• 2011movements-fsm discussion

RE: Re: Invitation: GlobalSquare online meeting, Sunday 17 March 2013

from marita cassan on Mar 17, 2013 03:16 PM
hi everybody
I am really sorry but I am still in Bp with no chance to connect to internet tonight
I will be in Tunis on the 25th
I dont know if you decide to have a mmeting in the next week for the last information
If not see all of you in Tunis
I know it will be great to meet you all
mariangela

I hope I will be as I asked for lodging at the university with some of you

Return to date view: threaded or flat