• WSF Extended info

  • Re:

    from prodip on Feb 07, 2011 08:55 AM
    Dear Sabri Bhai,

    Greetings! Both pierre and emile are in Dakar now. They are available in
    University Campus. Please call them in their local number:
    Pierre : 221777643852
    Emile:  221775067361

    They are informed about you. Our programme is on February 09, 11 am - 02 pm
    (Dakar Time). Theme: Youth and Employment.

    You can give them a message through SKYPE

    Regards,

    Prodip

    --
    Prodip K. Roy