• WSF Extended info

  • Dakar (Senegal) -Dhaka (Bangladesh) Extended Programme

    from aaman on Feb 05, 2011 05:21 PM
    Dear Comrades
    The Dakar (Senegal) -Dhaka (Bangladesh) Extended Programme is scheduled on Feb 9, 2011 at 5pm to 8pm (Bangladesh Standard Time)/ 1pm to 4pm (Dakar Time). Please find the details at http://openfsm.net/projects/bangladesh-wsf/daket-en8

    Dear facilitation team please help us in adding the event manually on the activity list for WSF 2011. Thnx.

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: Dakar (Senegal) -Dhaka (Bangladesh) Extended Programme

    from Abu Rayhan Al-Beeroonee on Feb 06, 2011 09:42 AM
    Thank you
    Al-Beeroonee

    On 5 February 2011 23:21, A.R. Aaman <aamanmailbox@...> wrote:

    > Dear Comrades
    > The Dakar (Senegal) -Dhaka (Bangladesh) Extended Programme is scheduled on
    > Feb 9, 2011 at 5pm to 8pm (Bangladesh Standard Time)/ 1pm to 4pm (Dakar
    > Time). Please find the details at
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/bangladesh-wsf/daket-en8
    >
    > Dear facilitation team please help us in adding the event manually on the
    > activity list for WSF 2011. Thnx.
    >

    > --
    > Archive:
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/wsf-extended/lists/wsf-extended-discussion/archive/2011/02/1296926460366

    Abu Rayhan Al-Beeroonee
    CEO, Shelter for the Poor,
    *Street Address:
    *House:20/28 [Ground Floor], Block-B, Babar Road, Mohammadpur,
    Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh
    Blogsite: http://shelterforthepoor.blogspot.com/
    Website: www.shelterforthepoor.org
    albeeroonee@...
    Phone/ Fax:+88-02-9138862, Cell:88-01715-259048
    *We are open: Sunday to Thursday*

    *We are Member of:*
    *Habitat International Coalition-HIC*
    *International Alliance of Inhabitants-IAI*
    *Housing & Land Rights Networks-HLRN*
    *Leaders and Organizers of Community Organization in Asia-LOCOA*
    *Association of Development Agencies in Bangladesh-ADAB

    "Shelter is a Human Right"*

    • Re: Dakar (Senegal) -Dhaka (Bangladesh) Extended Programme

      from linshenjing on Feb 06, 2011 10:16 AM
      Thanks.

      LIN Shenjing, Taiwan
      New International

      2011/2/6 Abu Rayhan Al-Beeroonee <albeeroonee@...>

      > Thank you
      > Al-Beeroonee
      >

      > On 5 February 2011 23:21, A.R. Aaman <aamanmailbox@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Dear Comrades
      >> The Dakar (Senegal) -Dhaka (Bangladesh) Extended Programme is scheduled on
      >> Feb 9, 2011 at 5pm to 8pm (Bangladesh Standard Time)/ 1pm to 4pm (Dakar
      >> Time). Please find the details at
      >> http://openfsm.net/projects/bangladesh-wsf/daket-en8
      >>
      >> Dear facilitation team please help us in adding the event manually on the
      >> activity list for WSF 2011. Thnx.
      >>

      >> --
      >> Archive:
      >> http://openfsm.net/projects/wsf-extended/lists/wsf-extended-discussion/archive/2011/02/1296926460366

      > Abu Rayhan Al-Beeroonee
      > CEO, Shelter for the Poor,
      > *Street Address:
      > *House:20/28 [Ground Floor], Block-B, Babar Road, Mohammadpur,
      > Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh
      > Blogsite: http://shelterforthepoor.blogspot.com/
      > Website: www.shelterforthepoor.org
      > albeeroonee@...
      > Phone/ Fax:+88-02-9138862, Cell:88-01715-259048
      > *We are open: Sunday to Thursday*
      >
      > *We are Member of:*
      > *Habitat International Coalition-HIC*
      > *International Alliance of Inhabitants-IAI*
      > *Housing & Land Rights Networks-HLRN*
      > *Leaders and Organizers of Community Organization in Asia-LOCOA*
      > *Association of Development Agencies in Bangladesh-ADAB
      >
      > "Shelter is a Human Right"*
      >

      > --
      > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1296985358983<http://openfsm.net/projects/wsf-extended/lists/wsf-extended-discussion/archive/2011/02/1296985358983>

      林深靖
      linshenjing@...

      政經左外野
      http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/gauche-lutte

      • Re: Dakar (Senegal) -Dhaka (Bangladesh) Extended Programme

        from Hilal on Feb 07, 2011 09:30 AM
        Aaman Bhai, We have made an auto-division of responsibilities. Sabri Bhai will
        deal this extended stuff. I will follow him. Yesterday we had a very nice and
        jubilant  i   ngural

        march. I wish u c'd be there! greetings. Hilal.

        ________________________________
        >>The Dakar (Senegal) -Dhaka (Bangladesh) Extended Programme is scheduled on Feb
        >>9, 2011 at 5pm to 8pm (Bangladesh Standard Time)/ 1pm to 4pm (Dakar Time).
        >>Please find the details at http://openfsm.net/projects/bangladesh-wsf/daket-en8
        >>
        >>Dear facilitation team please help us in adding the event manually on the
        >>activity list for WSF 2011. Thnx.
        >>

        >>--
        >>Archive:
        >>http://openfsm.net/projects/wsf-extended/lists/wsf-extended-discussion/archive/2011/02/1296926460366

        >--
        >
        >Abu Rayhan Al-Beeroonee
        >CEO, Shelter for the Poor,
        >Street Address:
        >House:20/28 [Ground Floor], Block-B, Babar Road, Mohammadpur,
        >Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh
        >Blogsite: http://shelterforthepoor.blogspot.com/
        >Website: www.shelterforthepoor.org
        >albeeroonee@...
        >Phone/ Fax:+88-02-9138862, Cell:88-01715-259048
        >We are open: Sunday to Thursday
        >
        >We are Member of:
        >Habitat International Coalition-HIC
        >International Alliance of Inhabitants-IAI
        >Housing & Land Rights Networks-HLRN
        >Leaders and Organizers of Community Organization in Asia-LOCOA
        >Association of Development Agencies in Bangladesh-ADAB
        >
        >"Shelter is a Human Right"
        >

        >--
        >Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1296985358983

        林深靖
        linshenjing@...

        政經左外野
        http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/gauche-lutte

        --
        Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1296987378249

        • Re: Dakar (Senegal) -Dhaka (Bangladesh) Extended Programme

          from HARRISON MWIMA on Feb 07, 2011 12:00 PM
          Dear Pavel,
          Thank you for your mail.Right now I am on interlink with Dakar,
          In what ever you are doing we are behind you Wish you all the very
          best

          Harrison Mwima
          ZAMBIA

          On 2/7/11, Muhammad Hilaluddin <angikarbd@...> wrote:

          > Aaman Bhai, We have made an auto-division of responsibilities. Sabri Bhai
          > will
          > deal this extended stuff. I will follow him. Yesterday we had a very nice
          > and
          > jubilant  i   ngural
          >
          > march. I wish u c'd be there! greetings. Hilal.
          >

          > ________________________________

            from linshenjing on Feb 07, 2011 12:29 PM
            Hello,

            We have a meeting tonight in Kaohsuing of Taiwan. (GMT + 8)
            We did not success to contact Dakar.
            But  we are all intrested to the WSF.

            Shenjing LIN

            HARRISON MWIMA <harrisonmwima@...> 於 2011年2月7日下午7:50 寫道:

            > Dear Pavel,
            > Thank you for your mail.Right now I am on interlink with Dakar,
            > In what ever you are doing we are behind you Wish you all the very
            > best
            >
            > Harrison Mwima
            > ZAMBIA
            >
            > On 2/7/11, Muhammad Hilaluddin <angikarbd@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Aaman Bhai, We have made an auto-division of responsibilities. Sabri Bhai
            > > will
            > > deal this extended stuff. I will follow him. Yesterday we had a very nice
            > > and
            > > jubilant  i   ngural
            > >
            > > march. I wish u c'd be there! greetings. Hilal.
            > >

            > > ________________________________

    from mousmasse on Feb 05, 2011 05:43 PM
    dear Amman,
    so pierre say us: in the print of the program u have a line for ur activité
    the hour, and the place for that. he can confirm only that
    so if have a skype adress pls add this id  dak-et-salle5

    2011/2/5 A.R. Aaman <aamanmailbox@...>

    > Dear Comrades
    > The Dakar (Senegal) -Dhaka (Bangladesh) Extended Programme is scheduled on
    > Feb 9, 2011 at 5pm to 8pm (Bangladesh Standard Time)/ 1pm to 4pm (Dakar
    > Time). Please find the details at
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/bangladesh-wsf/daket-en8
    >
    > Dear facilitation team please help us in adding the event manually on the
    > activity list for WSF 2011. Thnx.
    >

    > --
    > Archive:
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/wsf-extended/lists/wsf-extended-discussion/archive/2011/02/1296926460366

    • Re: Dakar (Senegal) -Dhaka (Bangladesh) Extended Programme

      from aaman on Feb 05, 2011 06:14 PM
      Dear Mouapha
      The Program title will be Youth and Employment
      Date: Feb 9, 2011
      Location: 9/11, Iqbal Road, Dhaka
      Organizer: Online Knowledge Centre
      Time Difference: Dhaka is GMT+6.
      Start time of the program: 1pm (GMT/ Dakar Time).
      End time: 2pm (GMT/ Dakar time).
      Skype address: Daket  en8 Bangla Desh. or prodip2006 or aamanmailbox

      Thnx.

      Aaman

      On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 11:33 PM, mouapha masseye ndiaye <mousmasse@...
      > wrote:

      > dear Amman,
      > so pierre say us: in the print of the program u have a line for ur activité
      > the hour, and the place for that. he can confirm only that
      > so if have a skype adress pls add this id  dak-et-salle5
      >

      > 2011/2/5 A.R. Aaman <aamanmailbox@...>
      >
      > Dear Comrades
      >> The Dakar (Senegal) -Dhaka (Bangladesh) Extended Programme is scheduled on
      >> Feb 9, 2011 at 5pm to 8pm (Bangladesh Standard Time)/ 1pm to 4pm (Dakar
      >> Time). Please find the details at
      >> http://openfsm.net/projects/bangladesh-wsf/daket-en8
      >>
      >> Dear facilitation team please help us in adding the event manually on the
      >> activity list for WSF 2011. Thnx.
      >>

      >> --
      >> Archive:
      >> http://openfsm.net/projects/wsf-extended/lists/wsf-extended-discussion/archive/2011/02/1296926460366

      > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1296927783589<http://openfsm.net/projects/wsf-extended/lists/wsf-extended-discussion/archive/2011/02/1296927783589>

      ________________
      A. R. Aaman

      • Re: Dakar (Senegal) -Dhaka (Bangladesh) Extended Programme

        from prodip on Feb 05, 2011 08:05 PM
        A very lettle correction. My Skype adress is prodipokc. (Not prodip2006).

        Prodip

        --
        Prodip K. Roy
        www.prodip.wordpress.com

        • Re: Dakar (Senegal) -Dhaka (Bangladesh) Extended Programme

          from PAVEL PARTHA on Feb 06, 2011 09:04 AM
          FRIENDS

          We are now in Dakar.

          We are arranging our innagural march.
          Hope soon we will meet in a virtual meeting.

          Ratan da, Shahidur bhai and IFSN friends are in ONOMO hotel. Hilal; Sabri bhai and friends from Actionaid are in CROIX DU SUD HOTEL.

          Stay with us

          pavel partha

          Date: Feb 9, 2011

          Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1296936340945

          Date: Feb 9, 2011
[...]

      from aaman on Feb 05, 2011 05:52 PM
      Thankyou mouapha.

      Aaman

      On 2/5/11, mouapha masseye ndiaye <mousmasse@...> wrote:
      > dear Amman,
      > so pierre say us: in the print of the program u have a line for ur activité
      > the hour, and the place for that. he can confirm only that
      > so if have a skype adress pls add this id  dak-et-salle5
      >

      > 2011/2/5 A.R. Aaman <aamanmailbox@...>
      >
      >> Dear Comrades
      >> The Dakar (Senegal) -Dhaka (Bangladesh) Extended Programme is scheduled on
      >> Feb 9, 2011 at 5pm to 8pm (Bangladesh Standard Time)/ 1pm to 4pm (Dakar
      >> Time). Please find the details at
      >> http://openfsm.net/projects/bangladesh-wsf/daket-en8
      >>
      >> Dear facilitation team please help us in adding the event manually on the
      >> activity list for WSF 2011. Thnx.
      >>

      >> --
      >> Archive:
      >> http://openfsm.net/projects/wsf-extended/lists/wsf-extended-discussion/archive/2011/02/1296926460366

      > Archive:
      > http://openfsm.net/projects/wsf-extended/lists/wsf-extended-discussion/archive/2011/02/1296927783589

      ________________
      A. R. Aaman

  • Re: Dakar (Senegal) -Dhaka (Bangladesh) Extended Programme

    from Rasmus Tenbergen on Feb 05, 2011 07:06 PM
    Dear Colleagues,

    we are interested in an online participation in your event from Berlin,
    Germany, please keep us posted.

    Best regards,

    Rasmus tenbergen

    2011/2/5 A.R. Aaman <aamanmailbox@...>

    > Dear Comrades
    > The Dakar (Senegal) -Dhaka (Bangladesh) Extended Programme is scheduled on
    > Feb 9, 2011 at 5pm to 8pm (Bangladesh Standard Time)/ 1pm to 4pm (Dakar
    > Time). Please find the details at
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/bangladesh-wsf/daket-en8
    >
    > Dear facilitation team please help us in adding the event manually on the
    > activity list for WSF 2011. Thnx.
    >

    > --
    > Archive:
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/wsf-extended/lists/wsf-extended-discussion/archive/2011/02/1296926460366

    Dr. Rasmus Tenbergen

    Head Social Business and Negotiations

    *ELA **European Leadership Academy** GmbH**
    **Move People to Take the Lead*

    Berliner Straße 26, Aufgang A
    13507 Berlin

    Tel: +49 30 43 77 510-0
    Fax: +49 30 43 77 510-11

    contact@...

    Website: www.european-leadership-academy.com

    *Blog:
    blog.european-leadership-academy.com
    *
    * <http://www.new-leadership.de/>*

    • Re: Dakar (Senegal) -Dhaka (Bangladesh) Extended Programme

      from aaman on Feb 05, 2011 07:46 PM
      Dear Rasmus
      Nice to hear from you. I will send you the presentation over email, and also
      attach that on the OPEN FSM site. Do you want to make any formal
      presentaion? Or verbal contribution? Please add your skype id at *Dakar en8
      Bangla Desh. *Thnx.

      Aaman

      On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 12:22 AM, Rasmus Tenbergen <
      rasmus.tenbergen@...> wrote:

      > Dear Colleagues,
      >
      > we are interested in an online participation in your event from Berlin,
      > Germany, please keep us posted.
      >
      > Best regards,
      >
      > Rasmus tenbergen
      >

      > 2011/2/5 A.R. Aaman <aamanmailbox@...>
      >
      >> Dear Comrades
      >>
      >> The Dakar (Senegal) -Dhaka (Bangladesh) Extended Programme is scheduled on
      >> Feb 9, 2011 at 5pm to 8pm (Bangladesh Standard Time)/ 1pm to 4pm (Dakar
      >> Time). Please find the details at
      >> http://openfsm.net/projects/bangladesh-wsf/daket-en8
      >>
      >> Dear facilitation team please help us in adding the event manually on the
      >> activity list for WSF 2011. Thnx.
      >>

      >> --
      >> Archive:
      >> http://openfsm.net/projects/wsf-extended/lists/wsf-extended-discussion/archive/2011/02/1296926460366

      > Dr. Rasmus Tenbergen
      >
      > Head Social Business and Negotiations
      >
      > *ELA **European Leadership Academy** GmbH**
      > **Move People to Take the Lead*
      >
      > Berliner Straße 26, Aufgang A
      > 13507 Berlin
      >
      > Tel: +49 30 43 77 510-0
      > Fax: +49 30 43 77 510-11
      >
      > contact@...
      >
      > Website: www.european-leadership-academy.com
      >
      > *Blog:
      > blog.european-leadership-academy.com
      > *
      > * <http://www.new-leadership.de/>*
      >

      > --
      > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1296932807883<http://openfsm.net/projects/wsf-extended/lists/wsf-extended-discussion/archive/2011/02/1296932807883>

      ________________
      A. R. Aaman

      • Re: Dakar (Senegal) -Dhaka (Bangladesh) Extended Programme

        from Rasmus Tenbergen on Feb 08, 2011 07:28 AM
        Thank you Aaman, do you have a mobile phone number of yourself and/or
        colleagues, so that I can call you in advance to organize the skype call?

        Best regards,

        Rasmus

        2011/2/5 Aaman Rahman <aamanmailbox@...>

        > Dear Rasmus
        > Nice to hear from you. I will send you the presentation over email, and
        > also attach that on the OPEN FSM site. Do you want to make any formal
        > presentaion? Or verbal contribution? Please add your skype id at *Dakar
        > en8 Bangla Desh. *Thnx.
        >
        > Aaman
        >

        > On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 12:22 AM, Rasmus Tenbergen <
        > rasmus.tenbergen@...> wrote:
        >
        >> Dear Colleagues,
        >>
        >> we are interested in an online participation in your event from Berlin,
        >> Germany, please keep us posted.
        >>
        >> Best regards,
        >>
        >> Rasmus tenbergen
        >>

        >> 2011/2/5 A.R. Aaman <aamanmailbox@...>
        >>
        >>> Dear Comrades
        >>>
        >>> The Dakar (Senegal) -Dhaka (Bangladesh) Extended Programme is scheduled
        >>> on Feb 9, 2011 at 5pm to 8pm (Bangladesh Standard Time)/ 1pm to 4pm (Dakar
        >>> Time). Please find the details at
        >>> http://openfsm.net/projects/bangladesh-wsf/daket-en8
        >>>
        >>> Dear facilitation team please help us in adding the event manually on the
        >>> activity list for WSF 2011. Thnx.
        >>>

        >>> --
        >>> Archive:
        >>> http://openfsm.net/projects/wsf-extended/lists/wsf-extended-discussion/archive/2011/02/1296926460366
        >>>

        >> --
        >>
        >> Dr. Rasmus Tenbergen
        >>
        >> Head Social Business and Negotiations
        >>
        >> *ELA **European Leadership Academy** GmbH**
        >> **Move People to Take the Lead*
        >>
        >> Berliner Straße 26, Aufgang A
        >> 13507 Berlin
        >>
        >> Tel: +49 30 43 77 510-0
        >> Fax: +49 30 43 77 510-11
        >>
        >> contact@...
        >>
        >> Website: www.european-leadership-academy.com
        >>
        >> *Blog:
        >> blog.european-leadership-academy.com
        >> *
        >> * <http://www.new-leadership.de/>*
        >>

        >> --
        >> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1296932807883<http://openfsm.net/projects/wsf-extended/lists/wsf-extended-discussion/archive/2011/02/1296932807883>

        Dr. Rasmus Tenbergen

        Head Social Business and Negotiations

        *ELA **European Leadership Academy** GmbH**
        **Move People to Take the Lead*

        Berliner Straße 26, Aufgang A
        13507 Berlin

        Tel: +49 30 43 77 510-0
        Fax: +49 30 43 77 510-11

        contact@...

        Website: www.european-leadership-academy.com

        *Blog:
        blog.european-leadership-academy.com
        *
        * <http://www.new-leadership.de/>*

      • Re: Dakar (Senegal) -Dhaka (Bangladesh) Extended Programme

        from Rasmus Tenbergen on Feb 05, 2011 10:06 PM
        Thank you Aaman, a one minute verbal greeting from Germany would be nice if
        it fits to your plans, my skype name is: rasmus.tenbergen