• wef palestine expanded in anglophonia

  • Program WEF-Mexican activities

    from zarel on Oct 26, 2010 03:44 AM
    Hi

    Here in attachment is a complet program with Extended activities from México
    Some of them will be disponibles in ustream, so anybody in anywhere can
    participate

    Please circulate

    Best
    Zarel

    Ps. We still looking for counterparts/contacts in Palestine for three
    activities
    1 one in Thursday 17:30 in TCC about the similarities between Palestine
    Nation and Yaqui Nation
    2 one in Friday 16.00 in Al Birah about how can films can be a educational
    tool,
    3 friday 18.00 in Al Birah a reflection about Palestinian solidarity
    movementes and its educational possibilitities

    If you know some organization or people who can be interested in Ramallah,
    please contact them with us

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: Program WEF-Mexican activities

    from chris on Oct 31, 2010 07:46 AM
    Hi Zarel and everyone who tried streaming at WEF-P 2010

    Some people have asked for a link to 'Aide-memoire for video streaming' using
    the May First/People Link flash video publisher; http (colon)
    //openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/lists/wefpalestine-expanded-in-anglophonia

    There are lessons from all three publications
    1. MFPL Flash Video Publisher directions, http
    (colon)//publish.mayfirst.org/red5/
    2.  WEF-Palestine National Committee instructions, http
    (colon)//www.wef-palestine.org/print/144
    3.  Aide-memoire for video streaming, see above

    Comments are invited from all groups that attempted to publish or view a
    live-streaming link to an Extended activity, using the above instructions.

    In solidarity
    Chris
    POAD9998 9999
    On Oct 26, 2010 03:44 AM, zarel león wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Here in attachment is a complet program with Extended activities from México
    > Some of them will be disponibles in ustream, so anybody in anywhere can
    > participate
    >
    > Please circulate
    >

    > Best
    > Zarel
    >
    > Ps. We still looking for counterparts/contacts in Palestine for three
    > activities
    > 1 one in Thursday 17:30 in TCC about the similarities between Palestine
    > Nation and Yaqui Nation
    > 2 one in Friday 16.00 in Al Birah about how can films can be a educational
    > tool,
    > 3 friday 18.00 in Al Birah a reflection about Palestinian solidarity
    > movementes and its educational possibilitities
    >
    > If you know some organization or people who can be interested in Ramallah,
    > please contact them with us

  • Re: Program WEF-Mexican activities

    from Eleni Karasavvidou on Oct 26, 2010 07:04 AM
    Thank u Zarel! GOOD LUCK!!