Dear all,

I've been following and read most of the messages up to now. I haven't had time to write my contribution yet (I just came back from my summer vacation).  But I'm happy to see that something is moving...

I like Sara's approach and agree that we should have more frequent online meetings.

Rita - the list you sent is old, in fact very old.  Is it possible to have an updated one?  In a short time?

ciao from a very warm Italy
Jason

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 3:59 PM, rita freire <ritafreir@gmail.com> wrote:
Agree

Also the list of the IC  members/organizations in this group,
If it can help, bellow you find the list of members of the IC

Rita

50 Years is Enough!
50years@50years.org
www.50years.org

Associação Brasileira de ONGs (ABONG)
abong@uol.com.br
www.abong.org.br

Action Aid International (AAI)
mail.jhb@actionaid.org
www.actionaid.org

Australian Council of Trade Unions (ACTU)
mailbox@actu.asn.au
www.actu.asn.au

American Federation of Labor-Congress of Industrial Organizations (AFL-CIO)
feedback@aflcio.org
www.aflcio.org/home.htm

Africa Trade Network
aidc@iafrica.com
http://africatradenetwork.com

Alternative Information on Development Center (AIDC)
aidc@iafrica.com
http://aidc.org.za

Agencia Latinoamericana de Información (AIDC)
info@alainet.org
www.alainet.org

Associação Latino Americana de Pequenos e Médios Empresários (ALAMPYME)
apyme@rcc.com.ar
www.apyme.com.ar

Aliança Por Um Mundo Responsável e Solidário
lille@alliance21.org
www.alliance21.org

All Arab Peasants & Agricultural Co-operatives Union
F76arab@maktoob.com

Associação Latino Americana de Organismos de Promoção (ALOP)
info@alop.or.cr
www.alop.or.cr

Alternatives Information Center
yahni@alt-info.org
www.alternativenews.org

Alternatives
alternatives@alternatives.ca< /a>
www.alternatives.ca

Alternative International
www.alternatives.ca

Alternatives Rússia
dhrr@online.ru

Amigos da Terra/Friends of the Earth
foe@foe.org
www.foei.org

APRODEV
aprodev@aprodev.net
www.aprodev.net

Arab NGO Network for Development
annd@cyberia.net.lb
www.annd.org

Asian Regional Exchange for New Alternatives (ARENA)
arena@asianexchange.org
www.asianexchange.org

Articulación Feminista Marco Sur
mujeresdelsur@mujersur.org.uy
www.mujeresdelsur.org.uy

Aliança Social Continental (ASC)
sri_cut@uol.com.br
www.ascahsa.org

Asemblea de los Pueblos del Caribe (APC)
habitatcarib@hotmail.com, pedroarg@tricom.net
http://movimientos.org/caribe/

Assemblée Europeenne dês Citoyens
cedetim@globenet.org
www.cedetim.org/AEC

Assembléia das Nações Unidas dos Povos
flavio@perlapace.it

Associação para o Progresso das Comunicações
anriette@apc.org
www.apc.org

ATTAC- Brasil
attacsaopaulo@attac.org
www.attac.org/brasil

ATTAC France
attac@attac.org
http://attac.org

Babels
wsfsm@babels.org

Bankwatch Network
jozseff@bankwatch.org
www.bankwatch.org

Comité pour l’Annulation de la Dette du Tiers Monde (CADTM)
cadtm@skynet.be
http://users.skynet.be/cadtm

Canadian Council
Jdunn@canadians.org

Coordinación Andina de Organizaciones Indigenas (CAOI)
coordinadorandinacaoi@gmail.com
www.minkandina.org

Caritas Internacionalis
caritas.internationalis@caritas.va
www.caritas.org

Comissão Brasileira de Justiça e Paz (CBJP )
intercom@cidadanet.org.br
www.cbjp.org.br

Consejo de Educación de Adultos de América Latina (CEAAL)
ceaal@laneta.apc.org
www.ceaal.org

CEDAR Internacional
cedar@asser.nl
www.cedarinternational.net

Centre dEtudes et d Initiatives de Solidarité Internationale (CEDETIM)
cedetim@globenet.org
www.cedetim.org

Central de Trabajadores Argentinos
cta@rcc.com.ar
www.cta.org.ar

European Trade Union Confederation (CES)
etuc@etuc.org
www.etuc.org

CETRI
cetri@cetri.be
www.cetri.be

CIDSE
postmaster@cidse.org
www.cidse.org

Confederação Internacional de Organizações Sindicais Livres (CIOSL)
internetpo@icftu.org
www.cioslorit.org

Ciranda Internacional da Comunicação Compatilhada
ciranda@ciranda.net
www.ciranda.net

CIVES
cives@cives.org.br
www.cives.org.br

Conselho Latino Americano de Ciências Sociais (CLACSO)
clacsofsm@clacso.edu.ar
www.clacso.org

Canadian Labour Congress (CLC)
sbenedict@clc-ctc.ca
www.clc-ctc.ca

Confederação Mundial do Trabalho (CMT)
info@cmt-wcl.org
www.cmt-wcl.org

Coalición Internacional para el Hábitat
hic-al@hic-al.org
http://www.hic-net.org/

Coligação para a Justiça Econômica
viriatot@zebra.uem.mz

Convergência de los Movimientos de los Pueblos de las Américas (COMPA)
colectivoredom_@hotmail.com
rgf@alum.vassar.edu
http://www.sitiocompa.org/compa/index.php

CONAIE
info@conaie.org
http://conaie.org

Congresso Nacional Indígena do México
ceatl@laneta.apc.org

Conselho Mundial de Igrejas
info@wcc-coe.org
www.wcc-coe.org

Coordenación del Foro “El Otro Davos”
Page2@fastnet.ch

Coordenadora de Centrais Sindicais do Cone Sul
eduardof@aebu.org.uy
http://www.sindicatomercosul.com.br/

Corpwatch
corpwatch@corpwatch.org
www.corpwatch.org

Congress of South African Trade Unions (COSATU)
cosatu@wn.apc.org
www.cosatu.org.za

Centre de Recherche et d´Information pour le Développment (CRID)
info@crid.asso.fr
www.crid.asso.fr

Confederación Sindical Internacional (CSI)
claire.courteille@ituc-csi.org
http://www.ituc-csi.org

Central Única dos Trabalhadores (CUT)
sri-cut@uol.com.br
www.cut.org.br

E-joussour
www.e-joussour.net

Encuentros Hemisféricos contra el ALCA
joel@mlking.sld.cu

ENDA
taoufik@enda.sn
www.enda.sn

Euralat
Criera@aepdc.org

Euromarches
euromarches@ras.eu.org
www.euromarches.org

FAMES
rabia@enda.sn

Frente Continental de Organizações Comunitárias (FECOC)
mlongoria@laneta.apc.org

Federación Mundial de Juventudes Democráticas
wfdy@wfdy.org
www.wfdy.org

Féderation démocratique internationale des femmes (FDIF)
fdif@fdif.eu.org
www.fdif.eu.org

Fundación per la Pau/International Peace Bureau (IPB)
mailbox@ipb.org
www.ipb.org

Food First International Action Network (FIAN)
fian@fian.org
www.fian.org

Federeação Internacional Direitos Humanos (FIDH)
rsanchez@fidh.org
www.fidh.org

Freedom Legality And Rights in Europe (FLARE)
info@flarenetwork.org
www.flarenetwork.org

Focus on the Global South
admin@focusweb.org
http://focusweb.org

Fondation Frantz Fanon
http://frantzfanonfoundation-fondationfrantzfanon.com/

Forum des Organisations de Solidarité Internationale issues des
Migrations (FORIM)
forim@forim.net
forim@free.fr

Fórum Dakar
Residel.kaolack@sentoo.sn

Forum Mondial des Alternatives
ftm@syfed.refer.sn
www.alternatives-action.org/fma

Forum of the Poors
fopthai@asiaaccess.net.th

Fórum Social Italiano
vagnoleto@lila.it

Foundation for Socio-Economic Justice (FSEJ)
fsej@africaonline.co.sz

General Union of Oil Employees in Southern Iraq
Contact: Farouk M. Sadiq Ismaa'l
101small@yahoo.com

GLBT South-South Dialogue
dialogo@fedaeps.org

Global Commons Foundation
www.www.globalcommonsfoundation.org

Global Exchange
admin@globalexchange.org
www.globalexchange.org

Global Policy Network
gpn-listowner@epinet.org
www.globalpolicynetwork.org

Global Progressive Fórum
info@globalprogressiveforum.org
www.globalprogressiveforum.org

Grassroots Global Justice
ggj@ggjalliance.org
www.ggjalliance.org

Greenpeace
greenpeace.brazil@dialb.greenpeace.org
http://www.greenpeace.org/

Grito dos Excluídos
gritoexcluidos@uol.com.br
www.movimientos.org

Grupo de Trabalho Amazônico
www. gta.org.br

Habitat Internation Coalition
maite.martinez-pardo@delcri.cec.eu.int
www.habitat-international-coalition.org

Helsinki Citizens Assembly

Herriak Aske
international@askapena.org

Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy (IATP)
khoff@iatp.org
www.iatp.org

IBASE
ibase@ibase.br
www.ibase.br

Conselho Internacional de Educação de Adultos (ICAE)
icae@icae.ca
http://www.icae.org.uy/spa/sindex.html

International Federationof Alternative Trade (IFAT)
info@ifat.org.uk
www.ifat.org

International Forum on Globalization (IFG)
ifg@ifg.org
www.ifg.org

International Alliance of Habitants
info@habitants.org
www.habitants.org

International drama and education association (IDEA)
www.idea-org.net

International Gender and Trade Network
secretariat@igtn.org
www.igtn.org

International Network of Street Papers (INSP)
l.maclean@bigissuescotland.com
irn@irn.org
www.irn.org

International Sport and Culture Association (ISCA)
info@isca-web.org
www.isca-web.org

Instituto Paulo Freire
ipf@paulofreire.org
www.paulofreire.org

Institut Panos Afrique de l’Ouest (IPAO)
info@panos-ao.org
www.panos-ao.org

Inter Press Service (IPS)
kosi@ips.org
www.ips.org

Union of Arab Community Based Organisations(Ittijah)
ittijah@ittijah.org
www.ittijah.org

Jubilee South – Asia
vinod.raina@vsnl.com
www.jubileesouth.org

Jubileo South – África
aidc@iafrica.com
www.jubileesouth.org

Jubileu 2000
kitazawa@jca.apc.org

Jubileu Sul América Latina
keeneba@wamani.apc.org
www.jubileusul.hpg.com.br

KCTU - Korean Confederation of Trade Unions
inter@kctu.org
www.kctu.org

Kenya Debt Network
sodnet@sodnet.or.ke

KOPA
kopa@jinbo.net
http://antiwto.jinbo.net/eroom/index.html

Kurdish Network
kurdishnetwork@orange.fr

Land Research Action Network
wellington@nlc.co.za

May First/People Link
info@mayfirst.org
www.mayfirst.org

Movimento dos Trabalhadores Sem Terra (MST)
srimst@uol.com.br
www.mst.org.br

Narmada
subbu@narmada.org
www.narmada.org

National Network of Autonomous Women’s Groups
shahnandita@redifmail.com

Network Institute for Global Democratization (NIGD)
katarina@nigd.u-net.com
www.nigd.org

No Vox International
no-vox@no-vox.org
www.no-vox.org

North-South Centre
Fifi.BENABOUD@coe.int
www.coe.int/T/E/North-South_Centre

Continental Organization of Latin America and Caribbean Students (OCLAE)
oclae@jcce.org.cu
www.oclae.org

Organization of African Trade Unions Unity
oatuu@ighmail.com

Organização Regional Interamericana de Trabalhadores (ORIT)
info@cioslorit.org
www.orit-ciosl.org

Organization de la Jeunesse Africaine
http://www.ojafrique.org/

OXFAM Internacional
information@oxfaminternational.org
www.oxfam.org

Palestinian grassroots Anti-Apartheid Wall Campaign
mobilize@stopthewall.org
www.stopthewall.org

Peace Boat
y-nami@peaceboat.gr.jp
www.peaceboat.org

Peoples Health Movement
secretariat@phmovement.org
http://www.phmovement.org

Plataforma Interamericana de Derechos Humanos, Democracia y Desarrollo
regional@pidhdd.org
www.pidhdd.org

PPEHRC – Poor People’s Economic Human Rights Campaign
kwru@kwru.org
www.economichumanrights.org
www.kwru.org

Projeto K
Salvatore.cannavo@flashnet.it
ilpanelerose@hotmail.com

Public Citizen
tgerson@citizen.org
www.citizen.org

Red Latinoamericana Mulheres Transformando a Economia
mleon@interactive.net.ec
remte@fedaeps.org
http://movimientos.org/remte

Rede APM – Agricultures paysannes, sociétés et mondialisation
pvuarin@fph.fr
www.zooide.com/apm

Rede CONSEU (Conferencia de Naciones sin Estado de Europa)
activitats@ciemen.org

Rede Dawn de Mulheres
dawn@is.com.fj
www.dawn.org.fj

Rede de Solidariedade Ásia Pacífico
intl@dsp.org.au

Rede Latino-Americana e Caribenha de Mulheres Negras
criola@alternex.com.br
www.criola.ong.org

Rede Mulher e Habitat
gem@agora.com.ar
http://www.redmujer.org.ar

Rede Mundial de Mulheres pelos Direitos Reprodutivos
office@wgnrr.nl
www.wgnrr.org

Rede Palestina de ONGs
bisanrd@palnet.com
www.pngo.net

Rede Social de Justiça e Direitos Humanos
rede@social.org.br
www.social.org.br

Rede Transforme!
elgauthi@internatif.org

Redes Socioeconomia Solidaria
creintjes@ideas.coop
www.reasnet.com

Rede de Educação Popular entre Mulheres (REPEM)
repem@repem.org.uy
www.repem.org.uy

Réseau Ouest Africain des Alternatives pour le Developpement (ROAD)
jubilecad-mali@cefib.com, barryaminatou@yahoo.fr

Southern Initiative on Globalisation and Trade Union Rights (SIGTUR)
rlambert@ecel.uwa.edu.au

Social Movement Indaba

Social Watch
socwatch@chasque.net
www.socialwatch.org

Social Development Network (SODNET)
sodnet@sodnet.or.ke
http://www.sodnet.or.ke

Solidar
solidar@skynet.be
www.solidar.org

Solidarity Africa Network in Action
njoki@igc.org

The International Federation Terre des Hommes (IFTDH)
info@terredeshommes.org
www.terredeshommes.org

Transnational Information Exchange (TIE)
tie@tie-brasil.org
http://www.tie-brasil.org/tie.php

Transnational Institute (TNI)
tni@tni.org
www.tni.org

Third World Network (TWN)
twn@igc.apc.org
www.twnside.org.sg

UBUNTU - Foro Mundial de Redes de la Sociedad Civil
ubuntu@ubuntu.upc.es
www.ubuntu.upc.es

Union Internacional de Estudiantes
ius@cfs-fcee.ca
www.ius-uie.org

Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam Network
vk-finland@kaapeli.fi
www.democracydialogues.org/
www.demokratiafoorumi.fi/wsf.html

Via Campesina
viacam@gbm.hn
http://ns.rds.org.hn/via/

World Association of Community Radio Broadcasters (Amarc)
amarc@amarc.org
http://www.amarc.org

World March of Women
www.ffq.qc.ca/marche2000/en/index.html
dmatte@ffq.qc.ca

Zanzibar International Film Festival Of Dhow
Contato: Fatma ALLOO
falloo@zitec.org

Znet
sysop@zmag.org
www.zmag.org

Observadores

Comitê Organizador do Fórum Mundial de Educação

Comitê Organizador do Fórum Social Africano
taoufik@enda.sn

Comitê Organizador do Fórum Social Américas
fsmcontinental@fsmecuador.org
www.forosocialamericas.org

Comitê Organizador do Fórum Social Europeu
wsf@fse-esf.org
www.fse-esf.org

Comitê Organizador do Fórum Social Mediterrâneo
activitats@ciemen.org
fsmedi@terra.es

Comitê Organizador do Fórum Social de Migrações

Comitê Organizador do Fórum Social Pan-Amazônico
cri-pmb@belem.pa.gov.br
www.fspanamazonico.com.br

Comitê Organizador do Fórum Social Tematico: Democracia, Direitos
Humanos, Guerras e Narcotráfico
forosocialtematico@cable.net.co
www.fsmt.org.co

Funders Network on Trade & Globalization (FNTG)
mark@fntg.org
www.fntg.org

Fórum Social São Paulo
http://forumsocialsp.org.br