• wef palestine expanded in anglophonia

  • WEF extended .. global view

    from pierre on Nov 02, 2010 01:49 PM
    In  the forum on education in Palestine, 32 "distance encounters" were
    scheduled ......... and 21 were actually carried out,
    The 10 non-connections have logistical reasons in most cases
    Anticipating the establishment of contacts between organizers so they can
    prepare together  is also a way forward

    http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-palestine-interlink-extend/memory-status
    *
    Organizers of these activities are invited to send photos, links  and
    comments / report on this list
    **these will be put in link  form the table above
    *
    Finally important news
    a  Palestinian team is set up to encourage participation Palestinian dakar
    extended / expanded fsm2011 next February

    Moving on .!..

    Pierre
    social forum extended initiative

    Thread Outline:
  • Documenting our activities !!

    from facilitfsm on Nov 03, 2010 03:49 PM
    hello, bonjour, hola

    here is the status of documentation of the 21 activities visible
    voici la documentation des 21 activités
    aqui esta la documentacion de las 21 actividades
    http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-palestine-interlink-extend/memory-status

    on the left of >> sign  what exists  ( see the photo or the  link on the table
    line )   and after the >> sign :   what may exist !

    we received from activity  #1 9 17  29  what about the others !
    on a reçu de  activité #1 9 17 29  que font les autres?
    recibimos de    actividad #1 9 17 29   que hacen los demas ?

     :-)

    1 Mexico : ustream link y zarel  and openfsm space wiht text by the group >>
    more notes to come?
    4 Senegal : noinfo >> -notes by makaila ?
    6 Senegal :photos in dakar? >> notes from fatima/makaila?
    7 Senegal :photo
    9 France : photos and stream link by magali and guy !
    11 Australia: ciranda article and photo from hilde   >>  notes ? photos? from
    australia
    12 Mexico: photo   >>  notes from mexico/ramallah  eduardo/mona?
    15 Mexico: photo   >> notes from mexico/ramallah ? alfredo ola ?
    16 Portugal: photo   >> notes from portugal? ana jorge
    17 and 18  Japan:  photos from japan >> notes from japan /gaza ?   japan/awad
    ? stream link from japan?
    20 Brazil: nothing  >> photos and notes from abdelraffat / dan/ iman?
    21 Greece: photo   >>  - photos and notes from greece ? eleni
    22 &23  Portugal : photos   >>  photos and notes from portugal  ana and
    jorge/maha
    24 & 25 & 26  Morrocco : ciranda article  >>- notes from mahmoud salima
    mohamed ? photos ?
    27 Brazil: nothing >>  photos and notes by fabio ?
    28 Palestine 48 : nothing  >> photos and notes by ilina ?
    29 Jordan: photos and note by ibrahim  >>  notes from suha / wesam ?
    30 Senegal: nothing >> photos and note by amadou ??

    Best  - saluts -
    Pierre - wef expanded  - distance encounter team

    • Re: Documenting our activities !!

      from chris on Nov 03, 2010 06:13 PM
      Hello

      In the true spirit of decentralised tradition, POAD9998 9999 continues a
      dialogue with its partners in Palestine (Adib/Ibrahim/Dr Shaheen), as well as
      new-found collaborations (with Bangladesh - Lawrence/Prodip).

      POAD9998 9999 meets again tomorrow to decide whether to build on the current
      Palestine/Australia dialogue activity, or to move forward with the BDS
      marathon or to WSF2010 in Dakar, Senegal (Feb 2011).

      In the meantime, a Keynote speaker from the Decentralised Education workshop
      (Adib) has forwarded his 'pointers to conversation' to TCC and to Ciranda,
      with questions raised on how best to continue the one-to-one dialogue and in
      this space.

      We have moved on, yet continue with the spirit and activity of WEF-P 2010.

      Chris

      PS  Australia is still smarting with yesterday's news headlines that include:
      'Voila! French raider makes his point' and 'Cup de Jour' and wonders whether
      Ivry has recovered from their 5 minutes in the sun.
      On Nov 03, 2010 03:49 PM, facilitfsm@... wrote:
      > hello, bonjour, hola
      >
      > here is the status of documentation of the 21 activities visible
      > voici la documentation des 21 activités
      > aqui esta la documentacion de las 21 actividades
      > http://openfsm.net/projects/wef-palestine-interlink-extend/memory-status
      >
      > on the left of >> sign  what exists  ( see the photo or the  link on the
      > table line )   and after the >> sign :   what may exist !
      >
      > we received from activity  #1 9 17  29  what about the others !
      > on a reçu de  activité #1 9 17 29  que font les autres?
      > recibimos de    actividad #1 9 17 29   que hacen los demas ?
      >
      >  :-)
      >
      > 1 Mexico : ustream link y zarel  and openfsm space wiht text by the group >>
      > more notes to come?
      > 4 Senegal : noinfo >> -notes by makaila ?
      > 6 Senegal :photos in dakar? >> notes from fatima/makaila?
      > 7 Senegal :photo
      > 9 France : photos and stream link by magali and guy !
      > 11 Australia: ciranda article and photo from hilde   >>  notes ? photos?
      > from australia
      > 12 Mexico: photo   >>  notes from mexico/ramallah  eduardo/mona?
      > 15 Mexico: photo   >> notes from mexico/ramallah ? alfredo ola ?
      > 16 Portugal: photo   >> notes from portugal? ana jorge
      > 17 and 18  Japan:  photos from japan >> notes from japan /gaza ?
      > japan/awad ? stream link from japan?
      > 20 Brazil: nothing  >> photos and notes from abdelraffat / dan/ iman?
      > 21 Greece: photo   >>  - photos and notes from greece ? eleni
      > 22 &23  Portugal : photos   >>  photos and notes from portugal  ana and
      > jorge/maha
      > 24 & 25 & 26  Morrocco : ciranda article  >>- notes from mahmoud salima
      > mohamed ? photos ?
      > 27 Brazil: nothing >>  photos and notes by fabio ?
      > 28 Palestine 48 : nothing  >> photos and notes by ilina ?
      > 29 Jordan: photos and note by ibrahim  >>  notes from suha / wesam ?
      > 30 Senegal: nothing >> photos and note by amadou ??
      >
      > Best  - saluts -
      > Pierre - wef expanded  - distance encounter team

      • Re: Re: Documenting our activities !!

        from prodip on Nov 03, 2010 07:13 PM
        Hello Friends,

        Greetings from Bangladesh!

        Thanks for updating us regularly. We are interested to take part in
        the activities of marathon. We will happy to provide our effort to
        make it successful!

        Best Regards,

        Prodip
        skype: prodipokc

        --
        Prodip K. Roy
        www.prodip.wordpress.com

      • Moving on - the Dakar via the BDS media marathon

        from chris on Nov 06, 2010 08:39 AM
        Hello

        POAD9998 9999 may only be able to take a peripheral role in the BDS media
        marathon, but the 'rolling media' opening around the globe seems doable.  This
        is particularly so if Asia (including Japan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, India and
        Australia) can work together to launch the marathon.

        An idea is for BDS organisers to open a shared space and invite Hilde, Pavel,
        Bek and me to join - perhaps Prodip, Yoshihide, Aditi and others can also
        join, or nominate others who can work with media marathon organisers.

        in solidarity
        chris
        On Nov 03, 2010 06:13 PM, chris williams wrote:
> [...]
        > > 16 Portugal: photo   >> notes from portugal? ana jorge
        > > 17 and 18  Japan:  photos from japan >> notes from japan /gaza ?
        > > japan/awad ? stream link from japan?
        > > 20 Brazil: nothing  >> photos and notes from abdelraffat / dan/ iman?
        > > 21 Greece: photo   >>  - photos and notes from greece ? eleni
        > > 22 &23  Portugal : photos   >>  photos and notes from portugal  ana and
        > > jorge/maha
        > > 24 & 25 & 26  Morrocco : ciranda article  >>- notes from mahmoud salima
        > > mohamed ? photos ?
        > > 27 Brazil: nothing >>  photos and notes by fabio ?
        > > 28 Palestine 48 : nothing  >> photos and notes by ilina ?
        > > 29 Jordan: photos and note by ibrahim  >>  notes from suha / wesam ?
        > > 30 Senegal: nothing >> photos and note by amadou ??
        > >
        > > Best  - saluts -
        > > Pierre - wef expanded  - distance encounter team

        • Re: Moving on - the Dakar via the BDS media marathon

          from prodip on Nov 06, 2010 03:53 PM
          Hello,

          Thanks for update! If you please describe me about the media marathon, it
          will help me to share it to other friends of Bangladesh who could
          participate in this event. Anyway, I am happy to join / organise the
          marathon in Bangladesh.

          Best Regards,

          Prodip

          --
          Prodip K. Roy
          www.prodip.wordpress.com
          7/22, Tajmahal Road, Block-C, Mohammadpur
          Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh
          Phone: 01713-363634, 01711-465228

  • Re: WEF extended .. global view

    from Eleni Karasavvidou on Nov 02, 2010 02:35 PM
    thank u! we ll do that the following days