• 2011movements-fsm discussion

Re: Need another call this weekend?

from Ulrike Beudgen on Mar 07, 2013 11:41 AM
Hi,

as I am quiet most time: I'ld like to know, what's going on in Tunis ... Being a small part of german "occupy" and around, I guess, that some of the people I know, could be interested in this, too ... hoping, I may forward ... :-)

Ulrike Beudgen

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 07.03.2013 um 09:11 schrieb "Daniel Seco" <dsf_cm@...>:

> Well, i don't think it is about transparency, i think is about lazyness or too many things to do to read and answer one more email... but people who are on this list are supposed to be people that have for some reason shown interest in the relationship between movements of the 2011 generation and the world social forum 2013.
> On this list there are 211 people, out of which 10 were sent an invitation over a month ago to join and haven't accepted it yet, so truly 201 people.
>
> Out of these, just by seeing their emails, I can respond of 64 people that I know either because they have written some email to the list, joined some of the meetings on Mumble, or because I know them personally (or electronically) from other ambients, or because they are just the official adress of some other system (for example, the country-wise communication email of the 15m in Spain).
>
> The rest, some other people may know them, or maybe i know them but I don't realise that by reading their email adress.
>
> In any case, please do send that to this list!

Return to date view: threaded or flat