• WSF Extended info

ESFY - FILL THE EXTENDED PARTICIPATION FORM

de parte de ESFY Extension team on 2013-10-29 10:51
Hello Harrison
thank you for your interest to Egypt social forum youth
as the invitation describes it is possible for collectives located anywhere to
declare intention of remote participation
fill the form in the name of your local collective
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RB3N16cRuM_CoxaPVAnV2e2Zggt9SQ9Pp4Ioloo-mM4/viewform
and you will be included in the esfy international mailing list and your
confirmed intentions will be included in the esfy extended program
http://openfsm.net/projects/egyptian-social-forum-for-youth-2013/esfyextension-announcements

looking forward to receiving a form filled by you in the name of your local
collective

ESFY extension team

On Oct 29, 2013 06:04 AM, HARRISON MWIMA wrote:
> Dear Comrades,
> Thank you for extending the invitation to me. l so grateful.May l know
> the logistics part if l am to come over to Egypt next Month.Be
> informed that Zambia Social Forum has a lot to share.l am very much
> ready to come over and share what we have been through.For your
> information Zambia happen to be one of the strongest social movement
> in the Southern part of Africa
> We are behind you as you prepare this important event
>

> Harrison Mwima
> LOGISCTICS & MEDIA
> ZAMBIA SOCIAL FORUM
> +260976172885

Regresar a vista por datas: Filado ou plano