• 2011movements-fsm discussion

  • Re: [WSF-Discuss] The decentralization of the DNS system

    from ÖrsanŞenalp on Aug 25, 2015 02:47 PM
    That would be great if we could laid down a work-learning-education
    tool/space for instance towards internet un-governance conf., next ISF
    and WSF 2016.

    With this spirit did create a test space (on Networked Labour
    University, under test space created for Global Square initiative, yet
    not been activated). We could test this to see if it would help out in
    rolling a collaborative work so that we could formulate and pool
    concrete ideas, proposals, and undertake practices and projects, link
    up with relavant groups and communities that share similar objective
    of building and connecting peoples' Internet(s) bottom up.

    The test space might be utilized as a collaborative open space, where
    we could organise our selves by sharing and providing necessary basic
    self-education materials, open access libraries, research, and form
    study-circles to learn more on information and communication
    technologies, networks and emancipatory complex systems in general and
    related topics in collaboration:
    http://networkedlabour.networg.nl/moodle/course/view.php?id=17

    Any one like to join and test can either open and account or register
    as a guest here:
    http://networkedlabour.networg.nl/moodle/login/index.php

    in solidarity,
    orsan