• wef palestine expanded in anglophonia

  • Osaka-Nabluz

    from pierre on Oct 30, 2010 06:18 PM
    Hello Yoshihide,

    Thanks
    i am just arriving from Tulkarem , after a night trip in west bank where you
    see the lights of palestinian villages and the light of isreali settlement
    on the hills above them
    In tulkarem a group a young people  met with Eleni (greece) and Ana and
    Jorge 'portugal)

    happy to hear this good news from Osaka !

    if you can send a few lines and a photo about this encounter il will be most
    appreciated

    Pierre

    2010/10/30 kitahata <kitahata@...>

    > We have finished the event in Osaka successfully!
    >
    > Thank you Talet and Awad for your impressive presentation.
    >
    > Thank you Pierre and all the friends who helped us.
    >
    > In solidarity,
    >
    > Y. Kitahata
    >
    > ----- Original Message ----- From: "kitahata" <kitahata@...>

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: Osaka-Nabluz

    from Adi Bhaduri on Oct 30, 2010 06:28 PM
    Hi Pierre,

    I am in room 102 in city inn palace hotel, please let me know which room
    number you are, hope to meet you tomorrow
    adi

    >>> wefpalestine-expanded-in-anglophonia-manager@... for
    >>> questions.
    >>>

    >> --
    >> Archive:
    >> http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/lists/wefpalestine-expanded-in-anglophonia/archive/2010/10/1288447746207

    >> questions.
    >>

    > --
    > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1288462726551<http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/lists/wefpalestine-expanded-in-anglophonia/archive/2010/10/1288462726551>
    > questions.

  • Re: Osaka-Nabluz

    from prodip on Oct 30, 2010 07:28 PM
    Hello,

    Regretfully we could not able to connect you due to low bandwidth and some
    technical problems! We have connect each other of Bangladesh and could not
    get time to discuss! Anyway, feel happy to hear that you have completed the
    events successfully. If you have sent us the details of discussion, it will
    help us in the future.

    If you have any action plan for future, you can share it with us!

    Best Regards,

    Prodip

    --
    Prodip K. Roy
    www.prodip.wordpress.com

  • Re: Osaka-Nabluz

    from chris on Oct 31, 2010 07:31 AM
    Hello Yoshihide and Pierre

    Such good news, well done.

    I have two questions for Yoshihide.

    1.  I understand Prodip Roy (Bangladesh) made contact with you prior to the
    Extended activity between Gaza/Bethlehem/Osaka.  If this is correct, can you
    outline the participation of Bangladesh in the Extended activity, from your
    viewpoint?

    2.  Our exchange on Twitter (Chris <-> Yoshihide) was useful in bringing
    people together for the Gaza/Bethlehem/Osaka Extended activity.  Can you
    outline, from the perspective of ATTAC Kansai, what was the benefit of Twitter
    prior to, and during the activity?  Where should WSF use Twitter in future
    WSF-Extended activities, in the planning and implementation stages?

    I thank you for considering these questions, congratulate you on your success,
    and look forward to reading your responses.

    in solidarity
    chris
    POAD9998 9999