• 2011movements-fsm discussion

Re: Re: [17s] Mediterranean Solidarity Camp (6-8 Sep., Turkey)

from Orsan Senalp on Aug 30, 2013 08:38 AM
List of planned actions, meetings and events being prepared by various
social movements http://titanpad.com/internationalcallXactions

WSF 2013 Calendar: http://openfsm.net/projects/wsf2012-support/wsf2013-calendar

we need a good design for these envets and spaces on the road to dignity!

for the 4th I will be on the way to turkey. lets discus on the lists
and try to realise the links by linking people and groups around the
design. I remember Jasper started a website, it would be really good
to reactivate it, and if there comes a new design put it there?

I might try to connect on mumble when I am in turkey with some of the
people on the ground to give updates and report to those who are
interested to hear?

Return to date view: threaded or flat