• poa20 input3 en

last modified March 11 by facilitfsm


This page tells about the exchanges in the IC chat from January 25 to March 2
It also mentions the messages sent in the IC list 
http://openfsm.net/projects/wsfic_fsmci/wsficindex/#POA20

CAUTION  : it is an automatic translation form spanish portuguese input - no revised to date 

------------ 25 26/01/2020

@0 CHAT IC MONTH 1 ROAD TO WSF2021 - @1 JANUARY 25 CI POA from online participants - @2 TIME FOR MEAL - @3 JANUARY 26 IC POA from online participants - @4 IC MEETING IN BARCELONA AND MEXICO - @5 ABOUT THEME WOMEN AND FEMINISMS - @6 HUGO PROPOSALS - @7 THANKS  TO MAURI  FOR MAKING THIS IC POSSIBLE

---------- 27/01 01/02/2020

@8 BOAVENTURA IN MEXICO AND POA JULIO - @9  FSR :RESISTENCE SOCIAL FORUM POA SUMMARY BY MAURI - @10 SELF ORGANIZED ACTIVITY IN MEXICO WITH LEO BOAVENTURA FRANCINE OSCAR  - @11 CONTEXTUALIZATION OF THIS SELF ORGANIZED ACTIVITY IN MEXICO FEBRUARY 5th DIBCO WRITTEN INVITATION1 -

@12 VIDEO OF THE ACTIVITY OF FEBRUARY 5TH- @12A : MESSAGE FROM CHICO TO OSCAR IN IC LIST RELATING TO HIS MESSAGE IN IC  LIST  AND DECLARATIONS DURING ACTIVITY FEBRUARY 5th - @12B MESSAGE FROM PIERRE TO OSCAR IN IC LIST CI RELATIVE TO HISMESSAGE IN LIST CI AND DECLARATIONS DURING ACTIVITY FEBRUARY 5TH - @13 WSFTE ONLINE INTERNATIONAL MEETINGS - @14 ACTIVITY IN MEXICO FEBRUARY 5TH DETONATING A HISTORICAL DISCUSSION IN THE IC - @15 INPUT BY CHICO : OSCAR ORIENTATION WILL KEEP PEOPLE AWAY FROM THE FORUM - @16 CHICO TEXT ON WSF PERSPECTIVES AND CONTEXTUALIZATION OF WHAT WAS SAID IN THE ACTIVITY OF FEBRUARY 5TH - @17 REACTION OF HECTOR FRANCINE ROSA - @18 THIS ACTIVITY IN MEXICO FEBRUARY 5TH IS SELF ORGANIZED (not cfmex ) - @19 PROBLEMS IN THE MEXICAN FACILITIATING COMMITTEE? @20 THERE IS A CHARTER OF PRINCIPLES THAT MUST BE RESPECTED - @21 THERE IS A CO RESPONSIBILITY BETWEEN THE IC AND MEXICAN FACILTIATING COLLECTIVE - @22 ON THE CHARTER OF PRINCIPLES 2- @22A / FRANCINE TEXT IN THE IC LIST (responding to the discussion in chat and text pierre 12B - BOAVENTURA REACTION - @22B TRANSCRIPTION OF ACTIVITY FEBRUARY 5TH LISTENING CAREFULLY TO THOSE WHO TALKED - @22C ROSA TEXT RESPONDING TO FRANCINE TEXT

@23 INVITATION TO WELCOME ENCOUNTER  CFMEX 2021  THEMATIC SPACE KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATION - @24 RGISTRAATON PANAMAZONIAN SOCIAL FORUM OPEN - @25 FIRST 2 OF 15 INTERVIEWS OF IC PARTICIPANT POST POA IC MEETING IN CARTA MAIOR  ROSA AND MAURI  - @26 TEXT FOR  CARTA MAIOR INTERVIEW CARITAS Published March 5 PT ES EN FR ) - FEBRUARY 15

------ 02/15 to 02/28/2020

@27 MEXICO FACILITATING COLLECTIVE MEETING FEBRUARY 15TH - @27B TRANSCRIPTION VIDEO INDEX OF FEBRUARY 15TH CF MEX MEETING IN MEXICO - @28 SHORT POA REPORT FOR CFMEX - @29 MAURI DRAFT TEXT FOR CONSENSUS FORMULATION CIRCULATED IC (also published in the articulation commission that was created on January 26th in POA - @29B  start of chats for IC COMMISSIONS FOR WSF 2021 - @30 FIRST REACTIONs ON THE PROPOSED FORMULATION OF IC CONSENSUS -

@31 OPENING OF REGISTRATIONS IN THE SOCIAL FORUM OF TRANSFORMING ECONOMIES WSFTE IN BARCELONA - @32  INVITATION TO THE WSF2021 LOGO  DESIGN CONTEST- @33 SEND THE CALL TO THE CFMEX ASSEMBLY March 14 (prepared in the Mexican facilitatIing collective with many discussions) - @33B preparation of the call  for March 14th assembly  - @34 TOWARDS A DIALOGUE ON FORMULATION OF CONSENSUS  IN PORTO ALEGRE  JANUARY MEETING - @35 MARCH

@ 0 CHAT CI MONTH CHRONIC 1 ROAD TO FSM2021

01/24/2020 at 19:30 - Rosa CEAAL: Here live the Assembly of the Peoples in the FSR. https://www.facebook.com/redesoberania/videos/1545034538985505/

@ 1 JANUARY 25 http://openfsm.net/projects/ic-extended/poa-202001-extension

01/25/2020 at 02:54 - Rosa CEAAL: Here will be the online connection for the IC meeting: https://meet.jit.si/CIFSMEnLineaWSFICOnLine : If we had difficulties with the connection here we will send you another route of connection. Soon recovery for all people who are in poor health.

01/25/2020 at 02:59 - Rosa CEAAL: This is the online connection for the IC meeting: https://meet.jit.si/CIFSMEnLineaWSFICOnLine If we had difficulties with the connection here we will send you another connection path. Prompt recovery for all people who are in poor health.

01/25/2020 at 03:00 - Rosa CEAAL: Il s'agit de la connexion en ligne pour la réunion IC: https://meet.jit.si/CIFSMEnLineaWSFICOnLine Si nous avons eu des problèmes avec la connexion ici, nous vous enverrons an autre chemin de connexion. Récupération rapide pour toutes les personnes in mauvaise santé.

01/25/2020 at 03:02 - Rosa CEAAL: Welcome Erol the Kurdistan Latin America.

01/25/2020 at 03:18 - Alejandra DAWN: Thanks Rosu

01/25/2020 at 03:19 - Erol KURDNET: Thank you Rosy 👍🏽

01/25/2020 at 05:02 - Chandan CETRI: <Médias omis>

01/25/2020 at 13:09 - Leo EUROMARCHES: There is no one in the above link. When does the CI begin? Greetings. Leo

01/25/2020 at 13:16 - Rosa CEAAL: We are arriving Leo. We are already connecting.

01/25/2020 at 13:18 - Leo EUROMARCHES: Ok thanks

01/25/2020 at 13:20 - Rosa CEAAL: The wifi signal. <Médias omis>

01/25/2020 at 13:37 - Rosa CEAAL: Here the live broadcast, https://www.facebook.com/CEAAL/videos/479485209594551

01/25/2020 at 13:44 - Paco FOCUSPULLER: Grazie provo

01/25/2020 at 13:57 - Rosa CEAAL: Leo, you could connect.

01/25/2020 at 13:59 - Francisco PPM / BDW: Hello, greetings to everyone and I regret not being with you, Francisco de Pan for the World in Germany from our farm, recovering ...

01/25/2020 at 14:02 - Rosa CEAAL: If you cannot connect by jits, I will open this channel via skype ..: https://join.skype.com/cXFKgYIb2q7O   Here by jitsi: https://meet.jit.si/CIFSMEnLineaWSFICOnLine

01/25/2020 at 14:05 - Carminda CTSM / FSM2016: Thank you Rosy for everything! We will be following the IC from Montreal. Hugs to everyone!

01/25/2020 at 14:07 - Francisco PPM / BDW: on Facebook it works, at least I see you and listen ...

01/25/2020 at 14:08 - Rosa CEAAL: We are talking about whether there is a quorum or not to decide if it can be a day to make decisions. We are talking about whether there is a quorum or not to decide if it can be a day to make decisions.

01/25/2020 à 14:09 - Rosa CEAAL: Routing on the new entries, decisions and guidance on the IC, and on the WSF of Mexico 6 Routing on new entries, decisions and guidance on the IC, and on the WSF of Mexico

01/25/2020 at 14:10 - Rosa CEAAL: Online is Leo EUROMARCHES, Francisco PPM Mauri

01/25/2020 at 14:15 - Alejandra DAWN: Thanks Rosy The issue of quorum was exactly what we asked some weeks ago

01/25/2020 at 14:27 - NIGD Teivo: Hello, NIGD Teivo here entering online (from Uruguay).

01/25/2020 at 14:30 - Uddhab NIGD: Good: welcome

01/25/2020 at 14:30 - Rosa CEAAL: For those who are in jitsi, write their name in the center of their image in jitsi. For those in jitsi, write their name in the center of their image in jitsi.

01/25/2020 at 14:44 - Alejandra DAWN: Attention. I cannot understand. I hear shouting but ii dont understand There is a lot if noise

01/25/2020 at 14:46 - Rosa CEAAL: The FME is part of the CI.

01/25/2020 at 14:47 - Rosa CEAAL to ajouté Alberto FM EDUCACION

01/25/2020 at 14:47 - Alejandra DAWN: I have asked The floor and no one answered me

01/25/2020 at 14:47 - Rosa CEAAL: Welcome the FME to CI

01/25/2020 at 14:47 - Alberto FM EDUCACION: 👍

01/25/2020 at 14:47 - Alejandra DAWN: If you offer virtual participation you have to offer The floor to speak I am not understanding If this continues i Will leave The CI

01/25/2020 at 14:48 - Rosa CEAAL: We enter the context analysis.

01/25/2020 at 14:49 - Francisco PPM / BDW: this link works at least for me best to follow discussion, but don't see how I could myself participate at that platform ... is participation only via jitsi?

01/25/2020 at 14:50 - Alejandra DAWN: Can't you talk?

01/25/2020 at 14:50 - Rosa CEAAL: Yes you can.

01/25/2020 at 14:50 - CEAAL Rose: Only by jitsi.

01/25/2020 at 14:50 - Alejandra DAWN: La.pedi several times

01/25/2020 at 14:51 - Alejandra DAWN: They voted and did not consult those we are virtually

01/25/2020 at 14:51 - CEAAL Rose: Sorry: I will ask for the word for you.

01/25/2020 at 14:51 - Alejandra DAWN: I didn't understand what was being voted on and nobody answered me about the quorum. It is a matter of procedure

01/25/2020 at 14:59 - Paco FOCUSPULLER: Quorum ?: Consensus :)

01/25/2020 at 15:00 - CEAAL Rose: Conse nso .

01/25/2020 at 15:02 - Alejandra DAWN: I don't understand

01/25/2020 at 15:05 - Rosa CEAAL: We gave a long debate, around the entrance of the FME. Your entry was agreed and that the other requests that are requested to enter the IC be reviewed tomorrow, define criteria.

01/25/2020 at 15:05 - Sheila CEAAL: Only something is approved, not CI se houver consensus. Have a second position, or dialogue I must follow, I build that consensus is built.

01/25/2020 at 15:05 - Rosa CEAAL: We gave a long debate, about the entry of the FME. Your entry was agreed and that the other requests that are requested to enter the IC be reviewed tomorrow, define criteria.

01/25/2020 at 15:06 - Sheila CEAAL: Something in the IC is only approved if there is consensus. If there are opposing positions, dialogue must continue, until consensus is built.

01/25/2020 at 15:06 - Sheila CEAAL: 👆 Alejandra: There are critics. We need to be recovered and, having consensus, updated.

01/25/2020 at 15:09 - Sheila CEAAL: There are criteria. They need to be recovered and, if there is consensus, updated

01/25/2020 at 15:13 - CEAAL Rose: Will you connect by jitso?

01/25/2020 at 15:16 - Paco FOCUSPULLER: Jitso dont work for me I'm trying on Facebook Rosa; If the people is far from the mike is complicated to understand

01/25/2020 at 15:16 - CEAAL Rose: Oka.

Alejandra DAWN: Thank you. The process must include those of us who are virtually. I never managed to understand what was voted or tried to agree

01/25/2020 at 15:18 - Rosa CEAAL: We are learning to carry out these inclusive processes. We already give you the floor.

01/25/2020 at 15:18 - Alejandra DAWN: Thank you for the effort.

01/25/2020 at 15:19 - Paco FOCUSPULLER: Grazie

01/25/2020 at 15:29 - Alejandra DAWN: People are talking for more than 3 min It seems to me that something must be used to control

01/25/2020 at 15:30 - Rosa CEAAL: They are giving 5 minutes.

01/25/2020 at 15:30 - Alejandra DAWN: Ah ok And let us know if we can talk?

01/25/2020 at 15:38 - CEAAL Rose: Ok,

01/25/2020 at 15:40 - Rosa CEAAL: We are looking for bocunas / speakers that do take out the audio.

01/25/2020 at 15:42 - Alejandra DAWN: Ok When are we going to be able to talk?

01/25/2020 at 16:07 - Rosa CEAAL: I'm going to talk for two minutes and I pass the microphone to you.

01/25/2020 at 16:07 - Paco FOCUSPULLER: Rosy please record the meeting because I'm with Vittorio at the demo for Peace

01/25/2020 at 16:07 - Rosa CEAAL: Let's see if the cell phone audio comes out. We have not got speakers.

01/25/2020 at 16:07 - CEAAL Rose: Ok

01/25/2020 at 16:08 - Paco FOCUSPULLER: <Médias omis>

01/25/2020 at 16:08 - Paco FOCUSPULLER: Milan

01/25/2020 at 16:13 - CEAAL Rose: Yes.

01/25/2020 at 16:35 - Alejandra DAWN: please let us know when we can speak

01/25/2020 at 16:36 - Rosa CEAAL: I asked for the word. I will speak 3 min and give you the floor.

01/25/2020 at 16:37 - Paco FOCUSPULLER: There are any camerades from Iraq on line?

01/25/2020 at 16:37 - Alejandra DAWN: We need to speak first: I think we should be given priority

01/25/2020 at 16:38 - CEAAL Rose: Good. 3 - 4 minutes

01/25/2020 at 16:39 - CEAAL Rose: Ready. Let's propose that you speak.

01/25/2020 at 16:39 - Paco FOCUSPULLER: We can give the floor in Milan at the demonstration

01/25/2020 at 16:39 - Leo EUROMARCHES: I also would like to speak.

01/25/2020 at 16:40 - CEAAL Rose: Annotated.

01/25/2020 at 16:40 - Leo EUROMARCHES: Thank you

01/25/2020 at 16:56 - Rosa CEAAL: Here the link of the live broadcast of the meeting: https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=586896578818740&notif_id=1579955638960867&notif_t=live_video_explicit

01/25/2020 at 4:56 PM - Alejandra DAWN: Can you re-send agenda?

01/25/2020 at 16:57 - Leo EUROMARCHES: Hello, I want to talk

01/25/2020 at 17:10 - Alejandra DAWN: Can you explain what happens? They cut? I repeat. Don't forget the ones we are virtually. Can you repeat the agenda and at what time do we return?

01/25/2020 at 17:17 - Mauri ABONG / FSR Committee: Return at 14:00 PM

01/25/2020 at 17:20 - Rosa CEAAL:  We will resume the conversation at 2:00 p.m. from Brazil. In about 40 minutes.

01/25/2020 at 17:20 - Francisco PPM / BDW: No: Thank you, it seems that the transmission on Facebook is not live ... we will see but I still did not ask for the word ... but thanks for thinking ne mit .. . Good lunch!

01/25/2020 at 17:24 - Rosa CEAAL: We update the transmission. You have not lost the word, you are already annotated .: There is a large list, We will return to return from the lunch we will take.

01/25/2020 at 17:26 - Ali IRAQ SF FC: https://www.iraqicivilsociety.org/archives/11250

01/25/2020 at 17:27 - Paco FOCUSPULLER: I posted the video from Milan Italy

01/25/2020 at 17:27 - Rosa CEAAL: I will add it.

01/25/2020 at 17:27 - Paco FOCUSPULLER: And one picture

01/25/2020 at 17:54 - Oscar CFMEX 2021: Hi Rosy How to enter the meeting live where you are, and where Leo will participate? Everything looks very lively. Oscar.

01/25/2020 at 17:55 - Francisco PPM / BDW: Here is the best Oscar, Regards Francisco! Here the link of the live broadcast of the meeting: https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=586896578818740&notif_id=1579955638960867&notif_t=live_video_explicit are currently having lunch ...

01/25/2020 at 17:57 - Rosa CEAAL: Hi Oscar!

01/25/2020 at 17:57 - Oscar CFMEX 2021: Hi Rosy

01/25/2020 at 17:57 - Rosa CEAAL: The link to enter and speak is this: https://meet.jit.si/CIFSMEnLineaWSFICOnLine We are about to return.

01/25/2020 at 17:59 - Francisco PPM / BDW: sorry, if to participate jit, but you can listen better on facebook, at least here ...

01/25/2020 at 6:00 PM - Rosa CEAAL: On Facebook you hear better.

@ 2 BREAK FOR FOOD http://openfsm.net/projects/ic-extended/poa-202001-extension

01/25/2020 at 18:10 - Rosa CEAAL: We are about to start. Here the live broadcast: https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=190610321994089&notif_id=1579955638960867&notif_t=live_video_explicit

01/25/2020 at 18:12 - Rosa CEAAL:  your signal is weak.

01/25/2020 at 18:15 - Francisco PPM / BDW: It's not going well, thanks ...

01/25/2020 at 18:15 - Alejandra DAWN: many voices are heard in addition to the person speaking,

01/25/2020 at 18:16 - Rosa CEAAL: You can send an audio by this means and we share it.

01/25/2020 at 18:16 - Alejandra DAWN: now it's better

01/25/2020 at 18:17 - Francisco PPM / BDW: why? I have no problems, Rosa ... and I have not asked for the word ... if I ask her, I think that she will speak like Alejandra for Jitsi ... I will let you know ...

01/25/2020 at 18:18 - Rosa CEAAL: Good.

01/25/2020 at 18:19 - Francisco PPM / BDW: Everything is going well ... interesting debate with direction to a better future ...

01/25/2020 at 18:19 - CEAAL Rose: Yes.

01/25/2020 at 18:20 - Oscar CFMEX 2021: It sounds good on Facebook, but there is no image.

01/25/2020 at 18:23 - Rosa CEAAL: How crazy. I will see what happens.

01/25/2020 at 18:23 - Francisco PPM / BDW: I am trouble listening to Leo ...

01/25/2020 at 18:28 - CEAAL Rose: <Médias omis>

01/25/2020 at 18:36 - Rosa CEAAL: The starting point is to share the strategies of organizations and social movements for the current period. - reflections on the strategies - discussion on the tasks of the IC - WSF organizations in the current context

01/25/2020 at 18:55 - Francisco PPM / BDW: what happens? After Hugo I lost all connections ... just you?

01/25/2020 at 18:55 - Alejandra DAWN: me too

01/25/2020 at 18:55 - Paco FOCUSPULLER: yes

01/25/2020 at 18:55 - Alejandra DAWN: I can't achieve Jitsi

01/25/2020 at 18:55 - Paco FOCUSPULLER: I think that Jitsi is old on FB there are different images?

01/25/2020 at 18:56 - Alejandra DAWN: i think so

01/25/2020 at 18:56 - Paco FOCUSPULLER: no probably on FB is recorded and on jitsi there is only audio and it is live

01/25/2020 at 18:57 - Alejandra DAWN: i can't hear anything on jitsi

01/25/2020 at 18:57 - Francisco PPM / BDW: yes we need a new fresh link on FB to watch live ...

01/25/2020 at 18:58 - Alejandra DAWN: cannot enter jitsi can you?

01/25/2020 at 18:58 - Rosa CEAAL: The video was cut off. Here the new link. https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=166174734703131&notif_id=1579955638960867&notif_t=live_video_explicit

01/25/2020 at 18:58 - Alejandra DAWN: and jitsi?

01/25/2020 at 18:58 - Rosa CEAAL: It still works.https: //meet.jit.si/CIFSMEnLineaWSFICOnLine

01/25/2020 at 18:59 - Leo EUROMARCHES: Leave the picture Enjitsi Very good. I like your Cappuccino

01/25/2020 at 19:00 - Alejandra DAWN: it doesn't work for me

01/25/2020 at 19:00 - Paco FOCUSPULLER: is a mess, a huge ECO

01/25/2020 at 19:01 - Mauri ABONG / FSR Committee: <Médias omis>

01/25/2020 at 19:01 - Paco FOCUSPULLER: Any time we have the same problem ..... terrible

01/25/2020 at 19:01 - Alejandra DAWN: cannot engage

01/25/2020 at 19:01 - Paco FOCUSPULLER: some time is better to close and restart Mauri

01/25/2020 at 19:01 - Mauri ABONG / FSR committee: Come on reconnect!

01/25/2020 at 19:02 - Leo EUROMARCHES: Everybofy has to close the Mike when Not speaking

01/25/2020 at 19:02 - Alejandra DAWN: i will re set the laptop

01/25/2020 at 19:02 - Paco FOCUSPULLER: the connection is moving like a wave ..... this is normal. : yes Leo

01/25/2020 at 19:03 - Alejandra DAWN: I used The link for jitsi but does not work

01/25/2020 at 19:04 - Paco FOCUSPULLER: Is working Ale https://meet.jit.si/CIFSMEnLineaWSFICOnLine

01/25/2020 at 19:11 - Paco FOCUSPULLER: che pena

01/25/2020 at 19:16 - Paco FOCUSPULLER: chi sta falando? Tiburcio?

01/25/2020 at 19:17 - Rosa CEAAL: Here on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CEAAL/videos/220206112332120/

01/25/2020 at 19:18 - Alejandra DAWN: thank you, much better Rosy audio

01/25/2020 at 19:18 - Francisco PPM / BDW: well, thanks Rosy ..

01/25/2020 at 19:21 - Leo EUROMARCHES: I want to take the floor when I can

01/25/2020 at 19:21 - Rosa CEAAL: Ok. Scored.

01/25/2020 at 19:22 - Alejandra DAWN: Can anyone make a brief summary. Does RITA speak?

01/25/2020 at 19:29 - Paco FOCUSPULLER: yes

01/25/2020 at 19:39 - Chandan CETRI: https://www.newsclick.in/index.php/Thousands-Farmers-Protest-Against-Bolsonaro-Indian-Visit-Across-Country

01/25/2020 at 19:42 - Alejandra DAWN: I asked for the word in the jitsi

01/25/2020 at 19:51 - Leo EUROMARCHES: Don't forget that I asked for the floor.

01/25/2020 at 19:53 - Rosa CEAAL: It's almost your turn

01/25/2020 at 19:58 - Alejandra DAWN: Me too

01/25/2020 at 20:03 - Oscar CFMEX 2021: Rosy, can I participate?

01/25/2020 at 20:03 - Rosa CEAAL: We wrote you down

01/25/2020 at 20:06 - Oscar CFMEX 2021: Ok

01/25/2020 at 20:09 - Sergio CGIL / CES: Servizio del TG3 https://www.facebook.com/61555958157/posts/10157895911888158/

01/25/2020 at 20:16 - Leo EUROMARCHES: Oscar asked for the word I already spoke

01/25/2020 at 20:21 - CEAAL Rose: ´Yes. Leo already spoke.

01/25/2020 at 20:30 - Oscar CFMEX 2021: We hear you well Leo. A Letter from Mexico Why not?

01/25/2020 at 20:32 - Paco FOCUSPULLER: I agree with Oded! And the main theme must be the CLIMATE CRISE

01/25/2020 at 20:34 - Leo EUROMARCHES: You agree with Oded or with me Leo?

01/25/2020 at 20:35 - Leo EUROMARCHES: Rozy, why don't you give the floor to Oscar?

01/25/2020 at 20:50 - Oscar CFMEX 2021: Thank you Rosy.

01/25/2020 at 20:51 - Alejandra DAWN: Thank you all. I'm going to disconnect that I have a 10 year old girl and she claims me!

01/25/2020 at 20:51 - Paco FOCUSPULLER: bejos

01/25/2020 at 9:01 PM - Rosa CEAAL: Thank you for being Alejandra.

01/25/2020 at 21:24 - Paco FOCUSPULLER: Following the idea of ​​Oded Barcellona can be the location

01/25/2020 à 21:25 - Francisco PPM / BDW: Yes, we agree ... but let us talk abou tomorrwo ...

01/25/2020 at 21:25 - Paco FOCUSPULLER: Europe at the end is in the middle and the people can reach from asia and Africa, from Iraq and of course from north and south America and also from Syria and Lebanon. We have to restablish the ideas of the WORLD SOCIAL FORUM

01/25/2020 at 21:26 - Rosa CEAAL: I'm going to raise it.

01/25/2020 at 21:48 - Paco FOCUSPULLER: Dear Hugo when will be the meeting in Barcellona?

01/25/2020 at 21:49 - Francisco PPM / BDW: https://www.economiasolidaria.org/reas-red-de-redes-de-economia-alternativa-y-solidaria/noticias/el-foro-social -mundial-of-the

01/25/2020 à 21:50 - Paco FOCUSPULLER: Grazie Farancisco https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMoUL4jKaeI

01/25/2020 at 21:51 - Hugo ATTAC: 26/27 of June

01/25/2020 at 21:53 - Rosa CEAAL: Tomorrow's meeting is at 9 am from Brazil (6 am from Mexico)

01/25/2020 at 21:54 - Sheila CEAAL: Thanks Rosy 👍

01/25/2020 at 21:54 - Francisco PPM / BDW: No, here is indicated that it will be longer: The World Social Forum of Transforming Economies (FSMET) will be held from June 25 to 28, 2020. https: //transformadora.org/

01/25/2020 at 21:55 - Francisco PPM / BDW: Thank you very much Rosy, have a good night ...

01/25/2020 at 21:56 - Rosa CEAAL: Thank you! Good night to you too.

@ 3 JANUARY 26 http://openfsm.net/projects/ic-extended/poa-202001-extension

01/26/2020 at 01:31 - Rosa CEAAL: Mauri, present the photo of the CI today.

01/26/2020 at 01:47 - Alejandra DAWN: What was the idea? Tomorrow are they going to reoet? Thank you

01/26/2020 at 04:53 - Mauri ABONG / FSR committee: Friends, I went to Santiago num event that debates democratic crises not Brazil, not Chile, na AL etc. And, last year, we will be invited to go to the demonstrations that all the sixth-feirahs will take place since or on the 28th of October 2019. Foi uma an impressive experience, bela and sad one month. Já são mais of 23 mortals, 9 thousand prisoners with arbitrary records of contempt and incendiary atlases and more than 200 pesos who will lose sight by firing "pellets" feitas bullets of aço (e não de borracha) fired by police. The water-throwing cars, which resemble tanks, lançam jatos with a chemical composition that, dizem, caustic soda cam. Or more tearful and more forte than from other places, more troubled and suffocating, as unfortunately I could see. On the main avenue it seems like a shabby gallery of memoriais em homenagem aos mortos and disappeared two last three months.

A week passed, morreu mais um garoto afogado hairs jatos d'água e sufocado hair gas. Some of the photos registered objects used to repress the place in which Mauricio Fredes was enmeshed. Eu soube de coisas surpreendentes na logistical two protests, as or fundamental role two jovens "of the first line", which made a cordon of isolation to prevent or advance police and allow such manifestations to happen. And it also stings you stones, that, with picaretas, quebram part das calçadas de petit-pavê to be able to move to linha from the front not counterattack, or you “lazer led” that are sold nas calçadas, next to masks, os oculi de proteção e os estilingues for gude balls. You lazeres are used to distract the police and prevent you from getting two resistant noses. It is known that carabineiros têm preferência hair olho skeleton. Of course, I want you to be more prepared, it gives you periphery, accustomed to daily life. Thanks to this anonymous sacrifice, there may be a beautiful manifestation of Marco Zero, a beautiful and triumphant celebration of Praça Itália, refuted "Plaza de la Dignidad". There is no way to be sorrow while there. Lembrei of a friend who failed to take pride in our defeats, our failures, as Darcy Ribeiro said, and it is nice to be on the right side, but when he was watered and attacked. But it is also sad and ironic that, as a tiny approval of just 6%, or President Piñera continued to approve his hard plans and the police as he cruelly repressed. Even part of reprovação é because we consider that represses pouco. As a youth, he promises that he will not give up “until the system changes” and shout, using the “black kills-paco” symbol - or a puppy that was incorporated or a student's spirit - that Chile would not be inert for those years, "It was not peace, it was silence." Enquanto isso, not Parliament, try to negotiate a new Constitution. Do not attack between the original constituent power or the composition of the parliamentary parliament to define a new future pact that, as we could imagine, AFM r, included forms of anisty and structure for the excesses of “forces” give ordem. " That is what I saw and saw the ruin of Santiago you had intense days, because we discussed not an excellent event that we have not ex-Senate, with people from all over Latin America. While we are discussing within the historical predominance, there were assumingly supportive activists of Aros Berros, protesting against or progressive, against the grandmothers of the Plaza de Mayo and the defenders of human rights "of corrupt", he told us, against Baltasar Garzón and against or Puebla Group, against Evo, Lula, against ace skeletons. It is sad to see or fascism showing in the face of so much sincerity of Chile and not Brazil, more, and at least nas nas of Santiago, or that it is ruled that there is a flower and that it is not too clear What a great effect. Around here, by the way ..., bom, maybe it's seja or nosso tempo do silêncio (Carol Proner - 01/25/20).

01/26/2020 at 04:55 - Mauri ABONG / FSR committee: <Médias omis>

01/26/2020 at 11:17 - Tibúrcio CIRANDA: 👏👍🏽👊🏾

01/26/2020 at 11:17 - CEAAL Rose: 👊🏼😍

01/26/2020 at 11:26 - Erol KURDNET: Good morning to everyone. Thanks Rosy  🏽

01/26/2020 at 11:49 - Paco FOCUSPULLER: Grazie a tutte e tutti per il vostro impegno, the vostra passione and il vostro amore perché An altro mondo è possibile, urgent and necessary!

01/26/2020 at 12:07 - Uddhab NIGD: Ok

01/26/2020 at 12:50 - Sheila CEAAL: Abraço forte for everyone!

01/26/2020 at 13:19 - Francine CETRI: good morning to everyone

01/26/2020 at 13:19 - Francisco PPM / BDW: Bonjour Francine!

01/26/2020 at 13:31 - Alejandra DAWN: Good day

01/26/2020 at 13:41 - Tibúrcio CIRANDA: Prezad @ s,

We resend annex article that included a proposal of the World Social Network with a non-WFTU base that will be discussed by h Alegre. Abs.

Dear all, We send an attached article that includes the proposal for the new World Social Network based on the WSF that will be discussed today at the IC meeting that takes place in Porto Alegre.

Chers tous, Nous avons, I sent a ci-joint article that included the proposal of le nouveau mondial social network based south of the WSF, which will be discussed during the meeting of the Qui a lieu in Porto Alegre. Abs.

Dear Family, We sent an attached article that includes the proposal for the new World Social Network based on the WSF that will be discussed today at the IC meeting that takes place in Porto Alegre.

01/26/2020 at 13:42 - Tibúrcio CIRANDA: <Médias omis>

01/26/2020 at 13:53 - Alejandra DAWN: will the same link be a good day? it sounds great and looks great thanks Rosy

01/26/2020 at 14:09 - Rosa CEAAL: <Médias omis>: Here the presentation. I will send it in English shortly.

01/26/2020 à 14:11 - Francisco PPM / BDW: Thank you, very important for the visibility of the great efforts, which you have already had in the preparation ...

01/26/2020 at 14:15 - Alejandra DAWN: Thank you Rosy and Hector for the presentation of the WSF Mexico: I already asked for the word e jitsi. Is the decision going to be made today? Or is there going to be a time online - mail for people to decide?

01/26/2020 at 14:19 - Francisco PPM / BDW: Which decision, Alejandra?

01/26/2020 at 14:20 - Alejandra DAWN: from the FSM Mexico

01/26/2020 at 14:20 - Leo EUROMARCHES: I think it has to be taken place and date today

01/26/2020 at 14:21 - Alejandra DAWN: I think it is best to propose place and date and give at least one week for the IC people to respond by email, the decision is made that week the decision is made

01/26/2020 at 14:21 - Francisco PPM / BDW: And I thought it was already taken after Bogota online, right?

01/26/2020 at 14:21 - Alejandra DAWN: but here Hector didn't say that. In BOgotá the group was very small, I understood there was no quorum. that's why he brought the subject here

01/26/2020 à 14:23 - Francisco PPM / BDW: yes, then I am wrong, I thought after Bogota I had a census in favor of Mexico ... you can ask, how do Alejandra give you a word ... thanks

01/26/2020 at 14:24 - Leo EUROMARCHES: I want to speak please

01/26/2020 at 14:24 - Alejandra DAWN: yes I will ask

01/26/2020 à 14:33 - Francisco PPM / BDW: you have video visibility to the room, I swim that sound ...

01/26/2020 at 14:33 - Alejandra DAWN: I have everything, not now

01/26/2020 at 14:34 - Francisco PPM / BDW: okay, then I'll look for the error here.

01/26/2020 at 14:36 ​​- Alejandra DAWN: <Médias omis> It seems to me that way

01/26/2020 at 14:37 - Alejandra DAWN: Yes 

01/26/2020 at 14:37 - Alejandra DAWN: Now it was cut. It looks room, but you can't hear it

01/26/2020 at 14:41 - Raphael CTSM / ColFSM2016: Hi. Can you copy the link here to follow the online meeting please?

01/26/2020 at 14:47 - Rosa CEAAL: https://meet.jit.si/CIFSMEnLineaWSFICOnLine

01/26/2020 at 14:48 - Raphael CTSM / ColFSM2016: Thank you Rosy

01/26/2020 à 14:55 - Francisco PPM / BDW: how strange .. I'm looking for ...

01/26/2020 at 14:55 - Leo EUROMARCHES: If it works

01/26/2020 at 14:56 - Francisco PPM / BDW: Well, thanks ...

01/26/2020 at 14:59 - Rosa CEAAL: Try to enter from google crome.

01/26/2020 at 15:00 - Leo EUROMARCHES: I asked for the floor

01/26/2020 at 15:02 - Alejandra DAWN: Querides wanted some clarification: 1. Yesterday I saw in the chat that everyone agreed with Oded's proposal. But I did not understand what the proposal was. 2. Yesterday I made a proposal that a kind of Campaign be made that could be energized in the thematic forums of Panamazonia and Trans Economies. Anyone responded to my proposal? Thanks for answering

01/26/2020 at 15:03 - Rosa CEAAL: Before you there are 5 people Leo.

01/26/2020 at 15:04 - Leo EUROMARCHES: Thank you, I understood

01/26/2020 at 15:07 - Fanny REPEM Bogotá: Good morning: Yesterday I could see and hear in parts. I am in Quibdo with bad signal. But he clarified that in Bogota, the headquarters of the forum were not approved, although it was seen as the most probable, because only in Mexico steps are being taken for its realization.

01/26/2020 at 15:09 - Francisco PPM / BDW: Thank you for the clarification ...

01/26/2020 at 15:21 - Rosa CEAAL: Leo, it's going to be your turn to speak

01/26/2020 at 15:22 - Leo EUROMARCHES: Ok. Thank you

01/26/2020 at 15:27 - Carminda CTSM / FSM2016: We join the thanks Rosy!

01/26/2020 at 15:27 - Rosa CEAAL: Excellent Carminda: Leo, your signal is low and we don't hear you well

01/26/2020 at 15:33 - Carminda CTSM / FSM2016: Is there any document of the meeting notes?

01/26/2020 at 15:41 - Rosa CEAAL: Pierre is taking notes, but I don't know if you're in a PAD. Leo, we will give you the floor in a moment. Your internet signal is low and the signal goes away. You can check that detail.

01/26/2020 at 15:44 - Leo EUROMARCHES: I have already closed everything. I will go out and enter again.

01/26/2020 at 15:52 - Rita CIRANDA: Paper and caneta. Several more.

01/26/2020 at 15:57 - Carminda CTSM / FSM2016: 👍🏽

01/26/2020 at 15:58 - Rosa CEAAL: Leo, send your message by what sap and here we reproduce it

@ 4 CI MEETING IN BARCELONA AND MEXICO ¿ http://openfsm.net/projects/ic-extended/poa-202001-extension

01/26/2020 à 16:21 - Carminda CTSM / FSM2016: One question, was something decided regarding Hugo's proposal to hold an IC meeting in Barcelona during the Forum on Transforming Economies in June? Several IC people are involved in the coordination of that process, it would be ideal ...--

J'aurais une question. What is the decision regarding Hugo's proposition to hold a meeting of the Barcelone pendant at the Forum of Transformational Economics in July? Plusieurs personnes du CI sommes imply dans the coordination of ce processus, il serait idéal de s'y retrouver ...---

I have a question, was something decided regarding Hugo's proposal to hold an IC meeting in Barcelona during the Forum on Transformative Economies? Several IC people are involved in the coordination of that process, it would be ideal ...

01/26/2020 at 16:23 - Leo EUROMARCHES: Nothing has been decided yet, but everyone knows. In 45 min. Keep going. Hug. Leo

01/26/2020 at 16:24 - Raphael CTSM / ColFSM2016: 👍

01/26/2020 at 16:34 - Francisco PPM / BDW: We definitely support this possibility of a CI in Barcelona, ​​but only if it is clear that we will also have an IC meeting in Mexico City in the fall or at least one workshop set of preparation to provide concrete support to the organizing committee there.

01/26/2020 at 16:34 - Francisco PPM / BDW: We definitely support this possibility of a CI in Barcelona, ​​but only if it is clear that we will also have a CI meeting in Mexico City in autumn or at least a joint preparation workshop to provide concrete support to the organizing committee there.

01/26/2020 at 16:37 - Raphael CTSM / ColFSM2016: I am totally agree with your proposal Francisco. It's important to use the main thematic forum, as now in Porto Alegre, to organize IC meeting and support local mobilization. It's a win-win situation.

01/26/2020 at 16:37 - Raphael CTSM / ColFSM2016: But we also have to strongly support the process in Mexico - So the next IC meeting in June 2020 in Barcelone, and another one in Mexico in autumn 2020.

01/26/2020 at 16:50 - Rosa CEAAL: It has been proposed to have an IC meeting for April or May. As well as activate participation in the FS that are on the way, in Barcelona, ​​Morocco, Colombia ...

01/26/2020 at 16:51 - Fanny REPEM Bogotá: 👌👌👌

01/26/2020 at 16:52 - Rosa CEAAL: It has been proposed to have an IC meeting for April or May. As well as activate participation in the FS that are on the way, in Barcelona, ​​Morocco, Colombia ...

01/26/2020 at 16:52 - Francisco PPM / BDW: A CI in Mexico in Mayp? And for Barcelona only support renions of the CI participants? ...

01/26/2020 at 16:55 - Raphael CTSM / ColFSM2016: A meeting of the IC During an event (thematic social forum) it is better to facilitate participation and reduce the quorum problem ... it is my opinion.

01/26/2020 at 16:57 - Francisco PPM / BDW: I understand Raphael CTSM / ColFSM2016, in May Mexico and in June Barcelona will be very deficient for many, Rosy ...

01/26/2020 at 16:58 - Raphael CTSM / ColFSM2016: Yes, resource and mobility problem ...

01/26/2020 at 16:58 - Hugo ATTAC: My proposal for Barcelona in June is not for an formal IC meeting but it was initiated for activists mobilizing for the Mexico WSF. To have regular IC in Barcelona I don't see anybody to organize it.

01/26/2020 at 17:06 - Raphael CTSM / ColFSM2016: For the logistical aspects, I think the local commettee of organization can help. And for the agenda, we can make a team with the secretariat (Hamouda), Mexican process representative (Rosy, Hector ...), and europeans involved in FSMET (Jason, Hugo, Carminda ...). It's an idea ...

01/26/2020 at 17:10 - Alejandra DAWN: Hello in May in Mexico is there an event? Attention that is the Beijing conference in May first week of the United Nations and several women org will be there. It is the celebration of the anniversary of Beijing that is very important for Feminists and Org of women and many women LGBTqI groups and other identities from around the world

01/26/2020 at 17:32 - Hugo ATTAC: We have an attac activist in the organizing commitee and the program group. She will take care of our project which i presented right now to the IC here in PortoAlgre

01/26/2020 at 17:34 - Raphael CTSM / ColFSM2016: Yes very good. And Carminda and I, we are deeply involved in the international mobilization commission. We can also help!

01/26/2020 at 17:34 - Hugo ATTAC: ... and of course I'm in favor of your idea of ​​this team together with you

01/26/2020 at 17:35 - Raphael CTSM / ColFSM2016: 👍👍👍

01/26/2020 at 17:40 - Alejandra DAWN: Dawn IS in The coordination committee of Barcelona and we are also in The committees of internationalization and content of Barcelona. It is very important to have IC commitent to internationalize Barcelona. The participation of Asia and Africa ls still very low

01/26/2020 at 17:41 - Raphael CTSM / ColFSM2016: 👍👍👍

01/26/2020 at 17:43 - Fanny REPEM Bogotá: 👌👌

01/26/2020 at 17:44 - Alejandra DAWN: This is important

01/26/2020 at 18:04 - Oscar CFMEX 2021: Rosy, here we go. How are they? I think the debate is focusing.

01/26/2020 at 18:06 - Leo EUROMARCHES: Let Felic turn off her pfv microphone And I want to talk.

01/26/2020 at 18:06 - Francisco PPM / BDW: I have no sound ... I just

01/26/2020 at 18:07 - Alejandra DAWN: I listen but between echo and noise I can't understand what is being said. it will be that someone can summarize a little, in order to know what is going on, at least briefly

01/26/2020 at 18:09 - Oscar CFMEX 2021: How to improve the sound, there is noise from probable external microphones that are open

@ 5 ON WOMEN AND FEMINISM THEME AXIS

01/26/2020 at 18:10 - Alejandra DAWN: of course and I echo the room, but I really appreciate this effort, it has really been very useful. I don't understand what FRancine says, nothing at all

01/26/2020 at 18:12 - Tibúrcio CIRANDA: We are in the routing phase. First, on communication. E depois on other agreed points até agora.Entrou um debate on the formation of groups and methodology.

01/26/2020 at 18:15 - Alejandra DAWN: what did FRancine say about Feminism? I can't understand anything and I feel that we are in an important moment

01/26/2020 at 18:16 - Leo EUROMARCHES: You have to tell Felix to turn off his microphone

01/26/2020 at 18:17 - Tibúrcio CIRANDA: There is hardly any suggestion that there was a suggestion of a common group of "feminist mulheres" and the dissemination that was not intended to be debated with "feminist mulheres". So isso.

01/26/2020 at 18:18 - Alejandra DAWN: from a group for what? historically the WSF has been women and feminists I did not understand who proposed only feminists

01/26/2020 at 18:18 - Leo EUROMARCHES: Tiburcio you can put me on the list. I asked for the word a long time ago!

01/26/2020 at 18:19 - Oscar CFMEX 2021: The sound is improving. Turn off all microphones, turn on only to intervene Ok?

01/26/2020 at 18:19 - Alejandra DAWN: it is important to STOP and clarify when we are on the agenda, it is very difficult for those of us who are virtually understanding

01/26/2020 at 18:20 - Leo EUROMARCHES: That's it. Can you call Felix, Oscar?

01/26/2020 at 18:24 - Oscar CFMEX 2021: Rosy, I would also like to speak. Propose that a minimum consensual document, on common strategies for WSF in Mexico, should come out. Who writes it? Leo, I don't have Felix's phone.

01/26/2020 at 18:26 - Alejandra DAWN: I've intervened several times but I feel that nobody talks with what I have said or at least I don't understand if my proposals are taken into account

01/26/2020 at 18:29 - Francine CETRI: Hi Alejandra, now we talk about 'women and feminists' if they were two different groups ...

01/26/2020 at 6:30 PM - Oscar CFMEX 2021: It sounds good.

01/26/2020 at 18:30 - Alejandra DAWN: if they are groups of women who identify themselves as feminists and there are those who do not, but the WSF never discriminated, so I don't understand FRancine. there are several here {i like @rosy, rita Fanny who can say the same

01/26/2020 at 18:33 - Tibúrcio CIRANDA: We are not final meeting. Routes Form 3 groups of trabalho do CI rumo ao FSM do México:

GT Comunicação -

GT Articulação / announce FSM no México and convene an expanded IC meeting not Mexico in April.

GT Finanças.

We are finishing

01/26/2020 à 18:33 - Rita CIRANDA: As activities of mulheres on mulheres semper foram propostas and organized by feminists

01/26/2020 at 18:39 - Alejandra DAWN: I don't understand why May and JUnio isn't expected ??? in Barcelona?

01/26/2020 at 18:43 - Mauri ABONG / FSR committee: Why this meeting has to be in Mexico!

01/26/2020 at 18:43 - Alejandra DAWN: I don't know if that is the case, there are many org women who have always proposed activities in the forums. As for what is being discussed here I do not understand anything, if it is a criticism, if it is a concern? I await clarification.

01/26/2020 at 18:43 - Francisco PPM / BDW: Accepting the proposals of our part and participation in the GT Finances, Francisco (Bread for the World), support for Barcelona with informal meeting .. preference May the CI .. At the beginning and June is the summit of the WTO in Kasachstan ... and in the end Barcelona, ​​better at the beginning of May, isn't it?

01/26/2020 at 18:49 - Erol KURDNET: Hi Rosy, can you add the Kurdish women movement partner Alessia please?

01/26/2020 at 18:50 - Francine CETRI: Alejandra, we'll discuss it, it's a question of formulation I think

01/26/2020 at 18:50 - Alejandra DAWN: Dawn supports fSm Mexico January 2021 and meeting 'Ci in Barcelona and while advancing virtually. 2. Alejandra DAWN will consult with Executive Dawn to see if we can participate in Articulation Group to Mexico.

01/26/2020 at 18:51 - Rita CIRANDA: It has been just an example that Themes must be defined by The org e movements and not privy to Them.

01/26/2020 at 18:55 - Raphael CTSM / ColFSM2016: Excuse me my micro no fonctionna. Just to say that several members of the organizing group of the WSF 2016 are involved in the organizing process of the Barcelona Forum, and we support the proposal of the WSF in Mexico in January 2021, and also a meeting of the CI in Barcelona in June 2020

01/26/2020 at 18:55 - Alejandra DAWN: What I DO NOT feel is that it is a problem. It has always been a very diverse and very rich effort. I worry that it is placed as a challenge. especially when there is almost no org of women and less women in the room

01/26/2020 at 18:55 - Raphael CTSM / ColFSM2016: Thank you all!

01/26/2020 at 18:56 - Rita CIRANDA: Ok, okay.

01/26/2020 at 18:56 - Alejandra DAWN: and Francince also placed it and we could neither understand nor respond. I only heard the feminist lever, that's why I alerted myself, only to understand better. Thanks @rita for always being and clarifying

01/26/2020 at 18:57 - Raphael CTSM / ColFSM2016: And after Barcelona 2020, we can work together in the process of Mexico 2021

01/26/2020 at 18:57 - Alejandra DAWN: yes, I think that BArcelona is THE PLACE to meet again and while we virtually support the Mexican process

01/26/2020 at 18:58 - Leo EUROMARCHES: I agree with you Alejandra

01/26/2020 at 18:58 - Raphael CTSM / ColFSM2016: To reinforce the WSF PROCESS, and not oppose the various EVENTS. Thank you all

01/26/2020 at 18:59 - Raphael CTSM / ColFSM2016: Me too Alejandra and Leo!

01/26/2020 at 19:00 - Alejandra DAWN: Querides, I have to go and my daughter claims me !!! hugs and mucahas thanks for this great effort that you make there, especially Rosy who is who is insisting a lot this collective construction, and to all of us who participate online that we also make a great effort to listen

01/26/2020 at 19:01 - Fanny REPEM Bogotá: Support FSM 2021 Mexico. CI Barcelona meeting

01/26/2020 at 19:02 - Alejandra DAWN: from DAWN with Fanny REPEM, rita CIRANDA, Gina AFM from ART FEMINISTA MARCOSUR, ompas from SOS CORPO and we will pass the agreements of this IC to the group of women and feminists towards Mexico. A hug. Alejandra DAWN

@ 6 HUGO PROPOSALS http://openfsm.net/projects/ic-extended/poa-202001-extension

01/26/2020 at 19:02 - Hugo ATTAC: <Médias omis> These two proposals I presented to the IC this afternoon in Porto Alegre

 2 proposals

Meeting in Barcelona

  • The Norwegian Social Forum and the European Attac Network have taken an initiative to contribute to the support of the WSF in Mexico and the revitalisation of the European Social Forum movement with an event on the sidelines of the WSFTE in Barcelona in June. We are in contact with the organizers, and one of our activists in the commission of programs and content where they are now working on the call for activities. 
  • It has also been suggested that as many members of the International Council as possible should also meet at the WSFTE in Barcelona. If this is the case, it would be practical to use the same infrastructure and hold a joint meeting of WSF activists and IC members. 
  • Attac would prepare the event and seek funding if we receive the official mandate from the IC to do so. Perhaps it would also be possible to find the money for limited participation from the countries of the global south.

Joint forum at the WSF in Mexico

  • To underline the global claim of the WSF also in Mexico, we would like to propose, following the example of Montreal, to organize a joint event of the IC (or the organizations represented in the IC) on a global topic and to celebrate in this way the 20th birthday of the WSF. It could be, for example, a forum on the attacks on democracy and human rights or - as a counterpart to Davos at the same time - a forum on the dangers of the intensified neoliberal hegemony for the future of our planet. And in addition, of course some remarks about the future.  
  • With a corresponding explicit mandate from the Mexican organizers and iC , we would also take care of the financing

 

01/26/2020 at 19:08 - Fanny REPEM Bogotá: Continue in person or virtually supporting the preparatory process in Mexico. Thanks for the virtual inclusion efforts! Women and feminists work for the forum!

As Ale says, not all women recognize themselves as such. We fight against patriarchal, capitalist and colonial POWER!

01/26/2020 at 19:08 - Alejandra DAWN: thanks Hugo please note that DAWN and REAS will organize a feminist economics school prior to BARCELONA, so please bear in mind this for the meeting of IC

01/26/2020 at 19:25 - Leo EUROMARCHES: What happens now?

01/26/2020 at 19:41 - Rosa CEAAL to ajouté Aziz FMAS

01/26/2020 at 19:25 - Rosa CEAAL: We are closing.

01/26/2020 at 19:25 - Oscar CFMEX 2021: I have no image, only sound

01/26/2020 at 19:25 - Rosa CEAAL: It was agreed to review the Secretariat when Hamouda is present.

01/26/2020 at 19:26 - Rosa CEAAL: There is an evaluation round. We already passed the mychrophone.

01/26/2020 at 19:26 - Oscar CFMEX 2021: Will they continue or are they finished today?

01/26/2020 at 19:26 - Alejandra DAWN: Is there a migration forum date?

01/26/2020 at 19:28 - Francisco PPM / BDW: What are the decisions taken apart from the working groups ...

01/26/2020 at 19:28 - Teivo NIGD: It has been nice to follow the conversations, for the video and also important that there is follow-up and clarifications by chat as in this WhatsApp group. A hug, Teivo NIGD.

01/26/2020 at 19:29 - Francisco PPM / BDW: Greetings Teivo NIGD and that you recover soon ..., Francisco

01/26/2020 at 19:33 - Oscar CFMEX 2021: I hope that a minimum text of bases for general and common strategies will be drafted. Hopefully

01/26/2020 at 19:34 - Oscar CFMEX 2021: Bravo Rosy. Very good. Leaving now. Good return OR.

01/26/2020 at 19:35 - Raphael CTSM / ColFSM2016: Very good Hugo and totally agree. We (WSF 2016 Collective) will support you on this. Talk to you soon. 👍

01/26/2020 at 19:36 - Alejandra DAWN: Does anyone answer me about Migration?

01/26/2020 at 19:37 - Francisco PPM / BDW: Thank you very much Rosy for your efforts to have us in the IC, tell us all difficulties ... luck and see you soon,

01/26/2020 at 19:40 - Rosa CEAAL: Migration december

01/26/2020 at 19:40 - Teivo NIGD: To me the proposals made by Hugo sound good and nicely concrete.

01/26/2020 at 19:42 - Aziz FMAS: Ok

01/26/2020 at 19:42 - Alejandra DAWN: Thank you Rosy !! (

01/26/2020 at 19:42 - Rosa CEAAL: Welcome Aziz the World Forum of Migration

01/26/2020 at 19:48 - Leo EUROMARCHES: I did not understand if there was a decision on:

End date January 21?

Who will write the document?

If there will be CI in Barcelona?

01/26/2020 at 19:50 - Leo EUROMARCHES: Making a CI in Mexico is only possible in September and not in May. Thank you Rosy for your communication efforts. I will travel to Mexico tomorrow. Hugs. Leo

01/26/2020 at 19:53 - Francisco PPM / BDW: Better than just an IC, it would be a workshop with the Mexican companions, to elaborate details, as we did once in preparation for Tunisia ... and if it is not too late, September was better ... Yes! but I don't see how to decide it, if it hasn't been decided today .., no, Leo?

01/26/2020 at 19:55 - Teivo NIGD: It would be good to have a list of what has been decided.

01/26/2020 at 19:56 - Francisco PPM / BDW: Think Pierre has taken note ... I hope ...

01/26/2020 at 20:00 - Raphael CTSM / ColFSM2016: 👍👍👍

01/26/2020 at 20:05 - CEAAL Rose: It is recorded. We already send them to you. Pierre has also taken notes.

01/26/2020 at 20:09 - CEAAL rose to ajouté Alessia KURDNET

01/26/2020 at 20:09 - Rosa CEAAL: Welcome Alessia De Kurdas Women

01/26/2020 at 20:17 - Mauri ABONG / FSR committee: <Médias omis>

01/26/2020 at 20:32 - Sheila CEAAL: 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

@ 7 ACKNOWLEDGMENTS TO MAURI

01/26/2020 at 20:43 - Salete FLACSO: Immensely thanks to Mauri e quem mais esteve a frontal, for organizing and coordinating a meeting of CI.

01/26/2020 at 20:48 - Francine CETRI: thanks Mauri and thanks Rosy for all the work!

01/26/2020 à 21:13 - CEAAL Rose: 👊🏼  🌱🌎🌏🌍

01/26/2020 at 21:19 - Mauri ABONG / FSR committee: <Médias omis>

01/26/2020 at 9:22 PM - Tibúrcio CIRANDA: Parabéns, Mauri and all those who help to make viable or FSR ea meeting of the CI do FSM.

01/26/2020 at 21:26 - Mauri ABONG / FSR committee: <Médias omis>

01/26/2020 at 9:27 PM - Damien ColBAHIANO FSM2018: Parabéns ao Mauri ea (o) s companions of the cohortivo gaúcho FSR hair and hard hairs for meeting CI.

And parabéns for all pela qualidade da reunião, muito constructive!

Beijos e abraços

01/26/2020 at 21:27 - Damien ColBAHIANO FSM2018: 👏👏🏼👏🏿👏🏾👏🏽👏🏻

01/26/2020 at 9:30 PM - Mauri ABONG / FSR Committee: Pessoal, a meeting for the last result of the commitment and involvement of all! Foi muito bom vocês terem vindo ao FSResistências2020 e da Reunião do CI-FSM ... foram dialogues of great qualification and the agreed routes muito important!

01/26/2020 at 21:32 - Salete FLACSO: We also thank you for participating online and all or work of facilitation of Rosy

01/26/2020 à 21:38 - Rita CIRANDA: 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

01/26/2020 at 21:41 - Mauri ABONG / FSR committee: <Médias omis> List of Presenças!

01/26/2020 at 21:42 - Mauri ABONG / FSR committee: <Médias omis> Facilitation Groups

01/26/2020 à 21:51 - Rosa CEAAL: It was an excellent meeting, with a lot of commitment. We are together and we go to the WSF in Mexico! Thanks to the entire team of Porto Alegre and Brazil.

01/26/2020 à 21:54 - CEAAL Rose to ajouté Flora ColBAHIANO CTB Welcome Flora of the CTB

01/26/2020 at 21:54 - Rosa CEAAL to ajouté Rogelio CUT Welcome Pantoja de la CUT

01/26/2020 à 21:58 - Flora ColBAHIANO CTB: Thank you companion, the CTB and the facilitating group of the WSF 2018 in Salvador are ready to collectively build the WSF Mexico 2021  🇧🇷💪🏽🇲🇽 . Gravid companion, the CTB and the facilitator group of the WSF 2018 in Salvador are willing to collectively build the WSF Mexico 2021  🇧🇷  💪🏽🇲🇽

01/26/2020 à 22:00 - Erol KURDNET: Thank you Rosy, thanks Mauri  🏽

01/26/2020 at 22:02 - Rosa CEAAL at ajouté Alonso (FOSPA) Welcome Alonzo de Comunicación FOSPA Peru.

01/26/2020 at 22:12 - Liege FDIM: Abraços para todos e todos. Mauri parabéns pela organização e acolhimento.

01/26/2020 à 22:39 - Rosa CEAAL: Here you can see today's session: https://www.facebook.com/CEAAL/videos/205954880523584/

01/26/2020 à 23:00 - Norma Ci: Thank you to everyone who made the meeting possible! A hug to those who came and those who communicated remotely!

01/26/2020 at 23:07 - Alejandra DAWN: <Médias omis>

01/26/2020 at 23:07 - Rosa CEAAL: Here the morning session today. 👇🏼 https://www.facebook.com/CEAAL/videos/608869146575599/

01/26/2020 at 23:07 - Alejandra DAWN: Happy to have been able to contribute!

01/26/2020 à 23:08 - Rosa CEAAL to ajouté Celeny FTML Welcome Selenir of the Social Forum of Liberation Theology. Benvindo Frei Susin the Social Forum of Theology of Libertação - Executive Secretário.

01/26/2020 at 23:31 - Rogelio CUT: Thank you Rose

01/26/2020 at 23:45 - Rosa CEAAL: <Médias omis>: The presentation of Mexico 👆🏼

JANUARY 27 http://openfsm.net/projects/ic-extended/poa-202001-extension

01/27/2020 at 00:09 - Celeny FTML: Obrigada Rosy !! 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

@ 8 BOAVENTURA IN MEXICO AND IN POA JULIO

01/27/2020 à 22:36 - Alonso (FOSPA): Thank you very much!

01/27/2020 à 22:45 - Boaventura UPMS: Carissimo Mauri e todos e todos, I was in the middle of this day and for this reason I could not participate. But UPMS esteve bem represented by Norma and also Salete FLACSO. Next week you will be not Mexico and two Mexican companies are available. I will be in POA from 10 to 17 July and I would like to talk with you and Rosy. Abraço Boaventura UPMS.

Dear Mauri and all.

I was traveling and it was impossible. For me to participate. But the UPMS was well represented by Norma and Salete FLACSO. Next week I will be in Mexico and available for contacts with the mexican compas. I will bem in POA from 10 to 17 of July. I would like to meet you and Rosy then if possible. Abraço UPMS Boaventura

01/27/2020 à 23:02 - Rosa CEAAL: Dear Boa, how good you will be in Mexico and in POA. We talked about your stay in Mexico. Next week I will be in Cuba.

01/27/2020 at 23:38 - Mauri ABONG / FSR Committee: Dear Boaventura UPMS, what a news! Sua participação will be very important in this process of articulation both not Mexico or Brazil! Let's organize an agenda with your presence here in Porto Alegre! Big hug!

01/27/2020 at 23:51 - Tibúrcio CIRANDA: Prezado Boaventura UPMS, will you also visit São Paulo? Sim, it will be a chance to find it again and we will be able to help you in some agenda. Great Abraço. Tibúrcio

01/27/2020 at 23:53 - Rosa CEAAL: Let us organize the agenda so that you meet with colleagues from the Facilitator Collective.

01/28/2020 at 13:15 - Francine CETRI: Hi Boa! What good news are you going to be in Mexico? When exactly? after POA I am now in BsAs but I return to Mex on 31.

01/28/2020 à 13:16 - Francine CETRI: Rosy, do you organize something with Boa and cte facilitator?

01/28/2020 at 15:05 - CEAAL Rose: Yes.

01/28/2020 at 15:14 - Francine CETRI:  ️

@ 9 DO FSR SUMMARY BY MAURI

01/29/2020 à 01:51 - Mauri ABONG / FSR committee: https://www.sul21.com.br/colunas/mauri-cruz/2020/01/forum-social-das-resistencias-2020-um- brief-summary /

01/29/2020 at 01:52 - Sheila CEAAL: 👍👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

01/29/2020 at 01:59 - CEAAL Rose: 👊🏼 

01/29/2020 at 02:55 - Tibúrcio CIRANDA: 👏👍🏽👊🏾

01/29/2020 at 03:03 - Sheila CEAAL: Li ago Mauri. Parabéns de novo! <Médias omis>

01/29/2020 at 03:18 - Mauri ABONG / FSR Committee: <Médias omis>

01/29/2020 at 11:09 - Boaventura UPMS: Olá Mauro, in July, I contacted you before swallowing POA.

Ola Tiburcio in junho vou be in the USP in congress of justice for democracy

Hi Francine and Rosy, I will be in Mexico from 3 to 8. We can meet one afternoon except 4 and 7. Agora I'm on my way to Califórnia. When I arrive in Mexico I communicate

01/29/2020 at 14:01 - CEAAL Rose: Ótimo !!

01/29/2020 at 20:59 - Tibúrcio CIRANDA: Obrigado. I tied together, we will certainly have good news. Great abraço.

01/30/2020 at 00:02 -: <Médias omis>

01/30/2020 at 08:05 - CEAAL rose to ajouté Mateus ANPG / OCLAE

01/30/2020 at 08:06 - Rosa CEAAL: Welcome Mateus from ANPG / OCLAE

01/30/2020 at 12:04 - Mauri ABONG / FSR committee: <Médias omis>

01/30/2020 at 13:05 - Mateus ANPG / OCLAE: Thank you, colleagues

@ 10 ORGANIZED AUTO ACTIVITY ANNOUNCEMENT IN MEXICO WITH LEO BOAVENTURA OSCAR

01/30/2020 at 20:59 - UPMS Boaventura: Dear Francine and Rosy.

Léo Gabriel sent me the message below and I confirmed my availability for day 5. I put them in touch because Rosy had previously suggested a meeting. It would be great if you could participate.

Dear and very dear Boaventura UPMS,

Knowing that you will be next week in Mexico the Collective promoter of the WSF-Mexico, to which I belong, we wanted to invite you to participate in a panel discussion on Wednesday, February 5 at the Autonomous University of Mexico City (the which was founded by Lopez Obrador when he was mayor of the capital) at 6pm on the subject: THE WORLD SOCIAL FORUM - PRESENT AND FUTURE

Oscar Gonzalez, professor of Human Rights at UACM and I will also participate as well as a companion of the Ecosystemic Dialogue collective.

If you could do better on Thursday 6 it is still possible to change the date. I am also making efforts for an appointment with Marcelo Ebrard, Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Waiting for your URGENT response with solidarity greetings Leo EUROMARCHES Member of the WSF IC

01/30/2020 at 21:03 - Rosa CEAAL: Excellent Boa !! I am in dialogue with the companions.

01/31/2020 at 22:20 - Oscar CFMEX 2021: <Médias omis>

01/31/2020 at 22:26 - Alejandra DAWN: Thank you Rosa and everyone for the call. It is key to maintain this frequency in calls. Hugs and until the next call

01/31/2020 at 22:52 - Rosa CEAAL: Information from FOSPA / FOSPA information / Informations FOSPA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUyNRoFfzLk&feature=youtu.be

FEBRUARY

02/01/2020 à 01:16 - Rosa CEAAL to ajouté Mohamad UNIFOR

02/01/2020 at 01:16 - Rosa CEAAL: Welcome Mohamad !!

02/01/2020 at 11:02 - Mohamad UNIFOR: Hi Thank you

02/02/2020 à 17:08 - Boaventura UPMS: <Médias omis>

@ 11 CONTEXTUALIZATION OF SELF ORGANIZED ACTIVITY IN MEXICO 5 DE FEBERRO INVITATION TO DISCUSSION WRITTEN DIBCO1

02/02/2020 à 20:46 - Pierre CARITAS INT: <Médias omis>

02/02/2020 à 20:48 - Pierre CARITAS INT: http://openfsm.net/projects/pfsm20/pfsm20-insumo89 present and future FSM - invitation to written dialogues based on comments

02/06/2020 à 01:10 - Héctor (ex ASC.): Sorry, I will not be able to get to the activity because I will not return in time for the meeting of the federation of automotive unions in Puebla

@ 12 FEBRUARY 5 ACTIVITY VIDEO

02/06/2020 à 01:23 - Tibúrcio CIRANDA: Prezad @ s, no ha ha link pro debate Boaventura UPMS, Leo, Francine, Oscar? Abs.

02/06/2020 à 01:25 - Tibúrcio CIRANDA: Dears, is there no link to the debate Boaventura UPMS, Leo, Francine, Oscar? Abs.

02/06/2020 à 01:37 - Teivo NIGD: I have also been asked about a link. I have been asked tb about whether there are possibilities to see the debate from outside.

02/06/2020 at 03:21 - Alessia KURDNET: https://www.facebook.com/662942993843120/videos/909381056146020 : I am writing from here. I asked and it seems that from the Vlady center page they find the recorded video, in the league above

02/06/2020 à 17:23 - Francine CETRI: We had a very good discussion yesterday, with Oscar Gonzalez, Boaventura UPMS, Leo EUROMARCHES and many participants, full room. Much hope for the WSF of Mexico in January 2021!

@ 12A: TEXT FROM BOY TO OSCAR IN LIST CI RELATING TO HIS MESSAGE IN LIST CI AND DECLARATIONS DURING ACTIVITY FEBRUARY 5

Text boy sent in the list of the IC Oscar

http://openfsm.net/projects/wsfic_fsmci/poa20-input1.2

@ 12B TEXT OF PIERRE TO OSCAR IN LIST CI RELATING TO HIS MESSAGE IN LIST CI AND DECLARATIONS DURING ACTIVITY FEBRUARY 5

http://openfsm.net/projects/wsfic_fsmci/poa20-input1.3

@ 13 FSMET INTERNATIONAL ONLINE MEETINGS

02/06/2020 à 17:45 - Carminda CTSM / FSM2016: ENGLISH BELOW - FRANÇAIS CI-DESSOUS - 以下 の 日本語 版

* ESP - Invitation to the next International Online Encounters (EIL): Towards the World Social Forum of Transforming Economies (FSMET) *

From June 25 to 28, 2020, Barcelona will host the World Social Forum of Transforming Economies (FSMET). This will be the point of confluence for groups and individuals around the world. The FSMET calls on all actors involved in economic transformation, both locally and internationally.

* This next February 11, join the next International Online Encounter (EIL) in Spanish, to contribute to the FSMET process, wherever you are in the world! And please share this invitation around you! *

Info: https://transformadora.org/es/invitacion-la-segunda-reunion-internacional-en-linea-camino-al-foro-social-mundial-de-las-economias

Online room for EILs: https://zoom.us/j/323445545

==============

* EN - Invitation for the Next International Online Meetings (IOM): Towards the World Social Forum of Transformative Economies (WSFTE) *

The World Social Forum of Transformative Economies will take place from the 25th to the 28th of June 2020 in Barcelona. A focal point for groups and individuals from all over the world, WSFTE aims to be for all actors involved in economic transformation, both locally and internationally.

* On February 18th, join the next International Online Meeting (IOM) in English, to contribute to the WSFTE process, wherever you are! And please share this invitation around you! *

Info:

https://transformadora.org/en/invitation-second-international-online-meeting-iom-towards-world-social-forum-transformative

Online room for the IOM: https://zoom.us/j/323445545

====

* FR - Invitation aux prochaines Rencontres Internationales en Ligne (RIL): En route vers le Forum Social Mondial des Économies Transformatrices (FSMÉT) *

From 25 to 28 July 2020, Barcelone accueillera le Forum Social Mondial des Économies Transformatrices (FSMÉT). Point of confluence of groups and individuals of quatre coins du monde, the FSMÉT sees all actresses and actresses pouring transformations économiques, as well as local level qu'international.

Le 18 février prochain, participate in the Rencontre Internationale in Ligne (RIL) prochaine in français, pour contribuer au processus du FSMÉT, où que vous soyez! Et n'hésitez pas à partager cet invitation dans vos réseaux!

Info:

https://transformadora.org/fr/invitation-la-seconde-rencontre-internationale-en-ligne-ril-en-route-vers-le-forum-social-mondial

Go out in ligne pour les RIL: https://zoom.us/j/323445545

* [ 日本語 ]  2 回オンライン国際ミーティングへのご招待: 変革型経済世界社会フォーラム( WSFTE )に向けて *

2020  6  25 日から 28 日にかけてバルセロナ市において変革型経済世界社会フォーラム( WSFTE )が開催されます.このイベントは,世界中の団体や個人の収束点となりますWSFTE は,各地レベルで、 お よ び 国際 レ 済 の 携 わ っ て い る 関係 て る を 行 い ま す。

来る  11  火·日本では祝日 に日本語で開催されるオンライン国際ミーティングに,世界各地から参加して, WSFTE の運営プロセスを手伝いましょう.すでに収束点に参加中か,新しい収束点を発足したいと思われる方は,この機会を利用して意見表明してください.そしてこの招待状を,ぜひとも皆さんの周囲の方々と共有してください !

次回のオンライン会議 英語,フランス語,スペイン語,日本語 の日時

 

日本語 で の 説明 会 は 、 2020   11   火 ・ 日本 祝 日 の 、 以下 の 時間 帯 に 行 わ れ ま す。

東京 : 22:00

ニ ュ ー デ リ ー : 18:30

バ ル セ ロ ナ : 14:00

ボ ゴ タ : 08:00

モ ン ト リ オ ー ル : 08:00

 

情報  英語  :

https://transformadora.org/en/invitation-second-international-online-meeting-iom-towards-world-social-forum-transformative

国際 オ ン ラ イ ン ミ ー テ ィ ン オ ン ラ イ ン ル ー ム  英語  : https://zoom.us/j/323445545

https://transformadora.org

電子メール 英語·フランス語·スペイン語·カタルーニャ語 : int@transformadora.org

Facebook  日本語  https://www.facebook.com/WSFTEJPN

日本語 で の 連絡 先 廣田 裕 之

02/08/2020 à 02:18 - Rosa CEAAL: Excellent !! See you soon in Mexico City.

02/08/2020 at 03:09 - Sheila CEAAL: What a great read, Francine. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

02/09/2020 à 18:04 - Liege FDIM: Richard Black, Republican senator for the state of Virginia, retired colonel of the US army and former NATO official, declared that the regime change operations have to be completed undertaken by the United States against Venezuela and also in other countries of the American continent, and the sanctions that are causing “unimaginable suffering” to many people, should be repealed.

The United States has "demonized" the Venezuelan currency, making it "unusable," and then we say: 'Look at how bad a government this is, its currency is worthless.' And it wasn't they who made it useless, but "we made it worthless," Black argued.

" Then, we have a blockade, in fact, to their oil exports ... and then we say: 'But notice, they cannot feed their population.' And do you know what? They cannot feed their population because we have cut off all their income. ”

 We (USA) simply have to leave Venezuela alone. Let them be. Let them take care of your government. I think that would be better for the whole world ... It is not my government, and it is not me, or some American, who must determine how Venezuelans will deal with their internal affairs, ”said Black.

Oh, but then "we go again, and we get involved in Bolivia", and "we select a candidate chosen by us ...". It would have been much better for the Bolivians to decide their situation themselves, ”said Black.

 The problem with all this destabilization, where governments are overthrown, one after the other, is that migratory entanglements and problems with drug cartels are exacerbated. And it makes that destabilization in Latin America create the conditions for the huge and uncontrolled migration to the United States, through its southern border, ”he said.

I believe that if we stop micro-managing the region and let its population try the form of government they want, we would be much better. I think that Latin America would be much more prosperous and much more stable, and that would eliminate many of the pressures on the United States, ”Senator Black said.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1570711626415608&id=100004303560874&sfnsn=scwshmo

02/09/2020 at 18:04 - Liege FDIM: It's a good article, you have to socialize it!

02/10/2020 à 00:05 - Rosa CEAAL: I share the Round Table link around the present and future of the WSF, which was held in Mexico City, is only in English .. https: // www .facebook.com / 662942993843120 / videos / 909381056146020 / Point out that there is a commission working on the technology we want for the WSF and along with it the construction of the website.

02/10/2020 à 00:06 - Rosa CEAAL: I share the Round Table link around the present and future of the WSF, which was held in Mexico City, is only in English .. https://www.facebook.com / 662942993843120 / videos / 909381056146020 / Point out that There is a commission working on the technology we want for the WSF and along with it the construction of the website.

02/10/2020 à 00:41 - Sheila CEAAL: Excellent, Rosy. 👏🏻

@ 14 ACTIVITY IN MEXICO DETONATING A HISTORICAL DEBATE IN THE CI

02/10/2020 at 00:48 - Rosa CEAAL: I was not at the meeting because I was in Cuba all this week. There are things that were said that detonate a historic IC debate. We must listen carefully to what has been said

VIDEO TRANSCRIPTION

http://openfsm.net/projects/dibco1/dibco1-2020-discusionfsm-input20-en

INDEX AND SUMMARY PROPOSED BY PIERRE

http://openfsm.net/projects/dibco1/dibco1-2020-discusionfsm-comment7-input20-1es

02/10/2020 at 00:49 - Rosa CEAAL: I was not at the meeting because I was in Cuba all this week. There are things that were said that detonate a historic IC debate. We must listen carefully to what has been said.

02/10/2020 at 00:55 - Rosa CEAAL: * Only in Spanish. Is only in Spanish

@ 15 GUIDANCE INSTRUCTION OF OSCAR GOES TO REMOVE PEOPLE FROM THE FORUM

02/10/2020 à 15:17 - CBJP Boy: Yes, Rosy, they detonate and can be serious.

Some people do not accept that doing politics is not just doing what is traditionally done. And that today and always the main problem on the left is to join. United (in fact) will be much stronger. Which means we have to create instruments for that, helping to overcome damages, which divide, as well as competition, which divides even more. Not only social movements and parties but all civil society, in its heterogeneity and natural diversity that will always exist.

This was the experiment done in the WSFs. Oscar's orientation, expressed after this seminar, would be very good for a Mexican FS and not for a World Cup. If she thrives, many people of this WSF will appear that may be a great WSF. Like me, for example. Not because I won't like to go to a Mexican FS, but because it will be the end of the World FS ...

This is not a discussion of the IC but of all who go to the WSFs in this 20 years. I have already written something about it for a publication in Finland, which could be useful now. But the text was very long, only in English and Portuguese, and few have read it. You do only what you can ...

02/10/2020 at 15:17 - CBJP Boy: Yes, Rosy, they detonate and it can be serious.

Some people don't accept that politics is not just doing what's traditionally done. And that today and always the main problem on the left is to unite. United (in fact) it will be much stronger. It means that we need to create instruments to overcome prejudices, which divides, as well as to overcome the competition, which divides even more. Not only social movements and parties, but all civil society, in its heterogeneity and natural diversity that will always exist.

This is what we have experienced with the WSF; Oscar's orientation, expressed after this seminar, would be very good for a Mexican SF and not for a WSF. If it is followed, a lot of people may not come to this WSF, which could be a big WSF. Like me, for example. Not because I don't like going to a Mexican SF, but because it will be the end of the World SF ...

This is not an IC discussion, but of all who go to WSFs all this 20 years. I have already written something about it for a publication in Finland, which could be useful now. But the text was very long, only in English and Portuguese, and few have read it. One does only what one can do…

02/10/2020 at 15:20 - CBJP Boy: experienced with the WSF. Oscar's orientation, expressed after this seminar,


@ 16 BOY TEXT AND CONTEXTUALIZATION OF WHAT WAS SAID IN THE ACTIVITY OF FEBRUARY 5

02/10/2020 à 15:30 - Pierre CARITAS INT: The text mentioned by Chico CBJP is in Spanish here http://openfsm.net/projects/gti-and-wsf/gtiandwsf-farewelltowsf-discussion-input11a-es Ha status mentioned in the contextualization sent before February 5 http://openfsm.net/projects/pfsm20/pfsm20-insumo89

02/10/2020 à 15:33 - Pierre CARITAS INT: The text Chico CBJP mentions is in English here http://openfsm.net/projects/gti-and-wsf/gtiandwsf-farewelltowsf-discussion-input11a

02/10/2020 à 15:36 - Pierre CARITAS INT: It has been mentioned in the Contextualization send before 5th february activity

http://openfsm.net/projects/pfsm20/pfsm20-insumo89/#EN

@ 17 REACTION OF HECTOR FRANCINE ROSA TO INSUMO CHICO

02/10/2020 à 15:34 - Héctor (ex ASC.): I will repeat here one of the things I said in the CI of Porto Alegre: the WSF in Mexico will be worldwide or not. Mexican social movements do not need an WSF to unite or unite, we have our own processes. Regards,

02/10/2020 at 18:15 - Francine CETRI: Rosy, Chico, I don't know what they mean. All I know is that we had a very serious and useful debate, and that there are in the process of Mexico some very serious problems that we will have to solve, precisely in a democratic spirit, looking for what unites us, instead of allowing some voices be dominant

02/10/2020 at 18:43 - Rosa CEAAL: My concern is in the sense of the Mexican Facilitator Collective, as we continue to consolidate. I agree that the WSF should contribute to the consolidation of the world political subject.

02/10/2020 à 18:44 - Rosa CEAAL: My concern is in the sense of the Mexican Facilitator Collective, as we continue to consolidate. I agree that the WSF should contribute to the consolidation of the world political subject.

@ 18 THIS ACTIVITY IN MEXICO FEBRUARY 5 IS SELF ORGANIZED (not cfmex)

02/10/2020 at 18:45 - Alejandra DAWN: Hi. My understanding of the POA IC was that this activity was something organized by individual groups but that they did NOT represent the CI or the diversity of the WSF. I understood that the fSm Mexico process was going to be promoted but not giving political position in this regard

http://openfsm.net/projects/wsfic_fsmci/poa20-input1.1

02/10/2020 à 18:49 - Francine CETRI: individual groups ??? where ?

02/10/2020 at 18:50 - Alejandra DAWN: Those who summoned to that space I mean

02/10/2020 at 18:51 - Francine CETRI: what space?

02/10/2020 à 18:52 - Alejandra DAWN: The debate on the future and present of wsf The one that took place in Mexico

02/10/2020 à 18:53 - Francine CETRI: this debate was not discussed in poa, and I do not represent the ci or the fsm

@ 19 PROBLEMS IN THE MEXICAN FACILITATOR COMMITTEE?

02/10/2020 at 18:58 - Leo EUROMARCHES: It is urgent to open this Facilitator Collective to encourage participation both outside and inside. The Commission for „process care“ must be abolished and one or two people can block decision making.

02/10/2020 at 18:59 - Francine CETRI: indeed, thanks Leo

02/10/2020 at 7:00 PM - Alejandra DAWN: The facilitator committee of Mexico? Can you explain better? Block what? I did not understand

02/10/2020 at 19:02 - Francine CETRI: Alejandra, there are several problems within the facilitator cte of which the participants in the debate told us. Soon we can explain more.

02/10/2020 à 19:03 - Celita DAWN: This seems like an excessively rococo process.

You have to be clear and clear and explain what happens.

02/10/2020 at 19:06 - Rosa CEAAL: Dear, no one has been blocked from participating in the WSF Facilitating Collective in Mexico. The meetings are open and we insist that the most diverse actors and movements be invited. Access to chat was limited to those who provide axes and accompany commissions, as information was sent that had nothing to do with the WSF facilitation process. This chat is now open and anyone can write.

02/10/2020 at 19:06 - Rosa CEAAL: Dear, no one has been blocked from participating in the WSF Facilitating Collective in Mexico. The meetings are open and we insist that the most diverse actors and movements be invited. Access to chat was limited to those who provide axes and accompany commissions, as information was sent that had nothing to do with the WSF facilitation process. This chat is now open and anyone can write.

02/10/2020 à 19:08 - Rosa CEAAL: The meetings are open and anyone who wants to participate can participate. As long as I do not speak on behalf of political parties or governments.

02/10/2020 at 19:08 - Rosa CEAAL: The meetings are open and anyone who wants to participate can participate. As long as I do not speak on behalf of political parties or governments.

02/10/2020 à 19:14 - Héctor (ex ASC.): It seems to me that it is not adequate or correct to try to discuss here very partially the situation of the committee in Mexico. As I pointed out in Porto Alegre, the main problem is to involve the most important social actors in Mexico in the process and the committee. That will also heal any current conflict. We will work on that. What we expect from the IC is to do the same internationally. Regards,

@ 20 THERE IS A LETTER OF PRINCIPLES THAT MUST BE RESPECTED

02/10/2020 at 19:14 - Celita DAWN: There is a letter of principles that must be respected.

We know that the ORG of the IC.

I ask that it be published here in the char in case there are people who are not clear about it. I say x the recommendations above (which cannot be political.etc.)

The important thing is that the Charter and the POA agreements are respected

02/10/2020 à 19:16 - Héctor (ex ASC.): By the way, the seminar that was discussed was that, a particular initiative, which I was not able to attend, does not represent a formal or in-space discussion Mexican or IC.

02/10/2020 at 19:21 - Celita DAWN: Thanks for the clarification

@ 21 THERE IS A RESPONSIBILITY WITH THE CI AND COLLECTIVE FACILTIADOR MEXICANO

02/10/2020 at 19:30 - Rosa CEAAL: Dear members of the IC, we must give speed to the commissions that were formed in Porto Alegre. Well, there are many things to do.

02/10/2020 at 7:30 PM - Rosa CEAAL: Dear members of the IC, we must give speed to the commissions that were formed in Porto Alegre. Well, there are many things to do.

02/10/2020 at 7:30 PM - Pierre CARITAS INT: The reference to the letter of principles is essential, by the way, and I also find the notion of co-responsibility facilitator committee and IC that comes complete the process preparation framework- event That was manifested by the 3 group that mentions Rosa

@ 22 ON THE LETTER OF PRINCIPLES 2

02/10/2020 at 19:48 - Celita DAWN: Can anyone share it?

02/10/2020 at 19:49 - Rita CIRANDA: I witness that it is so. The IC has committed to an upcoming meeting, in Mexico, with Mexican social organizations / movements, for that purpose: to be a global WSF, convened jointly and guided by the need to have / produce political influence. That as well as the commitment to diversity, that the emergence of acting in the current scene is not neglected. And let's walk towards that. I think there have been agreements worthy of attention. For a delicate and challenging construction.

02/10/2020 at 19:51 - Rita CIRANDA: I witness that it is so. The IC has committed to an upcoming meeting, in Mexico, with Mexican social organizations / movements, for that purpose: to be a world WSF, convened jointly and guided by the need to have / produce political influence. That Just like the commitment to diversity, the emergence of acting in the current scene should not be neglected. And let's walk towards that. I think there have been agreements worthy of attention. For a delicate and challenging construction.

02/10/2020 at 19:52 - Fanny REPEM Bogotá: https://fsmm2018.org/carta-de-principios/

02/10/2020 à 19:53 - Rita CIRANDA: I like that very much: "articulate effective actions by the entities and movements of civil society that oppose neoliberalism and world domination by capital or by any form of imperialism and, also, engaged in the construction of a planetary society oriented towards a fruitful relationship between human beings and of these with the Earth. "

02/10/2020 at 20:16 - Celita DAWN: Thank you, Fanny!

02/10/2020 à 20:29 - Francine CETRI: thanks Rita, nobody disagrees with the compromises of PO A, it seems to me; As for the letter of principles, it clearly indicates that those who have not condemned the coup against evo morales are violating this article ...

02/11/2020 at 20:23 - CEAAL Rose: <Médias omis>

02/11/2020 at 09:39 PM - Celita DAWN: <Médias omis>

02/11/2020 at 9:45 PM - Janneth REPEM: <Médias omis>

@ 22A / FRANCINE TEXT IN THE LIST CI (responding to the discussion in the chat and text pierre 12B - BOAVENTURA REACTION

http://openfsm.net/projects/wsfic_fsmci/poa20-input1.4

02/12/2020 à 17:27 - Celita DAWN: <Médias omis>

02/12/2020 at 18:44 - Francine CETRI: Why has Davos survived Porto Alegre? https://www.alainet.org/es/articulo/204701

02/12/2020 à 19:35 - Boaventura UPMS: Dear Francine, thank you for circulating this text. As you noted, I am frequently criticized by antagonistic groups that attribute diametrically opposed ideas to me and none of them minimally coincides with what I think. Why will it be? I suspect this is because they don't read me or listen to me.

02/12/2020 at 19:36 - Boaventura UPMS: <Médias omis>

02/12/2020 at 19:36 - Boaventura UPMS: <Médias omis>

02/12/2020 à 21:14 - Francine CETRI: do not read, Boa, known disease ...

@ 22B TRANSCRIPTION ACTIVITY FEBRUARY 5 LISTENING CAREFULLY TO THOSE WHO TALKED

Video transcript http://openfsm.net/projects/dibco1/dibco1-2020-discusionfsm-input20-en

http://openfsm.net/projects/dibco1/dibco1-2020-discusionfsm-comment7-input20-1en Index and summary

@ 22C ROSA TEXT RESPONSE TO FRANCINE TEXT

http://openfsm.net/projects/wsfic_fsmci/poa20-input1.5

@ 23 INVITATION TO MEETING THEME SPACE CFMEX 2021 KNOWLEDGE EDUCATION


02/13/2020 at 01:51 - CEAAL Rose: <Médias omis>

02/13/2020 at 02:00 - CEAAL Rose: https://meet.jit.si/EX018T02QueYComoEspConocimEducacionFSMXIV

http://openfsm.net/projects/pfsm20autodoc/ex018-autodocumentacion-doc1

(Thematic spaces process fsm2021 that are not the spaces that will be defined for the FSM2021 event in co-responsibility with the CI in meetings Barcelona or Mexico

http://openfsm.net/projects/pfsm20/pfsm20-ejes-tematicos )

@ 24 PANAMAZONIAN SOCIAL FORUM REGISTRATIONS

02/14/2020 at 11:28 - Alonso (FOSPA): * Registration for the IX FOSPA Panamazonic Social Forum is now open *

In order to guarantee participation in the IX International Meeting of the Panamazónico Social Forum -FOSPA- to be held in the city of Mocoa, Putumayo- Colombia, from March 22 to 25, 2020, it is very important that you can fill out the following form Registration where, in addition, you can propose self-managed and / or artistic-cultural activities.

_Sign up here and broadcast so that more people can participate_

http://bit.ly/2GqdxfN

🍃 _For life, we defend the Amazon_ 🍃

02/14/2020 à 14:25 - Rosa CEAAL: Thank you Alonso !!

@ 25 FIRST OF 15 LETTER INTERVIEWS TO CI PARTICIPANTS

02/14/2020 at 22:05 - Tibúrcio CIRANDA: <Médias omis>

Ouça agora, clicking no link: http://bit.ly/2HlooIF

02/14/2020 at 22:21 - CEAAL Rose: 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

@ 26 TEXT INTERVIEW TO CARTA MAIOR CARITAS EN ES FR PT (published March 5)

http://openfsm.net/projects/caritas-fsm-wsf/caritasfsm-entrevista-carta-maior-despues-de-ci-poa-2020

verbal interview spread after carnival - this text reflects the concern expressed after the self-managed activity of February 5

 

FEBRUARY 15

@ 27 MEXICO FACILITATOR COLLECTIVE MEETING

02/15/2020 at 00:20 - Rosa CEAAL: Good afternoon companions !! For those who cannot attend the Facilitator Collective meeting tomorrow, they can follow the meeting from the CEAAL Facebook page. And participate online from this link: https://meet.jit.si/ColectivoFacilitadorXIVFSM

02/15/2020 at 00:22 - Rosa CEAAL: Good afternoon mates !! For those who cannot attend the Facilitator Collective meeting tomorrow, they can follow the meeting from the CEAAL Facebook page. And participate online from this link: https://meet.jit.si/ColectivoFacilitadorXIVFSM

02/15/2020 at 00:59 - Oscar CFMEX 2021: Rosy Will you have Héctor's phone number? Greetings. Thank you. Oscar.

02/15/2020 at 01:00 - Mauri ABONG / FSR Committee: Hector

02/15/2020 at 01:05 - Rosa CEAAL: Thank you Mauri !! Here it is in this chat.

02/15/2020 at 01:15 - Mauri ABONG / FSR Committee: <Médias omis>

02/15/2020 at 06:39 - Oscar CFMEX 2021: Thank you Rosy. OR.

02/15/2020 at 17:43 - Rosa CEAAL: Here the live broadcast: https://www.facebook.com/CEAAL/videos/211987146598293

@ 27B VIDEO TRANSCRIPTION AGENDA INDEX MEETING FEBRUARY 15 CFMEX IN MEXICO

http://openfsm.net/projects/pfsm20/pfsm20-reunion-15febrero20 AGENDA

http://openfsm.net/projects/pfsm20/pfsm20-reunion-15febrero20-transcripcion TRANSCRIPCION

http://openfsm.net/projects/pfsm20/pfsm20-reunion-15febrero20-indice INDEX
The meeting did not pass from agenda item 1 - interventions @ 22 and @ 24 changed the course of the meeting

@ 28 POA REPORT FOR CFMEX

02/15/2020 at 18:11 - CEAAL Rose: <Médias omis>

02/15/2020 at 9:48 PM - Alberto FM EDUCACION: Rosy, correct document in "Who participated in the IC"

1- Lack of Intersindical Confederation (Spain)

2- It is World Education Forum (not World Social Education Forum)

Thanks hugs

2/15/2020 at 9:53 PM - Rosa CEAAL: Thank you for the observation. In fact I lacked entities.

02/15/2020 at 9:56 PM - Alberto FM EDUCATION: 👍

02/16/2020 at 00:32 - Alejandra DAWN: Thank you Rosa. It is very difficult to attend these meetings on weekends. We wait for the notes. Thank you

02/16/2020 at 00:36 - Damien ColBAHIANO FSM2018: Thank you very much, Rosy, for the report.

Another organization is missing from the list: Vida Brasil.

For information, we have the full memory of the meeting, to make a summary of the conjuncture analysis.

02/16/2020 at 04:14 - Rosa CEAAL: I will add Vida Brasil. Sorry for the omissions.

02/16/2020 at 05:25 - Alonso (FOSPA): Ce message a été supprimé.

02/16/2020 at 15:28 - Francine CETRI: I am referring to the message of Tiburcio. If you allow me, I can make a first draft letter calling the international movements, as decided in the POA, and distribute it in the list of the joint committee

02/16/2020 at 16:42 - Rosa CEAAL: Message that Mauri sends us to the CI-Articulation chat. I think it's important to read it here too.

02/16/2020 at 4:42 p.m. - Rosa CEAAL: Message that Mauri sends us to the CI-Articulation chat. I think it's important to read it here too.

02/16/2020 at 16:42 - CEAAL Rose: 👇🏼

@ 29 MAURI TEXT PROPOSED CONSENSUS FORMULATION (also published in the joint commission that was created on January 26 in POA

http://openfsm.net/projects/wsfic_fsmci/poa20-input2

02/16/2020 at 04:43 PM - Rosa CEAAL: To share in CI-FSM;

Information and consultation note The International Council met as scheduled on January 25 and 26, 2010 in Porto Alegre, with the participation of 35 people, representing 22 organizations and observers of CI. The report of the problems discussed and the decisions taken will be the subject of a report that will be sent in due time. This informative note only refers to the decisions related to the celebration of the next World Social Forum, since, if the other members of the IC accept it, they will require concrete actions in the shortest possible time. Through this Note, the participants of the The IC meeting of January 2020, therefore, consults the other members of the Council on the guidelines indicated therein and on their willingness to participate in the actions indicated. I -

Based on the report of the Mexican organizations on the work they have done so far to prepare for the next WSF, the following consensus was formed at the meeting:

1. that the next WSF take place in Mexico;

2. The month and year in which the 20th Anniversary of the WSF will be celebrated will be celebrated in January 2021;

3. that the date of the WSF coincides with the date of the Davos Forum of that year, thus highlighting its character as an alternative and antagonistic forum of the World Economic Forum;

4. That the date needs the beginning and the end of the WSF to take into account the celebration, at the end of January 2021, of a great March of the Workers in Mexico City. (Mow complement)

02/16/2020 à 16:43 - Rosa CEAAL: It was also agreed to consider that this edition of the WSF is of special importance, not only because it coincides with its twentieth anniversary, but also because it can represent a resumption of the strength of world events of the WSF process, as it will take place at a time when the world faces particularly serious challenges that must be urgently faced. Among these challenges, such as climate, that of growing inequality and that of wars, the advance of fascism with which capitalism is trying to guarantee its dominance has a special place, relying on the mass dissemination of liar information through Your media. and the networks created by the technological advancement of intercommunication, which put democracy itself at risk by delegitimizing its electoral processes.

In this context, the participants of the IC meeting considered that the preparation of the WSF edition in Mexico should be seen as a process in which not only CI members but all civil society organizations and movements that share our vision of the future like this:
1. We would elaborate a call for proposals, as strong as the moment requires, focusing on the issue of the advancement of fascism in the world, although the WSF is always an open space for all the issues of struggle of social movements; This call would be announced at an event that will preferably be held in Mexico City, in April or May of this year.
2. From here to May, we would be in contact with all the organizations and movements that were already part of the IC, as well as with the other movements and civil society organizations that work to build the other possible world, to discuss the call for proposals and sign one that results from this discussion.
3. We invite the subscribers of the call to hold, as a special preparation for participation in the WSF of 2021, at least one national or regional meeting on the progress of fascism in the reality of their countries and on the forms of resistance they have place in them.

02/16/2020 at 4:44 PM - Rosa CEAAL: Information and Consultation Note The International Council met as scheduled on 25 and 26 January 2010 in Porto Alegre, with the participation of 35 people, representing 22 CI organizations and observers. The report of the issues discussed and the decisions taken will be the subject of a report that will be sent to you in due course. This Information Note only refers to decisions regarding the holding of the next World Social Forum, since, if accepted by the other members of the IC, they will require concrete actions in the shortest possible time, Through this Note, the participants of the January 2020 IC meeting therefore consult the other members of the Council on the guidelines indicated therein and on their willingness to engage in the actions it indicates. I -

Based on the Mexican organizations' report on the work they have done so far to prepare for the next WSF, the following consensus was formed at the meeting:
1. that the next WSF takes place in Mexico;
2. to be held in January 2021, the month and year in which the 20th will be celebrated. WSF anniversary;
3. that the date of the WSF be held to coincide with the date of the Davos Forum that year, thus highlighting its character as an alternative and antagonistic forum to the World Economic Forum;

4. that the date needs the beginning and end of the WSF to take into account the holding, at the end of January 2021, of a large Workers' March in Mexico City.

02/16/2020 at 4:44 PM - Rosa CEAAL: It was also consensual to consider that this edition of the WSF is of special importance, not only because it coincides with its 20th anniversary but also because it may represent a resumption of the strength of the world events of the WSF process, since it will take place at a time when the world is facing particularly serious challenges to be urgently faced.

Among these challenges, such as the climatic, that of increasing inequality and that of wars, the advancement of fascism with which capitalism is seeking to ensure its domination has a special place, relying on the massive dissemination of lying information through its media. and the networks created by the technological advance of intercommunication, which put democracy itself at risk by delegitimizing its electoral processes.

In this context, the participants of the CI meeting considered that the preparation of the edition of the WSF in Mexico should be seen as a process, in which not only the members of the CI but all civil society organizations and movements that share our vision of future. Like this:

1. We would elaborate a call for proposals, strong as the moment demands, centered on the issue of the advancement of fascism in the world - although the WSF is always an open space to all the themes of struggle of social movements; this call would be announced at an event to be held preferably in Mexico City, in April or May this year.

2. From here until May, we would be in contact with all organizations and movements that were already part of the IC, as well as with the other movements and civil society organizations that work to build the other possible world, to discuss the call for proposals and sign one that results from this discussion.

3. We would invite the subscribers of the call to hold, as a special preparation for participation in the WSF of 2021, at least one national or regional meeting on the advance of fascism in the reality of their countries and on the forms of resistance that take place in them.

@ 29B CI COMMISSIONS FOR FSM2021

02/16/2020 at 16:46 - Rosa CEAAL: Three commissions were created: Articulation; Communication; and finance. If any of you is not part of any and want to be part of them, please indicate to be part of them.

02/16/2020 at 4:46 PM - Rosa CEAAL: Three commissions were created: Articulation; Communication; and finance. If any of you is not part of any and want to be part of them, please indicate to be part of them.

02/16/2020 at 4:47 PM - Rosa CEAAL: Trois commissions ontété créées: Articulation; Communication; et les finances. If l'un d'entre vous n'en fait pas partie et souhaite en faire partie, veuillez indicate d'en faire partie.

02/16/2020 at 4:47 p.m. - Rosa CEAAL: Três comissões foram servants: articulação; Comunicação; and finances. Choose some of your part and wish to part of them, indicate as part of them.

02/17/2020 at 17:02 - CEAAL Rose: <Médias omis>

02/17/2020 at 17:02 - CEAAL Rose: <Médias omis>

02/17/2020 at 17:45 - Celita DAWN: <Médias omis>

02/18/2020 at 11:33 - Mauri ABONG / FSR committee: To share in CI-FSM;

http://openfsm.net/projects/wsfic_fsmci/poa20-input2

02/18/2020 at 11:36 - Celita DAWN: The green tide returns: this Wednesday there will be “pañuelazos” in Argentina for the legal abortion https://feminismos.ladiaria.com.uy/articulo/2020/2/vuelve- the-green-tide-east-wednesday-habra-panuelazos-in-argentina-por-el-aborto-legal /

02/18/2020 at 12:13 - Janneth REPEM: Hello people, women are still in the preparatory process towards FOSPA Mocoa 2020. One of the initiatives that we are promoting is the Women's Court for which we are going to meet women from different networks and organizations in Colombia, Brazil, Peru and Ecuador. We will share news later. For now, I share the presentation we have prepared of the Court's initiative and the idea is to encourage them to motivate women and organizations that may be interested in the subject and can come to Colombia to do so. At this moment, REPEM and the National Women's Network are in the dynamization of Colombia ... we are attentive to suggestions and comments.

02/18/2020 at 12:13 - Janneth REPEM: <Médias omis>

02/18/2020 at 15:01 - Rosa CEAAL: Excellent Janeth !! We will mobilize our CEAAL membership.

@ 30 FIRST REACTION ON THE PROPOSED FORMULATION OF CONSENSUS CI

02/18/2020 à 14:59 - Héctor (ex ASC.): It seems to me that this requires several details that I will send shortly

02/19/2020 at 00:16 - Mauri ABONG / FSR committee: <Médias omis>

@ 31 OPENING OF REGISTRATIONS IN THE SOCIAL FORUM OF TRANSFORMING ECONOMIES

02/24/2020 at 17:20 -: Flora DAWN Hello colleagues, the registrations of organizations and activities for the world social forum of transformative economies in Barcelona were opened https://join.transformadora.org/ In English: https: / /twitter.com/FSMET_2020/status/1231924859619422208?s=19

02/24/2020 at 17:27 - Flora DAWN: Welcome to the WSFTE registration site On this site you can register your participation in the Forum, propose activities or initiatives for the program.

02/24/2020 at 19:01 - CBJP Boy: <Médias omis>

02/24/2020 at 20:59 - Alejandra DAWN: Registration for activities opened at the FSMET in Barcelona

You can now register at # FSMET2020 as an assistant, organization or present an activity! Help us transform the world!

In this is the link https://join.transformadora.org

(Note that "initiatives" can be registered next to "activities" in this forum https://join.transformadora.org/?q=en/node/24 )

@ 32 COMMANDING INVITATION TO COMPETITION FOR THE FSM 2021 LOGO

http://openfsm.net/projects/pfsm20/pfsm20-gttransversal-logotipo-doc3

02/28/2020 at 20:19 - CEAAL Rose: <Médias omis>

02/28/2020 at 20:20 - Rosa CEAAL: you can upload it on the WSF 2018 website you can upload it to the openfsm.net site Thank you!

02/28/2020 à 21:58 - Rita CIRANDA: Other languages?

02/28/2020 à 22:00 - Rosa CEAAL: I sent it in 4 languages. It came to them? (logo)

02/28/2020 at 10:01 PM - Rita CIRANDA: I can't find her.

@ 33 COMMANDING THE CALL TO THE CFMEX ASSEMBLY March 14 (prepared in the Mexican facilitator collective with many discussions)

202028/02/2020 à 20:26 - CEAAL Rose: <Médias omis>

http://openfsm.net/projects/pfsm20/pfsm20-reunion-14marzo20-convocatoria

02/28/2020 at 9:08 PM - Francine CETRI: good call, but has Mauri's information note already been distributed? IQ members already know that there will be a forum in Mexico?

@ 33B process for preparing the call March 14

see preparatory texts http://openfsm.net/projects/pfsm20/pfsm20-reunion-14marzo20 and index of conversations http://openfsm.net/projects/pfsm20/pfsm20-reunion-14marzo20-insumo-preparacion4

@ 34 TOWARDS A DIALOGUE ON FORMULATION OF CONSENSUS PORTO ALEGRE

http://openfsm.net/projects/wsfic_fsmci/poa20-input2

 

02/28/2020 à 21:16 - Rosa CEAAL: I think we should retake the note Mauri made. Make the necessary adjustments.

02/28/2020 à 21:27 - Héctor (ex ASC.): That's right ...

@ 35 MARCH

03/02/2020 à 18:40 - Rosa CEAAL to ajouté Azril

03/02/2020 à 18:41 - Rosa CEAAL: Welcome Azril Bacal from Sweden.

03/02/2020 à 18:41 - Rosa CEAAL: This is the chat of CI member entities.

03/02/2020 à 18:46 - Azril: Thank you, Rosa! We will see which of my "hats" work since I am a member of several organizations represented in the CI-FSM. Brotherly Embrace Azril

03/02/2020 at 19:10 - Sheila CEAAL: Olá Azril, bem vindo ao group. 😊

With regard to the "hats", it is important that one of the organizations participating in the participation indicated as a non-Conselho representative. Isso can be feito by sending an email to the CI ou list or Hamouda, the Executive Secretary of the FSM.

03/02/2020 à 19:11 - CEAAL Rose: 👍🏼

03/02/2020 à 19:11 - Sheila CEAAL: hsoubh iContato do Hamouda Abraços