• 2011movements-fsm discussion

Re: Methodology: Emergent Organizational Structure... understanding the evolution of non-hierarchical groups...

from Jorge Sanchez on Jan 05, 2013 07:31 PM
Please I dont want receive more mails about this issue. I cant participate in it and its too much mails in my inbox
Can you put out of this list?
Thank you
Jorge

________________________________
 De: "intercom@..." <intercom@...>
Para: 2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion@...
Enviado: Sábado 5 de enero de 2013 20:25
Asunto: Re: [2011movements-fsm discussion] Methodology: Emergent Organizational	Structure... understanding the evolution of non-hierarchical groups...

In the WSF process we prefer to use the word "Facilitator".
I use the opportunity to send you a text I have writen some weeks ago, to be used by a Working Group we have created in the WSF Internacional Council about the future of this Council. Perhaps some ideas can be usefull in your discussion.
I have just finished a second tex in the same direction. I am finishing the english translation. If you think usefrul, I can send it to you.
Thanks, Chico Whitaker

Em 05-01-2013 16:50, hitchman@... escreveu:
How about using the word "coordinator(s) rather than leader(s)?

>In solidarity
>
>Judith
>---- Envoyé avec BlackBerry® d'Orange ----
>________________________________
>
>From:  Suresh Fernando
>Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 10:36:38 -0800
>ReplyTo:  2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion@...
>Subject: [2011movements-fsm discussion] Methodology: Emergent Organizational Structure... understanding the evolution of non-hierarchical groups...
>
>Hi Everyone,

Further to Jeza's comment's about the chaotic stage that we are at and the sense that everyone is doing their own thing...

--
>Suresh Fernando
>BLOG, YOUTUBE, OK WEBSITE, OK FAN PAGE,OK GROUP, OK-WE, PHILOSOPHY,  TWITTER,  FACEBOOK, WOTW FAN PAGE LINKEDIN, SLIDESHARE
>
>-------#OccupyEverywhere------
>#OccupyVancouver: http://occupyvancouver.com/
>#OccupyWallStreet: http://occupywallst.org/
>

>--