• 2011movements-fsm discussion

Re: Re: Call out for mumble meeting

from Ludovica Rogers on May 02, 2013 11:37 AM
I'm not completely sure about this as I think it is very important that we give enough time to the discussion on the WSF.
I am the first that would be interested about talking about all the other stuff too, but maybe for one meeting it is all a bit too much.
Anyway, I suggest we decide in the meeting itself, depending on what people feel like then.
Vica

On May 2, 2013, at 12:23 PM, marita <maciacia50@...> wrote:

> I think we have to include that in one part of the meeting there will be the chance to inform on next international calls like global may, stop G8, blockupy frankfurt, the open assembly in athens during the alter summit and see how, as people involved in global square, we are interested in this process too
>
> I put it in the pad as well
> mariangela

> El 02/05/2013, a las 11:51, Ludovica Rogers escribió:
>
>> I am planning to send out the call in the next couple of hours. Anyone more editing?
>> Vica
>>
>> On Apr 30, 2013, at 1:22 PM, Ludovica Rogers <vicaolsx@...> wrote:
>>
>>> Anyone want to help on the call out for the mumble meeting this Friday?
>>> The one about engaging with the WSF.
>>> Here is the pirate pad. I have very little time so I have jotted down a few words, but feel free to modify the entire thing:
>>>
>>> http://titanpad.com/tbR1Kn8l9Z
>>>
>>>  I think we need to send it out tonight.
>>> Can someone add the link to the pirate pad with all the comments, pls.
>>>
>>> Another question:
>>> Those of us who were at the IC meeting have been added to a mailing list that came out of that.
>>> Should we send the invitation there?
>>> I am sort of in-between Jasper's and Shawn's points of view. I think we should feel free to invite anyone, as long as they participate as individuals, and not as representatives of anything.
>>>
>>> Vica
>>

>> --
>> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1367488692231

Return to date view: threaded or flat