Please see the attachments and we comunicate soon!
We have to organise also a team for  traslation.!

Por favor lean los adjuntos y nos comunicamos pronto
Y tenemos que organizar un equipo de traduccion!

Gina

2012/8/22 Jason Nardi <jason.nardi@gmail.com>
Hi Rita,

I know... that's why also the institutional website badly needs to be updated altogether and we are waiting for some signal of life from Helio...  since we already have discussed for a long time in the communication commission - as you know - to have a new portal website, collecting together all the functions and information needed for a modern communication.  But apparently we cannot proceed unless "the office" says ok...
Which brings up the issue of who is responsible for what and who takes decisions of this sort (I have raised this countless times in the IC).

But I don't want to be polemic here ;-)

ciao
Jason

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 4:57 PM, rita freire <ritafreir@gmail.com> wrote:
Jason
This list is not mine, it is the list open in the institutional
website, wich needs to be updated
Rita

Archive: http://openfsm.net/projects/wsfic_fsmci/lists/wg-about-future/archive/2012/08/1345647434752

Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1345667748265