• WSF Extended info

Re: Dakar (Senegal) -Dhaka (Bangladesh) Extended Programme

de parte de HARRISON MWIMA on 2011-02-07 12:00
Dear Pavel,
Thank you for your mail.Right now I am on interlink with Dakar,
In what ever you are doing we are behind you Wish you all the very
best

Harrison Mwima
ZAMBIA

On 2/7/11, Muhammad Hilaluddin <angikarbd@...> wrote:

> Aaman Bhai, We have made an auto-division of responsibilities. Sabri Bhai
> will
> deal this extended stuff. I will follow him. Yesterday we had a very nice
> and
> jubilant  i   ngural
>
> march. I wish u c'd be there! greetings. Hilal.

Regresar a vista por datas: Filado ou plano