Thanks a lot for your confirmation. Yesterday also Sabri Bhai and me had threadbare discussion and planning with Pierre at the venue. We informed all our participants from Bangladesh and friends from different regions including South Asia to join our online seminar to be arranged at INCIDIN Bangladesh office at 9/11 Iqbal Road, Mohammadpur, Dhaka with the initiative of Online Knowledge Center .We will be there today at 12.00 PM DAKAR time and meet Pierre. Still what I fathom the technological and technical stuff could not be that much friendly. Let's hope for the best.  Hilal.

From: "aamanmailbox@gmail.com" <aamanmailbox@gmail.com>
To: "ratan.sarkar@gmail.com" <ratan.sarkar@gmail.com>; "aasabri@gmail.com" <aasabri@gmail.com>; PAVEL PARTHA <animistbangla@yahoo.com>; Muhammad Hilaluddin <angikarbd@yahoo.com>; Prodip K. Roy <prodip.2006@gmail.com>
Cc: "wsf-extended-discussion@lists.openfsm.net" <wsf-extended-discussion@lists.openfsm.net>; WSF Dakar extended <facilit.space.wsf.extended@gmail.com>
Sent: Wed, February 9, 2011 11:02:40 AM
Subject: confirm ur online participation from dakar on feb 9

Dear brother sabri, pavel, hilal and ratan
This is a gentle reminder of todays wsf extended event on youth and employment in dhaka from 5pm to 8pm bangladesh time (11am to 2pm dakar time). Pls call pierre or emile in their cell no to get the room available during that time. We will be online from now on. Pls contact us when u r online. Pls confirm ur actions. See u soon. Best

A.R. Aaman

TV dinner still cooling?