• wef palestine expanded in anglophonia

  • EMERGENCY PIERRE

    from Eleni Karasavvidou on Oct 26, 2010 06:30 AM
    Dear Pierre,
             i ve been told that there will be no skype connection with Hebron
    in the 30th. I m NOT sure about the information as the communication in
    english is extremely HARD! Please tell me what shall i do? I change
    programme, there were persons who will also change their programmes, the
    event will happened in the MOST in-appropriate of times and i m standing on
    a limbo here! I will propose to other expanded activitists (and not oinly)
    to intercommunicate? May i if they are interested?
    Please if u are in Skype call me as i put the name Pierre George in the
    searching machine in Skype but there were no results...