• wef palestine expanded in anglophonia

  • Re: Re: Osaka-Nabluz

    from attacjpkit on Oct 31, 2010 09:13 AM
    >1.  I understand Prodip Roy (Bangladesh) made contact with you prior to the
    Extended activity between Gaza/Bethlehem/Osaka.  If this is correct, can you
    outline the participation of Bangladesh in the Extended activity, from your
    viewpoint?

    In fact we could not get contact prior to our program.  I found his mesage
    only after we have finished.  I discussed with him a few minutes ago on
    Skype and had some exchange.

    >2.  Our exchange on Twitter (Chris <-> Yoshihide) was useful in bringing
    people together for the Gaza/Bethlehem/Osaka Extended activity.  Can you
    outline, from the perspective of ATTAC Kansai, what was the benefit of
    Twitter
    prior to, and during the activity?  Where should WSF use Twitter in future
    WSF-Extended activities, in the planning and implementation stages?

    In fact  I don't know how things were arranged on Gaza/Bethlehem side.  It
    was quite well arranged and I was surprised at it.
    So our communication on Twitter was useful, for sure, but I don't know how
    it functioned.

    Y. Kitahata

    1.  I understand Prodip Roy (Bangladesh) made contact with you prior to the
    Extended activity between Gaza/Bethlehem/Osaka.  If this is correct, can you
    outline the participation of Bangladesh in the Extended activity, from your
    viewpoint?

    2.  Our exchange on Twitter (Chris <-> Yoshihide) was useful in bringing
    people together for the Gaza/Bethlehem/Osaka Extended activity.  Can you
    outline, from the perspective of ATTAC Kansai, what was the benefit of
    Twitter
    prior to, and during the activity?  Where should WSF use Twitter in future
    WSF-Extended activities, in the planning and implementation stages?

    I thank you for considering these questions, congratulate you on your
    success,
    and look forward to reading your responses.

    in solidarity
    chris
    POAD9998 9999
    ---------------------------------------

    --
    Archive:
    http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-in-palestine-process/lists/wefpalestine-expanded-in-anglophonia/archive/2010/10/1288510276971

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: Osaka-Nabluz

    from chris on Oct 31, 2010 11:00 AM
    Yoshihide summarised:
    'So our communication on Twitter was useful, for sure, but I don't know how it
    functioned.'

    The 3 tweets below provide some insight.  Retrieving the personal, one-to-one
    tweets will take a little longer
    WEF-P Twitter Log of Tweets between Adelaide (@will0447 Chris Williams) and
    Osaka (skasuga/attac and ykitahata): 2010

    1.  will0447 Chris Williams sent:
    @skasuga/attac Will Yoshihide use Twitter for the Palestine forum? We can chat
    during the Osaka-organised activities ... on 15 Oct

    2.  will0447 Chris Williams sent:
    @ykitahata Hi. Osaka and Adelaide at WEF-Palestine Extended ... great.
    on 17 Oct

    3.   will0447 Chris Williams sent:
    @ykitahata Can we assist with your contacts for Hebron, Bethlehem, Nablus?
    Adelaide on 22 Oct

    The remainder of exchanges were personal, one-to-one tweets … oops

    Chris