• 2011movements-fsm discussion

Re: [Squares] Occupy Wall Street's 2nd year anniversary

from Héctor Huerga on Sep 17, 2013 12:18 PM
HTs change every day, some of them are trending on social movements these
days by countries, others just stay longer as a kind of library of
contents, i will send you the most stable ones

Romania: #RosiaMontana
Bulgaria: #ДАНСwihme, #ОСТАВКА
Egypt: #jan25 most recently #jun30
Tunis: #Bardo
Spain: #15M
Mexico: #CNTE #yosoy132
Brazil: #passelivre
Colombia: #paronacional
Peru: #tomalacalle very weak
Chile: No one generic, last #nosvemosel5

greetings, Héctor

>>> 2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion-manager@... for
>>> questions.
>>>

>> --