• 2011movements-fsm discussion

Fwd: Organizing call for Global Convergence at NatGat2

from Orsan Senalp on Aug 06, 2013 07:07 AM
Below is the invitation from comrade Jackie to organise online and
real world activities towards global convergence, around the
(inter)national gathering of Occupy in Kalamazoo US, in which there
will be held the third transnational online forum (on the 22st of
August). The report and minutes of the 2. transnational mumble forum
will be circulated very soon.

For those who would like to contribute in the preparation of the
convergence meeting around NatGat, there is a doodle pool to decide
the time of a preparatory meeting that will be held before the 22nd.
This is the link to the doodle pool:
http://doodle.com/326a4m6m44qwk8e8

NatGat and 22nd august forum would be great opportunity to work all
together, link our works towards to same direction. we can and need to
prepare and realise NatGat in August, Barcelona Hub meeting in
September, global 15O events and Blockupy 2014 preparation conference
in October, Agora 99 in November and other spaces of Global Revolution
all together and try to strengthen our ties to Syria, Egypt, Tunisia,
Turkey, Brazil, India and all other countries of the world on the
international road to dignity.

in solidarity,
Orsan