• 2011movements-fsm discussion

Re: Invitation for the blockupy international meeting in Brussels

de parte de Orsan Senalp en 16/08/2014 19:32
Sort of short listed events & actions schedule:

3-6 September Leipzig DeGrowth
24-25 September Brussels AS assembly
26-27 September Brussels Blockupy
October.? Hamburg 'art of being many' Blockupy + commune of Europe
October Monsanto?? TTIP protests

And draft frame for Alternative Proposal, in case Agora 99 can not be Organized in istanbul: for November-December trying to do do 'decentralized preparatory meetings' for Agora 99 in Tunis in order to invite and involve interested and interesting nodes from commons movement... Occupy, 15m, GeZi, Brazil, Poland, Bulgaria, Bosnia, alternative economy communities, hacker labs, transition towns,...  JSC... AlterSummit... Blockupy.... deGrowth... Chaos Computer Congress... And Re-activating the Global Square website to deliver ideas, outcomes, discussion minutes?

> On 16 Aug 2014, at 14:06, marita <maciacia50@...> wrote:
>
> http://doodle.com/uni2avi8q8phb9pz
>
> here the doodle to meet before Brussels
> a big hug to everybody
>
> mariangela
>

> El 16/08/2014, a las 13:37, jasper teunissen escribió:
>
> Hi,
> Good proposals, i want to help and i think i can be present in Brussels too,
> greetings jasper
>
> Orsan schreef op 16-8-2014 13:16:
>> +1 istanbul was and still is nice idea to try hard but the divisions and dynamics will big probably won't allow it.
>>
>> I agree that it would be really nice to re-do or construct something like Marita suggests for tunis this time. so I would try to contribute. again like last and this time may be more engagement with the local networks would be determining, now that we have contacts and more time to build up I might work even better then last time.
>>
>> Orsan
>>
>> On 16 aug. 2014, at 13:01, marita <maciacia50@...> wrote:
>>

>>> Dear all
>>>
>>> I will be in Brussels for this meeting
>>> I think it will be nice to meet there if somebody else is coming to talk about
>>>
>>> what are we involved in?
>>>
>>> and......
>>>
>>> 1. TTIP october action
>>> 2. WSF in Tunis (is it a possible space for a "global" presence as in the last WSf
>>> 3. What about possible net between Agora99, Blockupy, WSF and other platform
>>> 4. Palestine campaigns
>>>
>>> ...... and more .......
>>>

>>> It might be a good idea having a mumble global square meeting before Brussel
>>> between 13th and 22nd of September
>>>
>>> What do you think?
>>>
>>> mariangela
>>>

>>> #######################
>>>

>>> Sorry for the delay. Here more links to the published text:
>>>
>>> English: http://blockupy.org/en/3866/blockupy-international-invites-european-movements-networks-organisations-to-an-open-assembly-in-brussels-september-26-27/
>>>
>>> German: http://blockupy.org/3870/blockupy-international-invites-european-movements-networks-organisations-to-an-open-assembly-in-brussels-september-26-27-2/
>>>
>>> Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/notes/blockupy-europe/call-blockupy-international-invites-movements-networks-organisations-to-an-open-/324335834400128
>>>

>>> Translations of the call is completed in...
>>>
>>> - Italian:
>>> http://www.connessioniprecarie.org/2014/07/21/appello-di-blockupy-ai-movimenti-per-uniniziativa-politica-transnazionale/
>>>
>>> - Greek:
>>> see attachment
>>>
>>> - Dutch:
>>> http://www.globalinfo.nl/Nieuws/blockupy-open-bijeenkomst-26-27-september-in-brussel.html
>>>
>>> - Swedish:
>>> http://motkraft.net/2014/07/30/upprop-blockupy-inbjuder-till-oppet-internationellt-aktivistmote-i-bryssel/
>>>
>>> - German:
>>> http://blockupy.org/3870/blockupy-international-invites-european-movements-networks-organisations-to-an-open-assembly-in-brussels-september-26-27-2/
>>>
>>> - French:
>>> Will be done by Attac France. Contact: helene.aitec@...
>>> <Appel Blockupy Septembre 2014.odt>
>>>
>>> greek translation
>>> <Blockupy Call - Greek version.doc>
>>>

>>> Spanish, Turkish, Portuguese and Slovenian are ready (enclosed).
>>>
>>> <Blockupy International Invites Movements [Port].docx>
>>> <Blockupy International Invites Movements [Slo].docx>
>>> <Blockupy International Invites Movements [Spa].docx>
>>> <Blockupy International Invites Movements [Turk].docx>
>>>

>>> --
>>> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1408187536283

Regresar a la vista por fechas: Hilado o llano