• wef palestine expanded in anglophonia

  • about Translation/interpretation of the distance encounter activities in Palestine

    from pierre on Oct 26, 2010 08:58 PM
    Hello Marjon and everyone

    Here is below  information about translation  which we have received  from
    wef organizers

    for lack of time  we have no time to assess so here is a first round of idea
    related to distance encounters in palestine
    http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/expanded-activities-time-table-in-palestine

    28th mexico - is taken care of, but  spanish /arabic welcome in rammalllah
    28th senegal might need french/ arabic in rammalllah
    29th senegal might need french/arabic in rammallah
    30th snessup might need french/arabic in  Nabluz
    30th is mostly english speaking - morrocco - jenine  would be in arabic ?

    Thanks for your help maria!
    keep in touch
    Best Pierre

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: World Education Forum in Palestine <info@...>
    Date: 2010/10/25
    Subject: [WEF-Palestine News!] Translation/interpretation of the activities
    (Oct 24th)
    To: pierregrg@...

    -------- TRANSLATION/INTERPRETATION OF THE ACTIVITIES (OCT 24TH)
    -------------

    Dear friends of the WEF!

    As our collective organizing efforts rise to a climax, we are energized and
    motivated by those that strive for a movement of movements throughout the
    world and in this region. We encourage you to stay attuned to our website
    and
    upcoming, daily newsletters for information on how you can be involved in
    the
    WEF events this coming week and also in the long term.

    In this short newsletter we want to ask you if you need
    TRANSLATION/INTERPRETATION of your activities, and secondly we are calling
    for translation/interpretation volunteers!

    In order to meet the translation/interpretation needs for every activity
    (expanded and self-organized workshops), we need you to let us know:

    1. TITLE, DATE AND PLACE

    2. LANGUAGE(S) OF YOUR ACTIVITY

    3. NEED OF INTERPRETER(s): YES / NO

    IF YES: WHICH LANGUAGE COMBINATION?

    If you could please provide the required information to Maria: maria.wef
    (at)
    gmail.com on Monday October 25th.

    Additionally let us know if you want to volunteer during the WEF as an
    interpretor (+ which language combination?)

    Thank you very much in advance!

    - WEF team -

    Afin de répondre aux besoins de traduction/interprétation pour chaque
    activité, nous avons besoin des informations suivantes :

    1.TITRE, DATE ET LIEU

    2. LANGUE(s) DE VOTRE ACTIVITE

    3. BESOIN D’INTERPRETE(s): OUI/NON

    SI OUI: QUELLE COMBINAISON DE LANGUE?

    Informez-nous si vous voulez être volontaire pendant le Forum comme
    interprète (+ quelle combinaison de langue)

    Merci d'envoyer vos réponses à Maria maria.wef (at) gmail.com le lundi 25
    octobre. Un grand merci à l'avance!

    wwww.wef-palestine.org
    info (at) wef-palestine.org

    -- Unsubscribe from this newsletter: