• WSF Extended info

Re: INVITATION ESFY : EGYPTIAN SOCIAL FORUM YOUTH - NOV 7 - 10

de parte de HARRISON MWIMA on 2013-10-11 11:56
Comrade
Thank you for extending the invitation to me,I will come over to this
important event please keep informing me for any latest developments
Wish you all the very best!

Harrison Mwima
ZAMBIA SOCIAL FORUM

On 10/11/13, Openfsm Support <facilitfsm@...> wrote:

> FRANCAIS<http://openfsm.net/projects/egyptian-social-forum-for-youth-2013/project-home/#FR>
> ESPANOL<http://openfsm.net/projects/egyptian-social-forum-for-youth-2013/project-home/#ES>
> في
> العربية<http://openfsm.net/projects/egyptian-social-forum-for-youth-2013/project-home/#AR>
>

> INVITATION  TO PARTICIPATE DIRECTLY  OR REMOTELY  IN EGYPTIAN SOCIAL FORUM
> for YOUTH
> http://openfsm.net/projects/egyptian-social-forum-for-youth-2013
>  held in Ismailia, Egypt,   November 7 - 10
> دعوة للاشتراك في المنتدى الاجتماعي المصري للشباب مباشرة أو عن بعد سيقام
> المنتدى في الفترة من 7 إلى 10 نوفمبر القادم في مدينة الاسماعيلية
>
> *FRANCAIS*<http://openfsm.net/projects/egyptian-social-forum-for-youth-2013/project-home/#FR>
> *
> **ESPANOL*<http://openfsm.net/projects/egyptian-social-forum-for-youth-2013/project-home/#ES>
> *    ** في
> العربية*<http://openfsm.net/projects/egyptian-social-forum-for-youth-2013/project-home/#AR>
> * *
>  *To participants in World Social Forum process*
> Nations, Revolutions, and a changing world
>
> Through the linkS given at the bottom of the message you can
>

>    - 1/* Understand how  ESFY- "Egyptian Social Forum for Youth" - is
>    organized *( organizing committee,  preparation committees, contributive
>    organizations) and *access to the full  program of ESFY  *, with
>    over 100  activities and 150 organizations  participating *( egypt and
>    international)  *
>

>    - 2/ Find *invitation to participate* in ESFY *directly *coming to
>    Ismailia  or *remotely  *through internet  and  a* form to get in
>    contact with us about direct participation* -
>

>    - 3/ * find indication about ESFY "extension"* : *how you can
>    participate  from outside Ismailia* through internet, and *how you can
>    help from ismailia those who are not in ismailia to participate*  :
>    fill up a  *form to get in contact with extension team* , communicate
>    through mailing list before ESFY days ,  propose to
> tele-attend/participate
>    in some activities held in Ismailia  during ESFY, and / or propose  to
>    co organize a  tele–encounter activity with a group in Ismailia (with
>    support of your  organization delegate in Ismailia if you have one ,and
>    extension team)
>
>  Please circulate widely this invitation in your networks!
> *International Relations Committee  &  Extension team for  Egyptian Social
> Forum for Youth (ESFY)*
> **
> *FRANCAIS*<http://openfsm.net/projects/egyptian-social-forum-for-youth-2013/project-home/#FR>
> *
> **ESPANOL*<http://openfsm.net/projects/egyptian-social-forum-for-youth-2013/project-home/#ES>
> *    ** في
> العربية*<http://openfsm.net/projects/egyptian-social-forum-for-youth-2013/project-home/#AR>
> * *
> [...]

Regresar a vista por datas: Filado ou plano