• WSF Extended info

Re: Dakar (Senegal) -Harare(Zimbabwe) Extended activity: 1200hgrs-1400hrs Monday 7 Feb 2011

from Gender Alternatives on Feb 08, 2011 08:49 AM
Dear colleagues,

My sincere apologies for failing to connect with you yesterday.I only
realised that the internet connection where I had booked for the
meeting was down  , hence we only managed to organize the meeting
without the skype

I will share with you the outcomes of the meeting

In solidarity

Tafadzwa Muropa

(ZIMBABWE)
On 2/8/11, DANIEL ONYANGO <hoperaisers@...> wrote:
> Hi Piere,
> We are having a difficult time in accessing skype services(due  to avoidable
> situation) we have to travel  to the city  center which means i will be
> availlable in the afternoon.
> Sorry for the inconvience

Ms Tafadzwa R Muropa
Co-ordinator-Gender and Economic Alternatives Trust(GEAT)
Harare, Zimbabwe

Mobile  number: +263-77-2-546 225
Alt.email: alternatives32@...

Return to date view: threaded or flat