• WSF Extended info

Talks from Zagreb Croatia

from SF Extended Team on May 14, 2012 08:59 AM
This notice of webcasts comes from  the activity mentionned in line 12 in the wsf calendar
http://openfsm.net/projects/wsf2012-support/wsf2012-calendar

On May 13, 2012 07:10 AM, Igor Stiks wrote:
> ***Live-streaming*** Žižek, Ali, Spivak, Cassen, Hardt, Sassen, Salecl,
> Marazzi, Amin and many others.

> We are delighted to inform all of you who won't be able to
> join us in Zagreb that many Subversive Forum events (the evening
> lectures, Central European Time) will be live streamed on the VERSO
> BOOKS website at the following address:
>
> http://www.versobooks.com/blogs/1008-subversive-film-festival-live-stream
>
> Subversive Festival will live stream all keynote lectures and round-tables
> from ***7pm-9pm and 9pm-11pm CET***:

> 1) Opening round-table "The Crisis of Europe", Saturday 13.5. /  19.00, with
> Slavoj Žižek, Gianni Vattimo, Tariq Ali & Srećko Horvat

> 2) Keynote lecture, 14.5. / 19.00 Saskia Sassen, "The Global Street: making
> the political"

> 3) Round-table "The long wave of dissent: from social forums to  occupy",
> 15.5. / 19.00, with Samir Amin, Bernard Cassen, Eric Toussaint  & Toni
> Prug

4) Keynote lecture, 15.5. / 21.00 Tariq Ali, "The rotten heart of
> Europe"

> 5) Round-table "Commons in Europe - old or new battleground?",  16.5. /
> 21.00, with Michael Hardt, Costas Douzinas, Segolene Pruvot  & Vedran
> Horvat

6) Keynote lecture, Michael Hardt, "What to do in a crisis?",
> 17.5. / 21.00
7) Keynote lecture, Gayatri Spivak, "Future, pasts,
> languages - Balkans", 18.5 / 21.00

Return to date view: threaded or flat