• WSF Extended info

Re: Dakar (Senegal) -Dhaka (Bangladesh) Extended Programme

de parte de Rasmus Tenbergen on 2011-02-05 22:06
Thank you Aaman, a one minute verbal greeting from Germany would be nice if
it fits to your plans, my skype name is: rasmus.tenbergen

Best regards,

Rasmus

2011/2/5 Aaman Rahman <aamanmailbox@...>

> Dear Rasmus
> Nice to hear from you. I will send you the presentation over email, and
> also attach that on the OPEN FSM site. Do you want to make any formal
> presentaion? Or verbal contribution? Please add your skype id at *Dakar
> en8 Bangla Desh. *Thnx.
>
> Aaman
>

> On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 12:22 AM, Rasmus Tenbergen <
> rasmus.tenbergen@...> wrote:
>
>> Dear Colleagues,
>>
>> we are interested in an online participation in your event from Berlin,
>> Germany, please keep us posted.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Rasmus tenbergen
>>

>> 2011/2/5 A.R. Aaman <aamanmailbox@...>
>>
>>> Dear Comrades
>>>
>>> The Dakar (Senegal) -Dhaka (Bangladesh) Extended Programme is scheduled
>>> on Feb 9, 2011 at 5pm to 8pm (Bangladesh Standard Time)/ 1pm to 4pm (Dakar
>>> Time). Please find the details at
>>> http://openfsm.net/projects/bangladesh-wsf/daket-en8
>>>
>>> Dear facilitation team please help us in adding the event manually on the
>>> activity list for WSF 2011. Thnx.
>>>

>>> --
>>> Archive:
>>> http://openfsm.net/projects/wsf-extended/lists/wsf-extended-discussion/archive/2011/02/1296926460366
>>>

>> --
>>
>> Dr. Rasmus Tenbergen
>>
>> Head Social Business and Negotiations
>>
>> *ELA **European Leadership Academy** GmbH**
>> **Move People to Take the Lead*
>>
>> Berliner Straße 26, Aufgang A
>> 13507 Berlin
>>
>> Tel: +49 30 43 77 510-0
>> Fax: +49 30 43 77 510-11
>>
>> contact@...
>>
>> Website: www.european-leadership-academy.com
>>
>> *Blog:
>> blog.european-leadership-academy.com
>> *
>> * <http://www.new-leadership.de/>*
>>

>> --
>> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1296932807883<http://openfsm.net/projects/wsf-extended/lists/wsf-extended-discussion/archive/2011/02/1296932807883>

Dr. Rasmus Tenbergen

Head Social Business and Negotiations

*ELA **European Leadership Academy** GmbH**
**Move People to Take the Lead*

Berliner Straße 26, Aufgang A
13507 Berlin

Tel: +49 30 43 77 510-0
Fax: +49 30 43 77 510-11

contact@...

Website: www.european-leadership-academy.com

*Blog:
blog.european-leadership-academy.com
*
* <http://www.new-leadership.de/>*

Regresar a vista por datas: Filado ou plano