• WSF Extended info

Re: Dakar (Senegal) -Dhaka (Bangladesh) Extended Programme

from Aaman Rahman on Feb 05, 2011 07:46 PM
Dear Rasmus
Nice to hear from you. I will send you the presentation over email, and also
attach that on the OPEN FSM site. Do you want to make any formal
presentaion? Or verbal contribution? Please add your skype id at *Dakar en8
Bangla Desh. *Thnx.

Aaman

On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 12:22 AM, Rasmus Tenbergen <
rasmus.tenbergen@...> wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> we are interested in an online participation in your event from Berlin,
> Germany, please keep us posted.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Rasmus tenbergen
>

> 2011/2/5 A.R. Aaman <aamanmailbox@...>
>
>> Dear Comrades
>>
>> The Dakar (Senegal) -Dhaka (Bangladesh) Extended Programme is scheduled on
>> Feb 9, 2011 at 5pm to 8pm (Bangladesh Standard Time)/ 1pm to 4pm (Dakar
>> Time). Please find the details at
>> http://openfsm.net/projects/bangladesh-wsf/daket-en8
>>
>> Dear facilitation team please help us in adding the event manually on the
>> activity list for WSF 2011. Thnx.
>>

>> --
>> Archive:
>> http://openfsm.net/projects/wsf-extended/lists/wsf-extended-discussion/archive/2011/02/1296926460366

> Dr. Rasmus Tenbergen
>
> Head Social Business and Negotiations
>
> *ELA **European Leadership Academy** GmbH**
> **Move People to Take the Lead*
>
> Berliner Straße 26, Aufgang A
> 13507 Berlin
>
> Tel: +49 30 43 77 510-0