• 2011movements-fsm discussion

Re: from the WSF to occupy: towards a 3.0 alter globalization?

from Orsan Senalp on Mar 05, 2013 09:50 PM
hi Nicolas, this looks very interesting. I would have liked to submit
this paper:
 http://snuproject.wordpress.com/2012/10/23/the-dramatic-rise-of-peer-to-peer-communication-within-the-emancipatory-movements-reflections-of-an-international-labour-social-justice-and-cyber-activist/

yet I am also trying to organise the below workshop during the wsf,
Not 00% sure yet but it might overlap with the very attractive seminar
you are organising:
http://www.global-square.net/groups/debateing-new-global-unionism-is-one-big-networked-union-possible-395863158/

so in case there is no overlap I would really like to join yours!
best, orsan

On 5 March 2013 19:48, nicolas haeringer <nicolas.haeringer@...> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Here is an invitation to a seminar at the next WSF + a call for (non
> academic) papers on the WSF, Occupy, the Indignados.
> We'd be very happy if some of you could contribute and come to the seminar.
>
> Nicolas
>

> -------
> nicolas haeringer
> +33650861259
> skype : nicolas.haeringer / twitter : nicohaeringer
> revue mouvements : http://www.mouvements.info
> intercoll : http://www.intercoll.net
> collectif à-vif(s) : http://www.a-vifs.org
>

> --