• 2011movements-fsm discussion

Re: Lodging

from Azril Bacal on Feb 23, 2013 05:08 PM
Hello Shawn,
Great news!
For the time being, from the activity we are organizing on
"Dialogue between Religions and Civilizations"
we are three persons seeking for places to sleep at the university
and/or staying with local residents in Tunis.
>From about 24/3
Thank you Shawn, waiting for your tips.
Abrazo
Azril
_____

We are prepared to share one room together:
Antonio Martins (antonio@..., antoniomartinsbrasil@...),
Beatriz Bissio (bbissio@...) and myself
Azril Bacal (bazril1@...) or bazril1@lamolina,edu.pe

Return to date view: threaded or flat