collect
    all equipments and kits.

    any help you want or any thing you want to ask about ,we will be happy to
    answer you.
    BESTS,

    On Oct 18, 2010 09:00 AM, facilitfsm@... wrote:
    > Hello
    >
    > 10 days left before WEF!
    >
    > OUR COMMON CHAT ROOM IS OPEN
    > Those who have made skype contact can see the “WefEpxandedChatRoom , it
    > appears as a conversation   with more the 25 people in skype – Keep an eye
    > on this skype chat room , that is where practical information will be given
    > !  Do not close it !  just reduce it and keep it open until the wef if
    > over
    > SEND US YOUR SKYPE NAME IF NOT DONE
    > If you cannot find the chat room tell us on the list,
    > if you have not been in skype contact with us , we cannot include you in the
    > common chat room   We need your skype name and  also the skype name you
    > will use during the distance encounter to include it in the chat room
    > Send it to us  on the list or in wef-expanded-team@...  !!!
    > URGENT
    > Those in this list who did not give they own skype name are: …
    > 29th  wef organisers in brazil spain,  Glasgow -  gaza campinas
    > 3Oth  - Almouquata  (Jordan other than Mais?) Angikar ( Bangladesh Hilal
    > where are you) – Greece Elena
    > INTRODUCING HALA  AND IBRAHIM
    > Introducing Hala and Ibrahim from Teacher Creativity center
    > www.teachercc.org They are organizing with cooperation of other
    > organisations  the support for  the distance encounter in rooms on 28th ,
    > 29th , 30th according to the program here
    >
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/expanded-activities-time-table-in-palestine
    > Thanks to them for doing this ! They are on the list  and will introduce
    > themselves THEIR SKYPE NAMES  and email ARE IN THE CONVERSATION ROOM
    > You can find them at +97259850076
    >
    > SCHEDULE A SKYPE TEST THIS WEEK WITH HALA AND IBRAHIM
    > Please contact Hala and Ibrahim !
    > You can schedule a skype connection  test with them, today , tuesday,
    > wednesday, thursday ( 9am-16pm Palestine time) and maybe saturday
    >
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/time-diference-with-palestine
    >  It will be an occasiontalking with them ,it is very important to  They
    > might help you in finding contacts They  will give you the status of
    > support  for your room  -( I-e who is going to take care of the room 1or  2
    > or  3 or 4  ( the columns of the program table) where your activity of
    > distance encounter  is located –
    > LET US MAKE THE BEST OF THE 10 DAYS BEFORE WEF
    > Pierre

    • RE: Re: D-10 - your skype name! - Contact Hala & Ibrahim

      from Suha Najjar on Oct 18, 2010 01:17 PM
      Dear Hala;

      Thank you for offering help, we at almoultaqa were not able to find a local partner in Palestine for the distant encounter. Our event is on the 30th and will take place between 11 am and 4 pm.

      Can you please help us with this ?

      Thanks in advance.

      Suha

      --
      Archive: http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/lists/wefpalestine-expanded-in-anglophonia/archive/2010/10/1287405172567

      • RE: [wef Palestine expanded in anglophonia] Re: D-10 - your skype name! - Contact Hala & Ibrahim

        from intesar@... on Oct 19, 2010 08:05 PM
        Dear Suha
        I hope this mail find you well

        as I understand your activity will be in Nabluse?
        if yes please contact Nadia she is one of the organizer WEF in Nabluse so
        she can help you
        here mail     Mo_society@...
        Regards
        Intesar Hamdan
        Protection of Right To Education Program Manager
        Teacher Creativity Center
        Tel. 2959960
        Fax.2966481
        www.teachercc.org
        www.wef-Palestine.org

        > Dear Hala;
        >
        > Thank you for offering help, we at almoultaqa were not able to find a
        > local partner in Palestine for the distant encounter. Our event is on the
        > 30th and will take place between 11 am and 4 pm.
        >
        > Can you please help us with this ?
        >
        > Thanks in advance.
        >
        > Suha

        • RE: RE: [wef Palestine expanded in anglophonia] Re: D-10 - your skype name! - Contact Hala & Ibrahim

          from Suha Najjar on Oct 20, 2010 08:06 AM
          Actually our event will take place in Amman, but we are looking for partners for distant encounter in Palestine, Nablus possibly.

          Who do I contact in this case?

          Regards

          --
          Archive: http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/lists/wefpalestine-expanded-in-anglophonia/archive/2010/10/1287518701059

      • Re: Re: D-10 - your skype name! - Contact Hala & Ibrahim

        from halaqubbaj on Oct 18, 2010 01:22 PM
        Hello suha:
        i suggest that you guys do it in nablus where we are doing some activities
        there , your activity is about doing an conference right!!!  and you will
        need a coumter room to contact moroco 1!!!

        can you send me the details for your event and what exact equipment you
        need.?!!!
        and i will help you 100%
        bests,

        --
        Hala K.Qubbaj
        Program Coordinator

        Teacher creativity center
        Ramallah,Palestine.
        Tel.: +970 2 2959960
        Fax: +970 2 2966481
        www.teachercc.org

        • RE: Re: D-10 - your skype name! - Contact Hala & Ibrahim

          from Suha Najjar on Oct 18, 2010 01:40 PM
          Dear Hala;

          Thank You for your prompt response.

          Our event is Called “Itejah Mushakes” , which is basically a showcase of alternative initiatives for those whom we don’t fundamentally agree with. And we perceive as a damage to our community rather than of benefit.

          The event will take place in al Balad theatre, and will start by a semi-formal event, where we will have three speakers on stage who will talk in depth about their initiatives (15 min./speaker).  Speakers will be separated by small sketches developed by young people about the “alternative initiative” .

          We will be using basic Skype connection for the encounter connected to an HD camera hopefully.

          I didn’t really get your point about getting in touch with morocco .. please explain. Also how do we get in touch with Nablus people you are suggesting. What is there event about ? what is the exact purpose of the distant encounter and during which part exactly it will take place ?

          Thank you for your help.

          Regards

          --
          Archive: http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/lists/wefpalestine-expanded-in-anglophonia/archive/2010/10/1287405172567

          --

          Archive: http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/lists/wefpalestine-expanded-in-anglophonia/archive/2010/10/1287407825186

          --
          Hala K.Qubbaj
          Program Coordinator

          Teacher creativity center
          Ramallah,Palestine.
          Tel.: +970 2 2959960
          Fax: +970 2 2966481
          www.teachercc.org

          --
          Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1287408154193 <http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/lists/wefpalestine-expanded-in-anglophonia/archive/2010/10/1287408154193>

          • Re: Re: D-10 - your skype name! - Contact Hala & Ibrahim

            from Eleni Karasavvidou on Oct 18, 2010 03:55 PM
            Soon we will send info too! Tommorrow we have a meeting!
            In solidarity to all!

            On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 4:34 PM, Suha Najjar <suha@...> wrote:

            >  Dear Hala;
            >

            > Thank You for your prompt response.
            >

            > Our event is Called “Itejah Mushakes” , which is basically a showcase of
            > alternative initiatives for those whom we don’t fundamentally agree with.
            > And we perceive as a damage to our community rather than of benefit.
            >

            > The event will take place in al Balad theatre, and will start by a
            > semi-formal event, where we will have three speakers on stage who will talk
            > in depth about their initiatives (15 min./speaker).  Speakers will be
            > separated by small sketches developed by young people about the “alternative
            > initiative” .
            >

            > We will be using basic Skype connection for the encounter connected to an
            > HD camera hopefully.
            >

            > I didn’t really get your point about getting in touch with morocco ..
            > please explain. Also how do we get in touch with Nablus people you are
            > suggesting. What is there event about ? what is the exact purpose of the
            > distant encounter and during which part exactly it will take place ?
            >

            > Thank you for your help.
            >

            > Regards
            >

            > Suha

    from mezna qato on Oct 18, 2010 09:08 AM
    Hi all,
    Mezna from Chicago
    skype name meznaq
    please add me, so i can see the Chat Room.
    Thanks