• WSF Extended info

Re: confirm ur online participation from dakar on feb 9

from "Prodip K. Roy" on Feb 10, 2011 08:08 PM
Please read the interview of our Hilal Bhai: Interview with Mr.
Muhammed Hilaluddin: A humanist and social activist with a strong
belief in social movement

http://www.e-joussour.net/en/node/3198

--
Prodip K. Roy