From our trust and belief in the rights of the Palestinian people, we ask you to sign this “United for Peace” petition for full recognition of the State of Palestine in the United Nations and the Security Council. We also ask you to participate in advocating activities in your countries in the upcoming period, and carry our message that we as Palestinian have a right to a state, like all other nations around the world. It is disgraceful on the international conscious to stand observing the crimes of the Israeli occupation against a nation who are only demanding their legitimate rights. We ask you to be our free voice in your countries, and in front of your parliaments and governments to support international legitimacy resolutions, and equity values between all nations of the world.
We ask you to sign the petition “United For Peace: A “Million Educator's Signature” Campaign for Recognition of the State of Palestine”, and spread it to all friends, acquaintances, and colleagues by pressing think link: http://www.teachercc.org/index.php?action=pals&lang=ar

Intesar Hamdan
Administrative Manager
Teacher Creativity Center
Palestine- Ramallah
Tel. 00970 2 2959960
Fax. 00970 2 296481
www.teachercc.org

From: angel-m-1989@windowslive.com
To: acid_funk@hotmail.com; salimaahmadou22@yahoo.fr; honeya5@hotmail.com; jarrar_sweeden@hotmail.com; franck.fortune@voila.fr; la-sultane@hotmail.fr; cd-mp@hotmail.com; beautygirl_nano@hotmail.com; wefpalestine-expanded-in-anglophonia@lists.openfsm.net; pncecs2011@gmail.com; pncecs@palnet.com; ocram-@hotmail.it; paulr_williams@hotmail.com; julien.moro@hotmail.fr; pcohen08@gmail.com; ilise.cohen@gmail.com; jlschlaman@charter.net; jenmalkoun@gmail.com; migel@planete-responsable.com; guillaume@planete-responsable.com; alangratch@earthlink.net; sagratch@earthlink.net
Subject: [wef palestine expanded in anglophonia]
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 12:32:43 +0200

Hello to my friends all over the world, like the Palestinian people and supported
I Mahmoud jarrar  from Palestine to remember
We need your help to you and you love the Palestinian people to support the Palestinian people and Palestinian people Bjajh urgently supported in all popular and tolerate the attempt to declare a Palestinian state in the United Nations and the state becomes 194 and ending the Israeli occupation
We are in the popular movement, we have created pages on Facebook to announce all moves to pressure on governments that refuse to vote for the Palestinian State, and I ask you my name and the name of the Palestinian people support us and support in order that we might receive our legal rights and end the occupation you the page titles to join and deployment
1 - Page Arabic http://www.facebook.com/Pal194
2 - English Page http://www.facebook.com/PAL194EN
3 - Page Alospanbh http://www.facebook.com/PAL194SP
4 - Page Hebrew http://www.facebook.com/Pal194HEB